Fire Emblem 6 Mafia: (Day 4)

Elieson

And on grounds of rolespec, btw, your role along with Poly's looks p OP too. Just sayin'.

Why did you randomly target someone with your role N0? You had no idea of telling whether Paper was scum or not, why motivate him?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know I'm barely doing anything but I am at least voting the guy I think is scum. Don't really feel like playing mafia and probably am really dumb for signing up; if Elie wants to force-sub me he can but I don't want to actually request a sub. I dunno. Sorry.

If your role actually has something that points to Eury being scum then why haven't you disclosed this? That's just awful. Except people have done things. Just we have half the game tunneling on different targets.

Your cases and posts still are scummy and you even admit it yourself, not even counting the role spec.

If you are going to be scummy without even attempt to be town why should we keep you around? Having you around in lylo/mylo would just be a liability for the sole fact that you are ACTING SCUMMY AND YOU KNOW IT, not to mention the fact that your miller claim seems really flimsy at the moment, oh and the fact that you would be a miller alive during mylo/lylo. I still have yet to see you post a single case on anyone that isn't something you bandwagoned onto.

My role doesn't restore shots, just sayin'.

If you are going to be scummy without even attempt to be town why should we keep you around? Having you around in lylo/mylo would just be a liability for the sole fact that you are ACTING SCUMMY AND YOU KNOW IT,

good rationale to lynch Paperblade imo!

good rationale to lynch Paperblade imo!

Quite probable, except Marth is saying himself even that he's being scummy and he isn't doing anything to improve on that either.

Fuck my head is everywhere. I only have like a few town reads and everyone else is leaning closer to a scum read than anything.

It's obvious there has to be like 6 scum in this game!

If I had to pick a third scumread it'd be bearclaw because he, too, hasn't done anything.

D1: Paperblade is scummy.

D2: Paperblade is scummy, but only for the reasons Prims gave, not mine, and Prims' reasons aren't too strong *votes obvtown guy*

Shinori isn't even active lurking like bearclaw says, he's pretty blatantly putting in effort into the game, and saying "Shinori looks worse due to that Marth case" is the easiest way to keep riding a wagon ever. I would definitely lynch bear if there was support for it.

After that is Kaoz+scorri who are just kind of there and not too townie, but I get a good gut feeling from their posts. I'm still confident Eury and Xinnidy are town from D1 posts for reasons I can't really explain. Eury's posts read like she's being "honest" though and posting with a thought process / not fabricating her reads.

**With regards to other matters in the thread-

Prim's claim: Lolz, ezpz scum lynch right there.

Starting to feel bad about eury but wording/rereading is hard when your sleeping pattern is utterly rekt.

So.... he just randomly reappears online again, drops a 'bad feeling' on me, and disappears soon after. Tired or not, if you're gonna drop reads/votes, tie a reason or two with it. Imo, seems too easy/convenient, and I dont think the concept of 'lazy townie' fits as well as 'lazy/inactive scum' (whether it's purposely so or not) with his lack of content as well.

Shinori's claim: I don't know if I'd agree with Blue regarding his and Poly's roles of being OP (having them both as town abilities).

Poly's role restores one shot/use of abilities to everyone, I believe.

Shinori's role allows one person to act twice during a phase (I'm not even sure if it means day or night phase, tbh).

Even if it's just strictly night phase, Shinori's role, like SB's, is a huge gamble. Hit townie with no ability- get nothing out of it. Hit scum with ability(s), and it means bad news all around. I am surprised that he indeed used it on N0, but that's his preference in terms of willing to use an ability or not during the only night phase where kills can't occur.

Paper's post/lack of responses: Not feeling great about him currently.

I read D2 of Marf's ISO. Sorry but I really just don't think he's scum, I get the impression Shinori is just super caught up in the case he made and wants Marf to be scum so he's keeping down the vote. Marf himself has done a good job of addressing people and his points on Paper are solid. I don't know how anybody can argue he hasn't been doing anything all game because his D2 content is pretty good.

The only people who actually haven't been doing anything all game are me, Paper and bearclaw (and Paper is doing the least of those three even when it's anti-town for him to continue doing so, hmmmm).

I read D2 of Marf's ISO. Sorry but I really just don't think he's scum, I get the impression Shinori is just super caught up in the case he made and wants Marf to be scum so he's keeping down the vote. Marf himself has done a good job of addressing people and his points on Paper are solid. I don't know how anybody can argue he hasn't been doing anything all game because his D2 content is pretty good.

The only people who actually haven't been doing anything all game are me, Paper and bearclaw (and Paper is doing the least of those three even when it's anti-town for him to continue doing so, hmmmm).

This could honestly be a very big thing which is why I'm unvoting.

I still see no reason to keep a shaky miller claim around until mylo/lylo especially if he's intentionally acting scummy.

you already have my last words

actually wait.

I'll say it cuz no phase pause.

I got a message on N0 saying Eury was town. When Vhaltz flipped role cop I began to doubt her hence the pressure vote. I think she could be friendly neighbour townie. There probs isn't a cop, Idk

gg

All this banter drove Paperblade mad, so he did the only thing he could think of...

Bluedoom has been killed. He was...

Dear bluedoom, you are Gonzales, the Brigand.

You are a bandit from the Western Isles with a heart of gold. You seems to have difficulty with speech, and are often forgetful. Due to your unattractiveness, you scared other people away and was banned out of the places where you resided. You were with the bandits hired by the local corrupt Etrurian soldiers and nobles to crush the rebels who are fighting against the pirates.

You're extremely strong, and can easily burst your way through the front lines. Using your massive size and strength, you can ensure that other people can carry out their actions with ease. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with: ##Night X: Make a path for [uSER]. [uSER] will have their action empowered and considered Macho, and thus, it will not fail. You may perform this action twice during the game.

However, it is worth noting that due to your physical appearance being slightly less than comforting, people will have their skepticism about trusting you. Any scans that target your alignment will reveal a mafia-alignment. This underlined part will not be displayed unless you are flipped.

In short, you are the Miller 2-shot Macho-Enabler.

You are allied with the Lycian Alliance, and win when all hostile threats are eliminated.

Phase Unpause. With 10 alive, 6 hammers. Votals in a minute, and Phase End is unchanged.

Edited by The Protown SK