Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

Not sure what to think of Prims, despite making pretty short and readable posts I'm still too lazy to actually analyze them RIP in pieces me. Also still want to hammer Shinori, any objections? Also also also;

I disliked this post. I felt like his FFM vote was really easy. I also personally don't like the majority of his other posts either.

I'm still scumreading kirsche. Today his posts are still off.

A big part I don't like though is the fact that he asks people to comment on his bbm interactions as well as the FFM case, the poly case, the eury case, as well as the case on him from Scorri. Yet I don't think he's stated what he thinks about the majority of these himself.

He's mostly talking about Manix/BBM interactions then he just sheeps me... That plus D1 just makes me think he's scummy.

OK maybe not as similar as I thought, sue me. I think I got Darros mixed up with Mitsuki, this is all kirsche's fault for having unlabeled quotes what a Scum Brit.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll just wait for a Prims reply (kind of would like to know what his thoughts on you are myself) then hammer.

RE: Mitsuki: Going off contextless ISO:

- Marf's posting history seems solid. Question for him, though, why push Darros with Manix instead of trying to drum up support for a scorri lynch? Were neither worse to you?

- kirsche isn't really impressive off a skim, I think he spends more time arguing than scumhunting. Once he has a vote down on FFM D1 he keeps it there and responds to people but most of his attempts to look into other people are direct responses to people posing questions toward him. His D2 is a bit better but I still think he never comes on very strong and him touting himself as "obvtown" in spite of a lack of presence beyond being pressured is eyebrow-raising. Also if you're gonna quotestripe then at least include the name and post in your quotes, geez.

RE: BBM: Not sure if you're scum yet. Leaning town but if you survive to endgame and start nevermind-ing your town reads only for them to flip town then that's like instalynch-worthy. I disagree with you on kirsche because even if he defends himself he hasn't actually shown blatant town motivation; besides all the responses he reads pretty background to me.

Holy shit, I just noticed the Darros reads he was replying to LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE Shinori's own reads on kirsche. Now that's uncanny. if either of them flip scum I'd feel comfortable in saying that kirsche is town.

I don't get this.

Oh, I forgot to add a sentence, go me. It's because they've both basically been tunneling on kirsche (Darros had his initial vote on Poly I guess but he jumped off of it like super quick so) all game.

I guess they could be bussing him but it doesn't make sense for them to bus their scumbuddy at the end of D1 when there was an easily viable mislynch available.

I thought that you were just going to reread over the night phase and post proper reads and stuff tomorrow

People asked me questions and I responded.

I guess they could be bussing him but it doesn't make sense for them to bus their scumbuddy at the end of D1 when there was an easily viable mislynch available.

Going by pure VCA Shinori's vote isn't too telling, Darros' probably is unless he had reason to believe FFM would definitely get lynched despite his vote. If both flip scum then kirsche is likely town.

Also before I hammer, Prims who do you think is most likely scum at this point? Like I get that you haven't reread and stuff, but just going off of gut or whatever.

darros and shinori :>

Elie/Poly/scorri seems like a good place to look. kirsche and Manix worth considering depending on flips. Need to read Mitsuki.

actually elie abusing his meta of always misreading mitsuki seems very possible lmao

STOP IT'S HAMMERTIME

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

(Wait, did I even have a vote to begin with, I don't even remember wow lol that's kind of hilarious)

uhhhh did hammer actually happen? i pinged NNR about it ages ago and he never posted HAMMER SHUT UP which implies the phase is still going. maybe shinori is loved :X

If Shinori is loved then this turbowagon is dumb (it's possible for there to be a loved scum, but a lot less likely overall I'd think and I'd prefer to lynch someone else) and we should TURBOUNVOTE HIM AMIRITE GUYS ANYONE WANNA GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE Oh, OK...

I feel like NNR should post Votals or some Remaining Time Left counter though, just so that we know something's up and he's not just being SOOPER SLOW TO RESPOND.

NNR hasn't been online on SF since a couple minutes after the hammer. It's possible he just isn't around atm and hasn't seen the pings and whatnot. Something that supports this- if he WAS around and the phase was still ongoing, Darros would have died by now.

idk I feel like NNR would have said it wasn't hammer if everybody assumed it was and stopped posting, and the Darros thing still means he hasn't been around for the last hour. And technically phase should have ended like 20 mins ago too