Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also surprise, assuming he's not just ordinary scum trolling us, Weapons' push on Cam was not scum/town. Vhaltz owes me a sheep on Poly tomorrow.

seriously don't let this become Shining Force 3 where you guys leave scum poly alive because a "bigger target" keeps popping up every day. Clearing him on rolespec is pointless since (A) we don't know what scum have for fakeclaims and even then oddities like Manix in Big NOCers happen and (B) the counterclaim means nothing when you remember a known Naive Cop has no reason to CC a serious cop claim, furthermore the play is scum.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

Cannot fail, winning solution right here.

Are you serious? We're not leaving a claimed ITP alive what the hell. Bard would be crying if he was in this game.

(i actually have no idea who is scum poly is just my only legitimate read because i couldn't be bothered to ~effort~ and be confrontational this game)

it's OK your fake read is still on scum

Are you serious? We're not leaving a claimed ITP alive what the hell. Bard would be crying if he was in this game.

I'm not serious...or am I??

(secretly I just want to hammer)

"That Cam guy sure is suspicious, hiding in his house with a bunch of guns."

"Yeah and I think I saw eclipse hanging around his house!"

"And he shot Weapons, too!"

eclipseCam, you are an Independent Paranoid Gun Owner.

You’ve always known that something was horribly wrong in this town. There’s something messed up about the people here, and you’ve always known that. Now the murders have started up, you know that your fears have been confirmed. The only person you can trust is yourself, so you’ve decided the best way to stay alive is to get everyone else killed.

Due to your paranoia, you’ve taken extensive measures to stop anyone from coming to try and kill you. Every night, you will learn of who visited you and reflexively make an attempt on their life.

Since you can’t be too careful, you are also wearing a bulletproof vest at all times. The first attempt on your life will be nullified, although you’ll know when it’s hit.

Unfortunately, you might need to deal with some of those conspirators more directly. Once during the night, you may ##Kill another player yourself. This will leave you vulnerable to all actions that night, however.

The only person you can trust is yourself. You win when you are among the last two players alive.

Yeah, fuck that guy! Get fucked!

It is now Night of the Living Manix. Night of the Living Manix ends in 24 hours at 11PM PDT (GMT -7) on July 18.

Edited by Paperblade