Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Where did everyone go? I'm having second thoughts about Eurykins lynch and I'm not sure if it should happen. I want other thoughts.

I didn't really think she was scum from the getgo, and I got town vibes from that last reads post. I dunno, I feel like scum would at least provide an alternative lynch, but she clearly stated to not wanting to lynch BBM (not sure about Shinori, but I'm assuming from her post/coloring that's a no). Objection maybe? I dunno, I don't want to lynch BBM though...

Current Reads (Part two):

9. Scorri: Idk- only seemed to post more earlier this afternoon, and what I saw didn't really affect me much as a whole. Hopefully she posts more D2 to get a better read on her. Null.

10. Pedoclaw: WTF KIND OF NAME IS THIS? INSTA-SCUM, LYNCH D2!

11. Vhaltz: Double-voting sucks. I do not approve on his vote on me. :< Aside from that, what he's posted has seemed pretty decent to me- there wasn't much that stood out/seemed unwarranted or otherwise unusual. Null read, leaning townie.

12. Kirsche: Post #255 sounded (and looked) weird to me (awkward quotes not fitting into boxes OP). I feel that, in the posts and questioning, the 'being okay with the Eury wagon' was more based off of prior biases (not mentioning any games, but.... *cough* PiG *cough*), rather than in-thread logic. Likewise with Prims, not liking how he's sounding. Scummy until proven clean.

13. SK: Idk- his posts weren't ones I was looking into much, so I'd have to go back and re-read more. Null.

14. Shin: His posting style... has felt weird to me. It's hard to explain, but every time I read one of his posts/replies, it feels like he's replying to people... yet he's not. Veiled responses, I guess? Null, but heavily leaning scum.

15. Objection: His posting has seemed awkward as well, along with his "Alright, first of all I would like to apologize for not being a good player like I'm supposed to be." comment. I don't find much appeal in his comments, nor do I get a great feeling about him the more I'm trying to re-read over his posting. I'd label him as scummy until proven otherwise.

16. Kay: I haven't seen her around much, especially late D1. I don't know if this is making her an opportunistic lurker, in the sense of not hanging around when the wagons get crazy, and then returning the next day phase, clear from the fray. Tentative scummy vibes until explanations occur.

17. Venn: I'm not sure what to think of him. Early posts were obvious joke posts imo, that were blown up into more than it should've been. Some of his comments/posting was a bit awkward, but I'm guessing that's just newish Mafia player vibes coming into play. Null, possibly leaning town.

...Is that everyone..? My fingers are hurting... :< (If I missed someone, let me know and I'll double-check with their posts/read).

Oh I forgot something--did Prims claim something beyond miller? I'm really confused by his "who should I scan tonight", which I also see as a very un-Prims-ish question. Prims (or someone else), can you explain this a bit?

Also I'll be really, really mad if people turbo me without ever explaining why I'm scummy.

We could always (try to) lynch kaoz, I mean I see him on the thread all of the time but he hasn't posted once, obviously an active lurker!

Okay, finally resolved my irl issues, oh look six new pages.

I haven't been able to devote any time to this game this evening because of some issues that I'd rather not talk about. Really sorry I haven't contributed today, there wasn't much I could do and I had to prioritize my life.

Anyway. There's several (4?) people - Refa, Miria Harvent, Shinori (?) and Prims (also ?) talking about how they aren't sure on Eury but can't see how to lynch anyone else. Honestly I think we all could lynch somebody else if we actually want, though you'd have to hurry with ~40 minutes left in the day.

Skimming through the rest of the thread quickly, Shinori's roleclaim does make me less suspicious of him; not sure how to explain it, but his weird hybrid role doesn't seem like what you would make up to defend yourself. Still, it's pretty convenient how he has claimed a important, possibly unique role about when the votes on him reached their peak. No-one's counterclaimed though, so he's either telling the truth or just made up the role entirely; I don't think that's likely.

Also: Polydeuces - strongly arguing a bogus roleclaim from Shinori, then switches to Eury without explaining why he doesn't feel like she's a bad lynch (aside from the not-wanting-to-hammer factor) or why he doesn't think Shinori is scummier anymore.

Eh. I'd switch to Eury, but I'm not convinced yet that her lack of content points to scum-ness. She's not the only one to be light on scumhunting (c.f. Shin, Objection!, Vennobennu), and her latest reads feel decent. I definitely don't want to hammer now, so my vote stays where it is for the moment.

(Barring any further unexpected disasters, I should be pretty free for the next week; so I can provide more complete thoughts. Hope this doesn't happen again.)

I think posting reads on every single person is a lot of effort for scum to go to when they'd just be invalidated after the flip. On the other hand, scum!Eury could easily know that posting reads could be her last chance to get out from under today's lynch, but on the whole I'm leaning town on her after that.