All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Buying an expensive system for one game would just be silly. What if you end up not liking the game? Then you would have spend a lot of money for nothing. But fortunately you don't have to buy a Switch or any system for just one game. There's always at least something on it to catch your fancy.
  3. I think people have said that Alois and Gilbert have very similar backgrounds and fulfils the same archetype. Their age is high enough to be Byleth's dad, both have a child, both occupy the same 'body' type. I'm glad that you prefer Gilbert the most out of the three but the truth is that Alois and Gilbert are fulfilling very similar archetypes. The 'diversity' people are advocating for is to include an option that is more young and masculine. There are already fewer mlm options (for no apparent reason), it's not unreasonable to have the 3 options represent 3 different archetypes. Like I've said, most of the male characters in the game fall under 'young and masculine' yet none of them is an option. It's almost like IS made a conscious effort to not choose them when deciding which characters to make bi.
  4. In my mad dash through the paralogue CCs for orbs, I'm now sitting at 130. Hopefully I can get at least a couple copies of Dimitri when he arrives with that. Sweeper Celica really does trivialize those challenges.
  5. I hope that the Lords classes are allowed magic, at least Edelgard as she has hidden talents, and I really, really want Edelgard as an axe mage, considering the Black Eagles are supposedly the "magic focused" nation. Maybe she'll have armour as well (hopefully not a ridiculous one like Fortress Knight) so we'd have our Baron.
  6. That would be a neat little effect! It would disheartening since Awakening she's been playable ever since until potentially now I still hope for a paralouge recruitment somehow while she can still run the secret shop but we'll see soon in over a week remaining!
  7. You'd surely love Miss Hatchetface. You know I thought I had a deviant shitpost in mind, but now I feel like anything I could come up with is mild. Ever dated a werewolf? Whole new meaning to the term getting some tail. Though you have to be careful they do bite, and your chances of making a silver anniversary are slim because they're a bit wild.
  8. Personally I'm not going to buy a console for a single game either, especially for one that isn't even released and I don't even know the consensus on.
  9. ''What? Monster and man working together? Awfully progressive, are we?'' Gabriela tried to lighten the mood but it was clear that it would just fall on deaf ears. Readying for battle seemed to be the only real option in time like this. She didn't really feel like fighting, but there was no choice if she wanted to earn her keep, as Asami just yelled. Still, she stayed to the back. She wouldn't want to be a target of these savages. Gabriela deploys at (3, 23) ------------------------------------------------------------ Gabriela had never seen lizardmen before, so she was a little intimidated by the sight of them. However, what surprised her more is that there were humans in the group. While she didn't have anything against them herself, she knew that a lot of them didn't get along and some even considered one another mortal enemies. But all the same, they had to be taken out, so Gabriela prepared her magic and looked for a suitable target. She saw Agni fighting a mage, but he didn't quite take him out. Gabriela was prepared to help. ''Don't worry, Agni. I got this.'' Gabriela moved to (8, 22) and cast her magic on Mage #2.
  10. Why would you want to buy a console for one game? You can't be in a situation where you a) have to think about spending your ressources and b) not having better places to spend them. Do not buy a Switch for a single game, that is kinda pointless. Save the money, buy the Dishwasher you rather need or buy yourself something you can enjoy longer. That said, there are some very good recommendations for the switch in this thread already, if you would inform yourself and consider that you could have more enjoy other games on the console, it is well worth a purchase.
  11. Due to the Genealogy influence, having Crests helds only by ennemies wouldn't be surprising. As for Anna, she may still ends up being a DLC character.
  12. Wolf sister is the final evolution of older dogsister and only get 10 speed. Younger catsister can evolve in god catsister for 100 speed. Man, Elona was weird as hell!
  13. I'm still optimistic but that was a negative moment for sure. Not that it matters, i have yet to resist playing a FE game *shrug* I Agree that the World Building looks way better and that it's not too cheesy. I'm starting to get too old for enjoying school settings *sigh*
  14. Maybe the Engadget one? They mentioned Fates a few times.
  15. But here is the thing, I really Like Gilbert as a choice. Linhardt is a complete no-no and Alois is a mixed bag (that mustache is just a bit too ridiculous, and he has such a Round face...) for me. (EDIT: in fact Dedue would most likely be the only other option i would be interested in...) Regardless of what is said, this is simply a matter of perception. I do not like, in the least, feminine men (Claude is someone I would not touch with a ten foot pole for example) when it comes to attraction. It's fine if you think differently but you (as in the people who are outraged about this) know people with different taste exist, right? A really wierd kind of "diversity" people are advocating for here.
  16. And the crest skill could be luck√ó2=percentage of getting 300G But who knows. Maybe some crest bearers are not playable at all
  17. He likely has a personal "Great Lord" masterclass that uses a Wyvern if the thani leaks are to be believed. May not have to worry about Lances at all.
  18. Lethe is best furry girl Lethe is a cat girl Lethe is not a wolf girl Therefore cat girls are better then wolf girls I win.
  19. What's the problem? Buy a Switch with Fire Emblem, enjoy the game, sell both the console and the game when you are "full". Nintendo products rarely go down much in price over time, so you will still get back most of the money you spent. Alternatively think about other games you might enjoy. If you are into turn based strategy games (so, similar to FE) there is a lot to choose from on Switch. Valkyria Chronicles, Into the Breach, Wargroove, the upcoming Mutant: Year Zero to name a few.
  20. Today
  21. I think her crest could be the Crest of Ploutus, because Anna loves money and wealth lol
  22. So the voice actors are slowly coming out of the woodwork today. Any word on Ashe?
  23. Yeah, tbh i only see complaints because Gilbert. Lets all hope for a support patch on the m!m house
  24. Anna having a crest would be neat since we don't know what the one on her outfit is at all but would be a waste if we can't see it in action.
  25. @XRaylets not forget that most people have now lvl 5 Defense fortresses, so it isnt as easy to fly by without the proper setup. Unmerged Vantage Reinhardt might have worked before excellent, and prolly still works. But lvl 5 offense vs lvl 4 defense fortress meant you basicly could run unmerged units that had basicly almost +10 merge stat bonuses (- the HP). Also more and more people are jumping on the panic-bandwagon and outfiting either a Healer with panic or placing their panic manor in such a way that sitting there with a Bladetome Vantage units means you get eaten by Panic and die. In that regard one has to either upgrade their unit (more cost involved) or change their gameplan when almost everyone is running lvl 5 Defense fortress. Since Sharena reruns alot in AR it is in my eyes more cost effectiv to invest into her with proper support instead of +10 merge units. She shuts down alot of defense gameplans, especially with Null Follow up or Null C-Disrupt and her Refine.
  1. Load more activity