My next story

Mufasa

For those of you who don't care, kindly send your trolling posts to my PM box, where you can get out your agression, and I can have the satisfaction of deleting your comments with a "EFF YOU!" so everyone goes home happy.

Now, for those of you who DO care, please post whatever comments you wish.

Anyway, the story will be about, as I mentioned before, Feil the Ripper, from Hero's Journey. This is because, my other option for a story would take forever to write, and I had Feil's whole back-story in my head and rather than let it go to waste, I figured I'd write it before I forget about it.

Now, for the context of the story itself: It will be done in Prose, since I'm making the conversion in the spirit of the conversion from Analog to Digital (Not really, but whatever.) and the story will take place (Or at least start out) in the world of Fallout(3).

For those of you who don't know anything about the world of Fallout, it's pretty much the United States after a nuclear holocaust in which society makes near futile attempts to bring itself back together. Anything specific will be explained as the story progresses. The main thing you need to know right now, is that before the nukes hit, the people went into Vaults which were meant to protect them from the bombs and such.

The story itself will take place in Ohio. Why? Because I like it there. (I've actually never been to Ohio, but I hear it's lovely, and I've been watching a lot of the Drew Carey Show lately.)

So, I'll have the first episode posted by monday. And I hope you enjoy. And Yada yada yada. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a feedback topic for it or not, I keep going back and forth, but I'll decide by monday.

Sevenya is in ohio. He should totally be in.

*Shrugs.* He could be a corpse.

write too many stories should totally be in it

Can you post in a way that makes your words somewhat comprehensible? I have no idea what you just said.

*Shrugs.* He could be a corpse.

Can you post in a way that makes your words somewhat comprehensible? I have no idea what you just said.

and i thought i was the only one and felt stupid

and i thought i was the only one and felt stupid

Is it just me, or has that been happening more frequently lately? (By which I mean, people posting in ways that cannot be understood for the life of me.)

Is it just me, or has that been happening more frequently lately? (By which I mean, people posting in ways that cannot be understood for the life of me.)

Yeah. I blame BegnionGeneral

I unno. maybe..........shit i dont even know man.

Yeah. I blame BegnionGeneral
I unno. maybe..........shit i dont even know man.

Say what you will about my radical beliefs, but at least I have proper sentence structure.

I just hope we don't get back to the days of Suzaku's terrible grammar. *Shudders.*

Say what you will about my radical beliefs, but at least I have proper sentence structure.

I just hope we don't get back to the days of Suzaku's terrible grammar. *Shudders.*

We grammar to learn how must all

holy christ.........