• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm a sensitive guy ok

And I did well on the sudoku puzzle. It was an habit of mine for a while and I did some way tougher than this one

I see... well don't fret, I have a higher opinion of people who embrace their emotions

you braggin'?

I see... well don't fret, I have a higher opinion of people who embrace their emotions

you braggin'?

That's nice to hear since I was bullied a lot for being a sensitive guy >_>

Nah, I was just saying that I had a lot of practice :x

How is everyone tonight..?

Good

I celebrated my graduation with both of my parent (it's pretty rare that we can be together the 4 of us since they divorced when I was 8) and then, I spent the rest of the evening with my bro and 2 friends.

How was yours?

Good

I celebrated my graduation with both of my parent (it's pretty rare that we can be together the 4 of us since they divorced when I was 8) and then, I spent the rest of the evening with my bro and 2 friends.

How was yours?

That's quite fun...

Well... it was a roller coaster this whole week, but it's finally crashing down on me

That's nice to hear since I was bullied a lot for being a sensitive guy >_>

Nah, I was just saying that I had a lot of practice :x

Ah... Well, I don't think it's a problem... I'm honestly pretty sensitive too... though since I engage in my all my emotions... anger me and well...

I'm just teasing, I was running on 'E' when I got to that puzzle... I didn't have any sleep at all during that so... yeah

That's quite fun...

Well... it was a roller coaster this whole week, but it's finally crashing down on me

Is crashing down a good or a bad thing? (and did you find the 15 min TF2 vid funny?)

Ah... Well, I don't think it's a problem... I'm honestly pretty sensitive too... though since I engage in my all my emotions... anger me and well...

I'm just teasing, I was running on 'E' when I got to that puzzle... I didn't have any sleep at all during that so... yeah

I barely get angry since I was once laughed at by classmate when I got angry at them bullying me. I never resented being sensitive though. It feels liberating to cry when I feel sad or a something moves me.

I guess the lack of sleep could be a nuisance to completing the puzzle xp.

i'm sensitive, but i cried too much when i was younger so i can't anymore...

so i make songs instead

Speaking of songs Boney, have you figured out which song you're doing?

I barely get angry since I was once laughed at by classmate when I got angry at them bullying me. I never resented being sensitive though. It feels liberating to cry when I feel sad or a something moves me.

I guess the lack of sleep could be a nuisance to completing the puzzle xp.

...I just got the feeling that if we talked, we could go at it for a long time...

Supposedly, it takes some work to anger me.. I'm told that if something angers me, it really has to be pretty bad...

Ah, those tears of sadness and happiness and such... I'm no stranger to that feeling of relief.

Which ones you got?

Just the Knife ending, unfortunately. I haven't played it all that much.

Also, creative writing is hard, you guys. My advice? Don't get into it if you don't have the creative drive for it.

Hm, you write?

Yeah, though after seven years I still don't think I've made much progress.

isn't kinumi going to murder someone though if we get to 3000?

She can try. But she won't succeed.

Yeah, though after seven years I still don't think I've made much progress.

Heh, it reminds me a bit of myself. I don't think I've ever put an idea into written form like, ever, despite all the ideas I've come up with over the years...

Heh, it reminds me a bit of myself. I don't think I've ever put an idea into written form like, ever, despite all the ideas I've come up with over the years...

It can be difficult, articulating your thoughts into words. However, I've found that the most difficult part is not starting a piece, but ending it. Writing down the initial ideas and forming them together is simple enough to do...but it's actually creating that cohesion between every element of the piece that's difficult.

It can be difficult, articulating your thoughts into words. However, I've found that the most difficult part is not starting a piece, but ending it. Writing down the initial ideas and forming them together is simple enough to do...but it's actually creating that cohesion between every element of the piece that's difficult.

I suppose. Although I must admit, another reason is that, well, my nerves kinda hold me back as well. Even if I were to write it and never have another soul ever get to even have a brief glance at them, heh. I know, it's a bit silly.