SF Mafia Info Dump & Resources

Kaoz

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A week ago I was babbling in IRC about mafia player ages and stuff and I decided to make a list in descending order. Well, I've finally done it, so here goes:

1.Balcerzak( April 23, currently 29)

2.eclipse(May-Sept 9, currently 29)(I am pretty sure its one of those months with info I have)

3.Elieson(Feb 8, currently 24)

4.Boron(Aug 14 currently 23)

5.Excellen(Aug 13, currently 22)

6.Kaoz(April 8, currently 21)

7.Blitz( April 17, currently 21)

8.Scorri(??, currenty 21??) (total question mark over here, but I know she's in her 3rd year sooo)

9. Paperblade(July 9, currently 21)

10.Shinori( July 15, currently 21)

11. Life Admiral( Sept 28, currently 21)

12.Haze(Feb 22, currently 20)

13.Tables(Mar 5, currently 20)

14. Ether(Oct 1, currently 19)

15. Kay(??, currently 19)

16. Levity(Mar 4, currently 19)

17. Strawman(April 2, currently 19)

18. Helios(July 30, currently 19)

19. Proto( Sept 9, currently 19)

20. Snike( Feb 25, currently 18)

21.WoMC(Mar 18,currently 18)

22. Manix( April 8 , currenty 18)

23. kirsche(June 1, currently 18)

24. Core( April 20??, currently 17)

25. BBM( June 9, currently 17)

26. Psych(Sept 17, currently 17)

27. MancerNecro(Dec 5, currently 17)

28. Bluedoom( Jan 9, currently 16)

29. Prims(Mar 25, currently 16)

30. Rein( Mar 29, currently 16)

31. Iris( April 19, currently 16)

32. Aere(Sept 20, currently 16)

33. SB(April 19, currently 15 )

34. Camtech( June 10, currently 15)

35. JB(Nov 8,currently 15)

36. Rapier (??)

Fun Facts:

We've got so many Aeries in here. To name all of them: Prims, Manix, Blitz. Rein, SB, Iris, Kaoz, Core annndd Strawman. Got, too many of them.

Speaking of which, Ether and I are the only ones who represent our respective zodiac signs. Wow.

Iris and SB share the same birthday. Boron and Excellen are about a year apart. Snike and Elieson are almost 6 years apart. Manix and Kaoz share the same birthday. Oh yeah, Cam and BBM are about 2 years apart. Goddammit, what is it with you guys and having birthdays just a day earlier/after? :P

Currently we have 5 players who are all 21. Between Shinori's birthday and Excellen's, that would've been six. o.O

That said we also have 6 players who are 19 atm. Its about to be broken though, considering Ether's birthday is coming soon.

If I got Core's birthday right, then on April 19, we have SEVEN players who are all of the same age: Iris, Core, Bluedoom, Prims, Rein, BBM, Psych. o.O

Right now WoMC's age is equal to his birthdate. Nice lil' fact over here. xD

If that's not enough, Bluedoom, BBM, Paperblade and Proto have birthdays on the 9th of their respective months(January, June, July, September) What's even more funny is that out of four of those, three of those months start with a 'J'. EDIT: Add eclipse to that list. XD

Also between Helios and Manix's birthdays, we've got 5 players who're all of the same age.

Also not intentionally pissing anyone off if I have with this. So 'm sorry if that's the case. Also yeah I'm totally a stalker 8)

Edited by Bluedoom

totes forgot about you kirsche. You just made your comeback so...

I added you.

I haven't added Life yet since he has yet to *confirm* his comeback if you know what I mean. Once he does Ether won't be the solo Libran I believe. XD

Haven't added Anouleth or Naglfar since they don't play often over here. Furetchen does not life mafia anyway so he's not in the list too.

I'm the 4th oldest person currently on the mafia forums? Huh ... that's interesting.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure Aere is in the 15-16 range.

Edited by Seoyeon

Are you actually surprised?

Well, I suppose not, since I knew that Elieson, eclipse, and Bal (on the list) were for sure older than me. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were some other people who used to be more frequent on the mafia board before I joined but aren't anymore who are older than me.