All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Characters and grids were their criteria, that´s why I included what I included. Right, Wargroove, that´s the game whose name I forgor yesterday!
  3. Rip history, time for herstory. Also, are we under the sun? Or besides it? Or over it? Dawg... that´s what a furry would say. I expect pipebombs by tomorrow morning.
  4. Well if nothing else, this means Resplendent Fallen Celica can happen……but probably not anytime soon. As for what we actually got, that Special activation art is really good.
  5. The next Resplendent Hero is Muspell Male Grima: As amazing as the art is, I really wish it weren't a second Muspell outfit in a row, especially since we already have more Muspell outfits than any other theme. I think he would've looked great in a Nidavellir outfit. His stats with the Resplendent boost come out to 55/47/31/42/34 with maximum Dragonflowers, which is pretty respectable. Like Black Knight, Distant Counter isn't in style anymore for armors due to the existence of Save allowing units to specialize, but unlike Black Knight, the Arcane weapon he has access to, Arcane Grima, doesn't step on the toes of passive skills that are commonly used by armors. Additionally, this version of Grima doesn't have an exclusive skill, so he can run an Arcane weapon with no drawback. Alternatively, he also has access to New-Sun Stone for an even bulkier build. This year's lineup now looks like this: Nifl Ilyana Askr Brave Veronica Hel Soren Embla Brave Celica Embla Selena Nifl Brave Hector Jotunheimr Hana Muspell Black Knight Muspell Male Grima As mentioned above, Muspell already had the most outfits, which means they're now above the theme with the second most outfits, Embla, by 2 units, at 17 total. Meanwhile, Nidavellir is still sitting at 5, and they still haven't given us a Vanaheimr theme. We also haven't gotten a single fairy outfit yet this calendar year.
  6. Depends how you want to play. If playing most optimally for Awakening then Chrom is a backpack who never fights by himself and Robin is magic focused (particularly Dark Magic) and the sole receiver of any exp. But that's one hell of a boring way to play the game. Awakening isn't the kind of game with any bad builds. It has good builds and it has curbstomp builds. You can build Robin anyway you wand independently of Chrom.
  7. So in Awakening, if I have my Robin marry Chrom, does that mean I need to make Robin into a class that's totally physical and doesn't use Magic since it wouldn't benefit Chrom (and Chrom's pair up bonuses to her wouldn't help her if she used Magic)? Basically what I'm asking is when you have two units that you tend to keep as a gameplay pair, either married or two that have good support, is it always better to have them totally playing to each other's strengths by being the same or similar class or is it fine to have a magic class and physical class paired up for the other stats (speed, skill, etc.)? I hope this question makes sense lol. Thanks.
  8. Most Expensive Share in India https://aliceblueonline.com/antiq/opportunity/most-expensive-shares-in-india/
  9. I'd say, outside the whole waiting for the charging bar to get the full power of the attack, it's such a fun ride so far. I ended up going to Gaia's Navel before Pandora, but it seems it wasn't too much of a hassle. Outside not recruiting Primm earlier, I guess. Made it to the dungeon area of the witch's castle. Will continue tomorrow.
  10. pretty hard to choose, because FE art style is different like for each games. Probably either the 3DS or FE10 FE echoes had amazing character portrait. Engage got it close.
  11. @Armagon You've spoken of the need for this country to have more rail? https://apnews.com/article/high-speed-train-vegas-los-angeles-brightline-595913ff2fa3d9001fb89bfab4e6c4d2 Betting this is a positive sign of things to come?
  12. This next one will be Soleil because we definitely need another sword infantry Resplendent from Fates. Oops, that was just the copium talking there. It'll actually be someone completely inexplicable like Karel instead because we're due for a Resplendent that barely anyone wants.
  13. The Break Soul(?) Therion mode thing?🤔 -I haven't used it once. Depleting her HP nonstop? Not a fond of a risk like that. Feels odd they'd give that to the main character, who you'd think wouldn't have such a risk-reward gimmick assigned to them. Velvet should've instead gotten stomachaches if she ate too many bad guys, and suffered stat debuffs if she didn't eat enough.
  14. Hey there. Sorry if I just totally missed something in the document or comments, but I don't know how I should add this mod to the rom file. Would anyone be able to point me to a tutorial on this? Thanks!
  15. Jude is embracing his sexy side! This was better than Velvets gimmick single-handedly. That was just not enjoyable for howl insane that was lol
  16. -I never tried Xillia 2. Got the impression that it's kinda like Dawn of the New World- an in-world sequel that's wasn't exactly given full resources during development. Plus, I have seen Jude's redesign, and I don't think I could stand seeing my Tales boyfriend looking like that. Considering Armatization, it wouldn't surprise me with Zestiria at least. Armatized attacks feel heavy and slow, not exactly conducive to fluidly chaining hits.
  17. Xillia 2 you dont have to worry about TP even though it exists. But I understand what you mean. That system core is lacking something for me, in regards to Zestiria/Berseria. The comboes feel... Lacking? Not just in gameplay but in display as well.
  18. We'll be seeing who the next Resplendent is in a few hours. I would like it to be Joshua or Finn, but I doubt they'd do another Grail unit immediately after Black Knight.
  19. My CYL tickets spat out some interesting things. Astrid Caeldori Hector Asc!Fjorm Marianne Gatekeeper (actually wanted!) And then I broke my pity rate on New Heroes by snagging a third Attuned Azura. Pretty good haul, all told. My only gripe is that I got no new Flares or Flared Sparrows to add to my arsenal, but I've got the former on a Rearmed, and the latter is the new Atk/Spd A Slot hotness that is probably going to end up on seventeen different new units.
  20. "There is nothing new under the sun" - a book older than civilization Firmly agreed on this. Good twists work even once you know them. The re-contextualization is what makes them effective, which means they must still produce sensible context. Hey! I am not a furry.
  21. 79,579 Eh, I've accepted this will likely never be completed before we die of old age.
  22. Kagi to 9-17 "Come on then you fliers! I'll take you both on!"
  1. Load more activity