One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my role prevents someone from doing their night actions

No, I know what Roleblocker means; I was getting confused about if Hooker was the same as a Roleblocker (which is the term I'm familiar with).

What I meant is that I don't know where it stacks up on which roles are most important (and this is true of most roles).

Pedit again: I need to type quicker. Anyway, I like princess less, and euklyd who do you think is scum out of those two.

Not really sure, need to reread; I don't remember a lot of what Objection said right now (didn't really stand out to me).

I'm trying to phonepost but my phone sucks and it only loads like the top half of the page before crashing so I missed both euklyd and refa's claims, but I saw people commenting on them, so I know Euklyd is restorer (whatever that means) and refa is a hooker so I can't bold my vote because phone but ##Unvote,##Vote: Refa. I was gutreading Refa as town earlier but town having both a hook and a jail is sort of iffy. Dunno what the votals are atm. I'm also like two minutes away from my physio so I won't be there for phase end unless mods are supercool and give us an extension.

No, I know what Roleblocker means; I was getting confused about if Hooker was the same as a Roleblocker (which is the term I'm familiar with).

What I meant is that I don't know where it stacks up on which roles are most important (and this is true of most roles).

My role PM says hooker, so yes they are the same thing.

Not sure how to stack up roles either. Your role is only as valuable as the most important role we have, so I'm not sure what to think of that. Honestly don't know if Jailkeeper or Roleblocker is stronger...

I'm trying to phonepost but my phone sucks and it only loads like the top half of the page before crashing so I missed both euklyd and refa's claims, but I saw people commenting on them, so I know Euklyd is restorer (whatever that means) and refa is a hooker so I can't bold my vote because phone but ##Unvote,##Vote: Refa. I was gutreading Refa as town earlier but town having both a hook and a jail is sort of iffy.

Too lazy to figure out the rest, but it's 5 votes me, 4 votes Trollstool at this point. Also considering SB stated there could be duplicate roles, not sure why you think town having Jail and Hook is iffy. :\

Okay, I haven't really seen enough out of Objection to get much of a read. I feel like Refa is more likely to be town, but that's still mostly a gutread, and I have no idea how much of that is biased due to him defending me. He could probably use a reread as well.

@BBM - Once during the game, I can restore a single use of an ability.

actually @Huck Finn did you mean between Refa and Objection, or Refa and Trollstool?

I would prefer a Trollstool lynch to a Refa lynch, but not really sure if I want to risk a no-lynch.

rip refa

Dear Refa, you are a Town Hooker!

During the night, once during the game, you may reply to your role pm: "Hooking USER". You will prevent your target from carrying out their night action.

You aligned with the Town. You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Edited by SB.

You all wake up from the night, looking around to see who's still around. You fear the worst as you find there are only ten of you. Where was scorri...

"I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" you hear a voice shout out. It was scorri.

"So we're all still here? Yay!" Came another voice.

It is now Day Two. 72 hours to decide a lynch, 6 to hammer, no hammer required.

I was roleblocked last night. I have a feeling I know what happened. BBM, did you use your action?

Well, I mean, I have a couple of theories, but I'm going to wait until I get more information before I elaborate.