Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eury is pretty scummy at this point because all of her posts just concern her and responding to other people and trying to validate her earlier weak content instead of making up for it by hunting scum. Talking to other people a lot is not necessarily contributing to the game.

1. Post #187 incorporated my thoughts on Shinori/his replies, along with my thoughts/read regarding SB and BBM. So I do not see how all of my posts were purely concern me and 'earlier weak content'.

2. Yes, I was responding to Poly regarding why I wasn't posting as frequently earlier, but I fail to see how that makes me scummy in itself.

[And though I do not find it scummy per se, I can't help but feel that your comment "I didn't do this because I wasn't reading your posts." (even if it wasn't aimed at me, but to Vhaltz) is a bit rude on your part? Whether you like walls or not (I believe you've posted a medium one yourself earlier) shouldn't dictate whether you read them or not.]

@Bizz: Do you mind clarifying? I understand that nothing that I'm saying may or may not have stuck out much, but is that due to the content/people they pertain to not being of your current interest? (I know you said earlier that you weren't able to run through a lot of the walls, so that's fine. But I'd like to know more if you don't mind.)

@SB: I'd like you to clarify as well with your thoughts, but it seems you've logged off for now, so that'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. And though I know you said you wouldn't expand more about your role/claim, I'm still interested in hearing more aspects of it, if possible.

-- (holy crap surge of posts incoming)

@Shinori: ...I left this thread idle while responding to PiG thread matters while composing this post, and there's no need to get threatening, thanks. Not quite sure why you're getting so snappy, even if you are the current favored wagon. Defensive much?

Welcome to CYOR D1 the second. Sorry Prims for the quote wall but I'm too lazy to copy+paste links and it's hard to address the specific things I'm referring to otherwise.

@Kirsche- except he's not just going "there is this one townie thing but overall he's scummy", he's going "this is townie but it could also be scum" and then he doesn't say why it could be scum. Do you have any evidence that my suspicion is just because he's suspicious of me?

Here is his point on Refa:

His post had a few questions and pokes here and there, which looks like he is looking for more information to go on aside from his SB vote, which is cool but could be faked and isn't enough to compensate the convenient wagon hop in my eyes

Clearly weighing both sides of the argument.

Regardless, "it could be townie but also be scum" is clearly analysing all of your content and weighing up both sides, he's dismissing it yes, but he's definitely not ignoring it.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by evidence, but this is definitely not the first time you have claimed someone who is voting you scummy this game (IIRC you did the same thing to Kay? cba to look up ISOs)

Being snide in itself is one thing, but he was also posting more frequently with little to no actual content/progress being made with them. Filler posts to make him look/seem productive in the thread- that's what I got from them, and I don't like it at all.

Why didn't you call him out for making more filler posts then and not just the snide remarks? The snide remarks are a completely moot point; as BBM has said, you are guilty of being snide yourself, or at the very least sarcastic.

I think he was a bit eager to toss out a semi-legit vote on Venn

Why is this scummy?

. The wagon on him seemed very opportunistic, imo, which didn't seem to harbor the strongest drive until he jumped off of Kay's case moved to voting Refa (partially based on Refa posting the votals...?). And then his last post regarding "his reasons for unvoting Refa" being unsaid until he claims or something- idk. Unless he chooses to elaborate further on his point, I don't think I trust his comment/standings currently.

Why does an opportunistic wagon on him make him scum again? Also can you clarify what you mean regardng his refa unvote?

Being eager + having bad logic + being a victim of an opportunistic wagon + unvoting Refa = second highest scum read? Really?

His early posting on Shinori was RVS, so his vote on Kay (in reaction to Kay's vot on him) seemed justified. He made sense in some of his points against Bizz's thoughts (regarding scum hunting ED1), and overall, he seems to be prompting a lot of questioning/progress for the thread. I have no reason to support a wagon against BBM at this time.

This is good. What do you make of the people's arguments against him then?

Not undermining my townread, just explaining why I have it.

Iunno, I don't really like the "though" at the end of it, but vocabulary complaining never gets us anywhere so meh.

I am up for a Eury wagon, let's go.

But you decided to just not check and brush it off and tell SB I was the lead in votes when we were tied and now somehow I'm at 7.

Is this scummy or are you just crying?

That last grass post was so scummy

Why?

Don't want to lynch SB, OK to lynch Objection! but am hesitant because this happens a lot I swear. Not seeing a Shinori lynch.

I want to wagon Eury more than anyone else.

If Shinori/Via/scorri all voted Eury right now that'd be 5 votes. We can makes this happen.

Eury, you only talked about BBM/SB when pressed for opinions by a guy who suspected you, and your attacks on Shinori originate from arguing with him. It looks like you're not doing any scumhunting of your own volition, just responding to people who call you out so that you're engaged in the thread.

To answer Shinori, I thought you were at 7 because I thought Vhaltz was voting you, but apparently he wasn't. Maybe this wouldn't be an issue if the mods actually posted votals (I realize eclipse probably isn't around but seriously, Get A Co-mod).

okay I compiled votals because I was confused

VOTALS

Eurykins (2) - kirsche, Prims
Kay (1) - BBM
Polydeuces (1) - Kay
SB (4) - Elieson, scorri, Shin, Shinori
Shinori (6) - Eurykins, Refa, Vennobennu, Polydeuces, SB, Grassbridger
Vennobennu (1) - Objection!

BBM (2) - Vhaltz

Grassbridger (1) - Bizz

@Kirsche:

1. I never denied being sarcastic/snide at all. However, to the extent that Shinori has been throughout Day 1? The fact that I am not the only one who's see/noticed it speaks for itself.

2. I did mention a comment on his 'filler posts' at the bottom of this post.

3. His vote on Venn made sense if it was RVS vote. However, he later claimed that he chose it as a semi-serious one (not even sure what that entails/implies) without explaining why it was so when he actually voted.

4. Uh. I think you misread what I said about SB? I said that the wagon ON him seemed opportunistic, not that he was scummy for it being opportunistic?

5. Most of what I saw/read at the time that I posted was based on 'BBM scum meta read' from other games. Since I'm not incorporated/haven't seen those for myself, I see no basis/parallel with those arguments.

@Shinori: Well, it's obvious that you'd naturally vote and try to wagon off someone else aside from yourself.

cum meta.

crying silently

I don't know how to answer Eury because it would require me to read her posts and I can do that but how long do we have left? (And I mean unmemorable as in, they just don't stand out; under the radar, idk???)

Rereading both Eury and Shinori right now. I don't get how Shinori's reactions in the last few pages were townie. In fact I didn't like them at all. Shinori as town has a tendency to claim even strong roles at random times over the smallest things, even when it's not necessary. Going "no I only have 5 votes and not 7 so I'm not going to claim" seems really cagey.

On the other hand Eury still has like no reads whatsoever other than Shinori. As Prims said, most of her posts have been just defending her Shinori vote. The only other suspicion she's talked about is Prims, but that's based on his tone being rude or something, which isn't scummy. And it wasn't scummy when Shinori did that either. She says she has other reads on me and SB, but they're a nullread on me and a pretty non-committal read on SB.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Eury I guess

Okay fuck it, not very confident at all she'll be scum but with scorri and Prims out of the picture after realizing my brain fart Eury is probably like the second best thing for a lynch today.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eurykins

Next deadline I'll be going to bed at 1 AM at latest, not only am I going to bed late but I'm also going to have trouble sleeping.