• Shez: Rising Mercenary
    • Maria: Ritual Sacrifice
    • Minerva: Princess-Knight
    • Anankos: Seething Silence
    • Corrin: Child of Dusk
    • Chrom: Fell Exalt
    • Robin: Exalt's Other Half

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2023 at 02:59 AM

Wonder what Legendary Corrin's remix will bring for her? Her gameplay of using a defensive special has evolved a fair amount since her original inception, but she's remained pretty much the same...

Anyway, I'm gonna support Mininerva.

This VG has quite a few characters that I'd be willing to support due to various reasons (being OP as fuck, showing up for me a lot, etc.) but I think I have to go with Shez.

He's been around since I sparked for him on his banner, and he's just ridiculously powerful. Byleth and Chrom would be good secondary options, due to being OP and showing up twice before spark, but Shez has just been around in my barracks.

I don't know who will be Team Feathers here... my guess is Anankos because Corrin is a very popular unit. The only ones I don't have are Byleth and Robin, so as long the final round is not Byleth Vs Robin I will be fine.

10 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Wonder what Legendary Corrin's remix will bring for her? Her gameplay of using a defensive special has evolved a fair amount since her original inception, but she's remained pretty much the same...

My guess is them making her like Halloween Corrin. I can see them picking all the effects of Shield Pulse and putting on her weapon, and then she gets a new B skill. Maybe a Tempo skill in case she doesn't get that in a different slot. If she got Dragon's Wrath 4, that would be great... but I don't expect that.

Right now, her special reduces damage by 30% and boost damage by 30% of unit's Atk. I can see them increasing the percentage to 35% or 40%, and then have another effect on the special... like putting the special charge at turn 1 (like how Leif got in his remix) or having Tempo on the special (like Veronica).

Do we normally get our Voting Gauntlet announcements this far in advance?

Not sure which team I'll start on. I haven't actually pulled on the Fallen Heroes banner yet since I'm waiting for the Legendary Hero banner to be announced first (not entirely sure why, though, since I know I'm only going to be pulling for the sparks and stopping; maybe I hadn't already decided when the banner was first released). Of the other units, I'd probably only pick Corrin or Minerva. I don't have Shez leveled yet, and Robin was a jerk on his release banner.

15 hours ago, Xenomata said:

We have new B skills now that she'd really wish to have over Shield Pulse, namely Guard 4 or Dragon's Wrath 4, so it's possible that Shield Pulse's effects will be moved to her weapon or Special. However, if they did that, they'd likely give her a replacement for Shield Pulse as her remix skill, and I'm not entirely sure they'd be willing to give her Guard 4 or Dragon's Wrath 4 quite yet considering both have very sparse distribution, but I could be wrong.

Other than that, her current optimal build replaces her default Distant Counter with Atk/Spd Finish 4 and moves Distant Counter to the Sacred Seal slot with the Distant Counter (D) Sacred Seal. I somewhat doubt that they'd give her Atk/Spd Finish 4 as her remix skill given that it's a stronger skill than the aforementioned B skills, even if it has better distribution.

We recently got the Scowl skill series, but Corrin can't really use it with her low Res stat, and it isn't too important of a skill effect since Specials can't nullify Negating Fang's damage reduction.

Skill effects that Corrin would really want to have, but doesn't really have the skill slots for, are Null Follow-Up (both halves) and Tempo (at least the offensive half). She would also like Negating Fang to have 1 less base cooldown (and wouldn't need Tempo with this if she keeps the +1 Special charge rate on her weapon), but I doubt that'd happen.

I am going to go with Shez He showed up with tickets on his debut banner with good IVs so he deserves the support, plus I like the character.

I guess I'll join Chrom. If he loses, hopefully Anakos will still be in the running.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wonder if Chrom will lose another VG or if he will finally break his curse.

He has to hope gremlin possessed F!Byleth gets upset because, by the numbers, this one is clearly hers to lose.

Well, with Chrom down, I'm glad I supported him while his team was available. Onto supporting Anakos! (I actually do have him. In the cheering squad (the other 3 slots for the 4-person team, even though only the first one is used for combat) I have Fallen M!Corrin, Fallen Ninian, and Fallen Rhea! (Unfortunately, I don't have Fallen Lilith, or she'd be on there in place of Rhea or Ninian.)

... And I came across a Naga with Grima's arcane dragonstone. There's some irony for ya.

On 6/2/2023 at 12:26 PM, Tybrosion said:

He has to hope gremlin possessed F!Byleth gets upset because, by the numbers, this one is clearly hers to lose.

Well, this did actually happen. Unfortunately, everyone else (including Chrom) also got upset.

Imagine for a moment if this shit happened in the AHR VG instead. 

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

... And I came across a Naga with Grima's arcane dragonstone. There's some irony for ya.

I got a Seidr with Wind equipped from my own team (F!Corrin at the time).

Don't we all love us some sabotage?

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, literally every team got upset?

Wow.

Chrom vs. Robin was the closest Round 1 Match, but Chrom definitely had the slight advantage in terms of team size.

Unfortunately for Chrom, that match ended with three hours of Same Hell and with Robin being in the lead. Needless to say, three hours wasn't enough time for Chrom to take the lead back (he did outgain Robin in each of those last three hours).

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Chrom vs. Robin was the closest Round 1 Match, but Chrom definitely had the slight advantage in terms of team size.

Unfortunately for Chrom, that match ended with three hours of Same Hell and with Robin being in the lead. Needless to say, three hours wasn't enough time for Chrom to take the lead back (he did outgain Robin in each of those last three hours).

Dang. That's super unlucky for Chrom then. I wasn't sure which of those two would be the bigger team, but it's just kinda hilarious how the numbers just made it so that Chrom got fucked over.

Shez beating f!Byleth was also hilarious considering just how much she'd been in the lead and how many multipliers she'd tanked. Just got super unlucky that the VG didn't end one hour sooner or later.

Well, guess supercharged Robin needs to fight a little kid on a wyvern now. (This is so weird. XD) Decided to join Robin because I don't actually care anymore.