Fire Emblem 6 Max Stats for All Characters

I recently started a playthrough of FE6 on my new Steam Deck of an old translation patch for FE6 I had saved to my AceKard that I had on my DS with a GBA attachment from 2009. I haven't played since then, or finished and I had gotten really into maxing as many characters as possible 20/20 etc. during all of my other runs. I was really excited about the 2nd secret shop in FE6 where you can buy all stat items and I managed to get almost all of my characters to 60 max health from the first secret shop. Unfortunately about 200 hrs in I ended up getting overwhelmed with the math and I would need to max all of my characters and so I made and attached a spreadsheet to this post and based on my math of the current stats and the stats that the last few characters who would join before chapter 21 I determined I would need to buy about 1933 items and it would cost 7,732,000 gold. Unfortunately the gold cap at any given time is 999,999 and Merlinus only has a storage cap of 100 slots. So I guess now my question would be who should I be prioritizing to max out completely. I know that the final map is Roy + Fae and 8 others and only 7 of them have to wield the legendary weapons. I think this is probably overkill but I can buy 250 items with the gold I have and hopefully not be in trouble too much for later chapters. Who should I prioritize/max? Also, is there any downsides to maxing constitution? It affects rescues but I wasn't entirely sure, however I know units with lower constitutions get penalized for using heavier weapons. Also, I've seen some things about exploits where you can effect the stats gained during levels. I guess I was wondering also if it is theoretically possible without cheating or breaking the game to get all characters to max possible earned stats? Many of my levels were just the lvl flipping from one number to the next without gain. I'm not interested in like hacking the game, but I did abuse the arena for money to get to max twice, I abuse the throne exploit to max out characters and weapon levels on maps where I don't need to end within a certain turn to get a gaiden chapter, and I also have avoided using Fae as I intend to get a fire dragonstone on chapter 22 so that I don't have to waste her divine dragonstone uses. Any thoughts etc. would be cool, feeling a little lost now 200 hrs in and not having thought everything out comepletely xD.

Fire Emblem 6 Stats Spreadsheet.ods

• 5 weeks later...

Oh hey I can answer this! I even made a topic some years ago, but I was shot down and since I have paper thin skin I got discouraged and didn't end up posting more. Anyways, no you can't max every single stats for all the characters (that you can get in a single playthrough): Constitution screws everything over as there's no way beside body rings or promotion to increase it and you need way too much money to max it for every character... but as I argued in my previous post maxing CON is debatably a buff like every other stat, as Rescuing is major game mechanics that you give up in doing so. So, is it possible to max every non-con stats for every character? Yes, but again with some caveat. First, you have to heavily RNG abuse the game, especially the level ups, while also doing lots of degenerate stuff like arena abusing (and boss abusing if you want to max weapon ranks too). Second, you can only do so by going to the Illian route, as you need to arena grind in ch17. Other than that it is relatively easy sailing, if hundreds of hours of RNG abusing don't scares you.

• 6 months later...

Hey, Thanks for the response, I posted this and then forgot about it and haven't gone back to the game since May of last year. I was thinking about going back to it, but I was wondering if anyone had answered. I guess I'll try to either max all besides CON or just max all my characters for the final chapters etc.