FE10 HM LTC (expected ~125 turns)

ruadath

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I restart the run with to bring in transfers from PoR (won't take long to redo)?

• Yes, we need to have everything optimized to get the minimum turn count!
    • No, there's no reason to do that!
  2. 2. What limits would you put on the FE9 run?

• None! Max everything out (without cheating)!
    • Do it in the context of an FE9 HM LTC!
    • Something else? (suggest in comments)
  3. 3. What level of RNG abuse would you prefer to see in this playthrough?

• Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns
    • Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns and grab as many items as possible on each map
    • Maximize EXP/item gain to the fullest extent

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this chapter cannot be 2 turned without Aran shoving

If Aran only shove Sothe and does nothing on turn 2, and Sothe only grabs the Master Seal, what do you need Aran for? It seems like you have enough people in the middle to shove Leonardo to where he needs to get to (only 2 shoves)

Also, cool strategy btw.

Edited by ruadath

If Aran only shove Sothe and does nothing on turn 2, and Sothe only grabs the Master Seal, what do you need Aran for? It seems like you have enough people in the middle to shove Leonardo to where he needs to get to (only 2 shoves)

Also, cool strategy btw.

I think he originally moved Sothe up a lot more, but then realized in a later strategy that he could get the Master Seal instead. So I guess Aran won't be needed after all.

He'll give a 100 dollar check to anyone who 3-turns 1-3!

Edited by Camilla

I think he originally moved Sothe up a lot more, but then realized in a later strategy that he could get the Master Seal instead. So I guess Aran won't be needed after all.

He'll give a 100 dollar check to anyone who 3-turns 1-3!

Yeah, I guess. Still, it's nice to have him, and I think I agree with you that a 3 turn of 1-3 is impossible. I was just speaking hypothetically. Best of luck on the rest of your run! Will be following closely lol.

EDIT: Would be cool if you get videos, though I especially understand how painful it is to record this kind of stuff.

Edited by ruadath

I've got some new strategies to implement, but they require me to restart this playthrough (again...).

I'm honestly really burnt out after all of the resetting I have been doing, and I feel like I'm going insane. I don't have access to whatever method Chiki has of fast resetting, so this has been particularly painful, and I can't keep up with the pace he is going at (especially if he took only 1 or 2 days to do something significantly worse than 1-2 for the 2 turn) unless I start hacking the enemy stats again, which is something I'm not particularly fond of doing.

For that reason, I'm shelving the project for now, and I'll come back to it at some later point (in a month or 2, or maybe 6) and start it up once again. Don't worry, I have some great things in store for you guys once I get this thing rolling again.

Aww :(

Can't blame you feeling burnt out though, have a good break.

Edited by Rosemary

@Chiki

You've probably already realized this, but 20AS Micaiah is no longer a necessity for 1-9, since you can just give her a +Crit Light forge and rig for her to crit everything that she would normally need to double in order to kill. Just in case you find yourself on the short end of BEXP, etc.

I assume this requires certain benchmarks, like doubling him? So, level 4 Micaiah - 10 Spd?

His Micaiah was level 5.

Also, does anyone have a cheat code for getting rid of fog? Chiki doesn't completely trust ########'s estimated turn counts (since some of them can be wrong) and it would be much easier to route 1-9 and especially 3-6.

His Micaiah was level 5.

Also, does anyone have a cheat code for getting rid of fog? Chiki doesn't completely trust ########'s estimated turn counts (since some of them can be wrong) and it would be much easier to route 1-9 and especially 3-6.

Why doesn't he just look up #######'s videos if he doesn't trust them?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Y35ClX3JsHIqNQgehuZ5A

there is rescue chaining on rafiel involved and volug and muarim are important

it turns out there are 2 ways to 4-turn 1-E; i saw 56282508's strategy that goes up the ledges, which is quite different from my strategy that goes up the stairs.

what‘s your strategy please?

I want to know your strategy(1-E) :):

you play with transfers and suspend?

what’s the“RNG abuse“ :sweatdrop:

Chiki is the one playing (he can't post here). These posts have everything you need to know:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58808&p=4130339

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58808&p=4133271

He's redoing 1-E now.

Edited by Camilla

Chiki is the one playing (he can't post here). These posts have everything you need to know:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58808&p=4130339

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58808&p=4133271

He's redoing 1-E now.

transfers and suspend

part3:54 or 55 turns

P:5

1:3

2:2

3:4

4:4

5:1

6:6

7:13

8:3

9:2

10:3

11:3

12:1

13:1

E:3?4

and what can we do with RNG abuse?

transfers and suspend

part3:54 or 55 turns

P:5

1:3

2:2

3:4

4:4

5:1

6:6

7:13

8:3

9:2

10:3

11:3

12:1

13:1

E:3?4

and what can we do with RNG abuse?

How can Skrimir reach the arrive tile in 3-P in 5 turns? There's too many enemies.

3-12 in 1 turn is probably impossible, because there are 10 more enemies in Hard Mode than in Easy Mode.

RNG abuse = in EU/USA versions of Radiant Dawn, Easy Mode and Normal Mode have a "Battle Save" option over Suspend, which is just like saving your game. Chiki edited his ROM so that he can use Battle Save on Hard Mode too (to save time with strategies like 3 turns for 1-2, 2 turns for 1-4, level 17 Jill in 1-6-2).

How can Skrimir reach the arrive tile in 3-P in 5 turns? There's too many enemies.

3-12 in 1 turn is probably impossible, because there are 10 more enemies in Hard Mode than in Easy Mode.

RNG abuse = in EU/USA versions of Radiant Dawn, Easy Mode and Normal Mode have a "Battle Save" option over Suspend, which is just like saving your game. Chiki edited his ROM so that he can use Battle Save on Hard Mode too (to save time with strategies like 3 turns for 1-2, 2 turns for 1-4, level 17 Jill in 1-6-2).

1:3-P:do you have a data(eu/jap ver)

2::3-12:I play 3-11 now,and 3-12 for later

left:General 11

middle:Jill 18

right:Micaiah 11

3:thanks

It's actually pretty decent notation. If first heard about it when dondon mentioned it in the context of FEDS. Since I was warpskipping, I didn't really find any need to use it, but it's been really helpful for my FE7 run. I probably would have used it for the defense chapters in RD as well (not sure, didn't get that far lol).