FE10 mafia: GAME OVER

Jaybee

Hazey hazey hazey, why are you always so aggressive?

Seems to be a peculiar trait I've developed while playing Mafia here. Though this time I suspect it's because I was extremely irritated from Day 1 after a role nerf and suddenly cheaters.

Though now that I know I'm gonna die anyway I'm totally mellow.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss Unicycle Mafia?

No, i did see the fuck tiger, but yes i realize what you mean. How about not cancel the lynch if someone has like 4+ votes (making the majority) the lynch goes on.

Edited by SlayerX

The lynch wasn't cancelled and Anou was killed like a dog.

Because day phase had ended before he posted.

What are you fussing about?

Not really fussing but rather trying to stop people to make fuck tigers all over the place.

hmmm... let me rephrase that last sentence...

Not really fussing but rather trying to stop people from making fuck tigers all over the place whenever things are looking bad for them, or to make technically illegal game winning moves.

It's the host's responsibility to prevent fuck tigers in their games if they don't want them to occur by establishing rules which generate appropriate consequences for them differing from those normally in place.

In any case JB apparently intervened with the fuck tiger inadvertently or otherwise so I guess I made my point?

Dear Haze,

Please have more style next time!

Sincerely Hextator

Edited by Iehoua

Because day phase had ended before he posted.

By 3 seconds.

According to JB it doesn't end until he logs on and views the thread.

Dear Haze,

Please have more style next time!

Sincerely Hextator

If I do do this again, I will. I was in a rush.

Edited by Haze

Night 2 - Spam Propaganda.

VOTE MAYOR FOR MAYOR

whereisyourvote.pngvotekaoz.png

fairmafia.pngfreebegnion.png

beautys.pngplottwist.png

beautyss.pngbeautybf.png

YOU MAY TAKE MY LIFE, BUT YOU MAY NEVER TAKE MY POORLY MADE PROPAGANDA POSTERS!

(These are all terrible except for Sanaki's but that's fine because she's clearly the most beautiful and ravishing of all we humble Bengionians and her poster reflects that)

Edited by Haze

(03:06:34) JBCWK: i need you to pass another message

(03:06:34) JBCWK: >_<

(03:06:58) Alex: hurg why can't you

(03:07:08) JBCWK: proxy that lets me get to sf is down again

(03:07:10) JBCWK: anyway yeah

(03:07:12) JBCWK: help me say that

(03:07:24) JBCWK: if i haven't updated by 7pm or havent gone onto ip chat by then

(03:07:35) JBCWK: phase will have an additional 2 1/2 hours

(03:07:42) JBCWK: so it'll end at 9:30 my time

(03:08:23) JBCWK: thanks

Now it's really over!

Haze, as expected, got turned to stone by a very angry goddess. She was not pleased.

Dear user,

Your character is Oliver.

You are the Duke of Tanas, and a man who absolutely loves beauty. You were believed to have been killed in the Crimean War, but you were saved by the senate, and now you’ll hope to find even more beauty in this world.

During either the Day or Night Phase, you may reply to your Role PM with “Day/Night X – USER! You truly are beautiful!” You will be mesmerized by the beauty of USER, and if USER is killed within the next two phases, you will be so enraged by USER’s death that you will gain one of the following abilities:

-Track

-Watch

-Heal

-Kidnap

-Alliance Check

Each ability may only be used on the following Night Phase, and once selected cannot be used again.

You are allied with Begnion. You win when you have achieved parity with Crimea and Daein, and all other self-aligned characters have been removed from the game.

Also, 13thShadow woke up with a knife impaled through his heart. Seems as though he didn't really like that.

Dear user,

Your character is Sothe.

You are a common street thief from Daein, and fought by Ike’s side in the Crimean War. You are like a brother to Micaiah, and have sworn to protect her, even through this conflict.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your Role PM with “Night X – Steal a little something from USER”. You will go to USER and while USER is not looking you will be able to steal away any items USER had. If USER had no items on them, instead you will decide to follow USER and see if USER targeted anybody that night.

You are allied with Daein. You win when you have achieved parity with Crimea and Begnion, and all other self-aligned characters have been removed from the game. Alternately, you win if Micaiah is still alive at the end of the game.

Finally, Kaoz got chopped into little pieces, and he got served with sushi in the morning.

Dear user,

Your character is Almedha.

You are the wife of the late King Ashnard, and your supposed son, Pelleas, is now the king of Daein. You have also kept in close contact with your younger brother, Kurthnaga, and with the two of them deeply embroiled in this conflict, you hope to find a way to at least save the both of them.

<SNIP></SNIP>

You are allied with Daein. You win if Kurthnaga or Pelleas survives, and if Kurthnaga has been killed you can only win if Pelleas survives and Daein wins.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends on 7 April 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

Now it's really over!

Haze, as expected, got turned to stone by a very angry goddess. She was not pleased.

Damn I make a good-looking statue.