I need some new challenge run ideas can someone help me out.

I've done bane runs for all houses. And randomly generated classes for all roots. I've also done a challenge that I don't think I've seen anyone else do which I call the shiplocke. You swap character's builds with a character that they are shipped with (note they very rarely both have each other's progression just to make it a bit more interesting). But now I wonder does anyone have any ideas that I could try? If so (in Anna's voice) "Thanks a bunch!" If you want I can send you my shiplocke chart.

Edited by booghostie12
Changed final sentence.

Perhaps you could try to beat the game without spending any money? No buying Seals, weapons, bait, or gifts. No repairing or forging weapons. No hiring or replenishing battalions. And worst of all, no flowers for your students' birthdays.

I'd be curious how the game would change if the Attack command was banned, on top of banning combat arts and gambits that deal damage. Basically, only enemy phase combat is allowed. No relying on Smash or curved shot. Tons of abilities that only activate on player phase become useless. It may make for a more dull, slower playthrough in practice. But your turn is now freed to use Reposition, Vulneraries and rallies. I'm curious what else in the game suddenly becomes much more useful in that ecosystem.

One thing's for sure though, Monster battles become a nightmare in a way that wouldn't be fun. I know what it's like to ban damage dealing gambits, and it's already a pain dealing with them when I can still go for the armor break and make use of Seal skills to debuff them. Those aren't options if the attack command is banned. Banning gambits against monsters may be the one step that's too far. The only answer I can think of is to surround a monster on all four sides so that they cannot move and must attack you from 1 range. But some of them have Renewal.

Edited by Zapp Branniglenn