Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much reason to say SB over Eury except for partial biasity of his thing against me and partially gut read telling me.

I also didn't like his most recent post WRT Eury. He says in the post that he's "Not to fussed with her" and "There are minor things" But he wouldn't object to her lynch, but he doesn't think she is that bad. And like I said, I don't really like that he doesn't like me. I also still don't really like his first vote and his reaction in the beginning of the game to the whole coaching thing. I mean whatever though, that's me. I'd be willing to consolidate to Eury though if that's what ended up happening. Alternatively I'm fine with Grass also as everyone probably knows.

Surprise, I just checked scorri's first post is also not exactly like I remembered it being. I also remembered that one of the things I pointed out about her in my initial case was dead wrong like she pointed out before I went to sleep last night.

I've been going over my scumspects constantly throughout the day to get a general idea of what I was going to post when I finally had a little time to get on my laptop while at uni, just to maximize the amount of stuff I could get done in mafia despite being very busy, but it appears that something broke in my head in the process.

I should probably go to sleep but now I'm even more indecisive as to whom to vote out of BBM/Shinori.

Shinori, what you're basically saying is that you don't like how I think Eury has done some minorly scummy things and prefer other lynches to hers, but wouldn't cry if we lynched her? How did you expect me to react to realizing I was wrong exactly?

Anyway, sleeping in a few. If nobody tells me to claim now I would rather not be lynched in my sleep.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Oh he finally swapped off of objection guys.

His votes have been pretty poor most of the game. V-word guy person > Refa (Which he said he felt more comfortable about now) > Objection (Who is horrendously inactive and he voted Objection for basically doing the same thing Eury did.) > me.

That's cool.

Checked a couple of things and mulled things over a little bit more.

##Unvote

Scorri is right about having mentioned the owner of the argument on SB she was borrowing, and for some reason I had the notion that the whole big paragraph in the post was dedicated to SB when there are several comments on different people in it which I normally would have expected on different lines.

Prims could still be scum per the BBM interactions and I'd like to policy lynch him for being way too pretentious but I have to admit that I like how he single-handedly proposed a shut off to the SB wagon by backing him up to not claim. Like I mentioned before I really doubt Prims and SB are buddies and seeing how there's virtually nobody else reading him as scum I doubt he'd save Town!SB with a role as scum just to get me to change my mind.

Voting Shinori would be hammer so I'll leave my vote on BBM just in case his claim is really... cut, okay

Well anyway

##Vote: BBM

If it's like really really necessary I could switch to Objection to enable his wagon so that a not!Shinori lynch wouldn't have to be SB.

ACCORDING TO THE LAST VOTALS.

Me and SB were TIED at 4 votes each.

Sb voting me makes me put at 5 and him still at 4.

But you decided to just not check and brush it off and tell SB I was the lead in votes when we were tied and now somehow I'm at 7.

Good counting.

Do you think I'm scum, grass?

Ehhhh not really, weak scum read off that post but the rest of your content has seemed fine.

Also, Grass's case on me is rather lacking. It seems to be based almost entirely on my meta, which I wasn't aware that I had! I think you're referring to my RVS post in Super C9++, although I'm not sure of the direct relevance.

Actually the main part was where you called the Kay thing a "slapfight" and declined to say anything else about it. That bothered me.

I also think that Grass' post is scummy at this point in the day. We're near deadline and there's no pressure on Shin and I can't tell what he would support. There is also way too much "this is weird" and not enough "this is scummy because X". At the very least, it's unproductive if he's town.

At the time of that post, I only had time for one pretty quick read-through of the thread, and I totally thought there was pressure on him. There were a few people who listed him as a top-2 scum read along with Shinori.

I'm finding Shin scummy for that Kay thing, along with this meta thing which is probably bad anyway because meta and I do not have a good history. And I'm finding Shinori scummy for voteparking me and trying to justify it later. I'd actively support lynches on either of them. To anyone else, I'd say, "eh, d1" because nobody really stands out in my mind as town, and I don't have good reads on other people right now.

Your point that I should be explaining why I find things scummy, rather than just calling them weird, I'd well-taken, but I just don't have that much to contribute right now.

Oh, and the reason I didn't switch to Shinori is that I wasn't sure where votals were. But with those clarifications,

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Do consider claiming.

So 4 people that I think are scum are voting me and pressing for my lynch. And I'm expected to claim.

Nah.

I'll flip and I'll flip town, honestly there is no reason in me claiming anyway, it's weird and all that jazz. However I'm still gonna point out it's a pretty weird coincidence for four people who I find to be scum to all want me lynched.

However I'm still gonna point out it's a pretty weird coincidence for four people who I find to be scum to all want me lynched.

yeah it is given that scum never actually vote as a block. maybe some of your reads are wrong!!!

This Shinori lynch is bad, can we wagon Eury?

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted today yet like I said I would. Today's been busier than I anticipated and I haven't had enough uninterrupted time to peruse the thread and make coherent readings, especially with how fast the thread's been moving. I'll try to get something up soon.

However It's not uncommon for 2 members or even 3 members of a probable 5 man scum team to vote one person. Also periodically in games day 1 lynches can net multiple scum pretty easily. In fact I believe in SSBB mafia mafia voted as a block at one point in time. Also in that one mafia, fake claim mafia. I got lynched cause I claimed scanner or whatever and the scum were all on a vote block. Shit happens. Unless you know something I don't maybe you should be open-minded!!!