Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

I mean, I'm not opposed to Proto claiming if he's near a lynch, but until then it seems dumb.

Why is Blitzy pushing so hard for claims? It's actually kind of suspicious, and if there is a mason infiltrator, it kinda makes him look like it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are people considering mason infiltrator when a godfather already died. that's absolutely pointless when bbm's flavor (vanillizing neighborizer cop) sets it up so a mason infiltrator would be a godfather

Actually I literally only just realized that BBM made that up and that it wasn't an actual joke put in the flavor by Paper.

Well, whatever, having a mason infiltrator is still stupid.

yeah that was a joke claim hence the false CC

and IDK, Blitz has honestly been pretty bad content-wise all game, and I feel like he's coasting on that whole 'masons are auto town' thing.

if there really is a mason infiltrator then the game becomes hella imba because town only has 3-4 "real" power roles and scum instantly knows the roles of two townies. we also have no investigations, aside from false ones meant to mislead us, making the game further scum-sided

well then the idea that there's a mason infiltrator that was put forth by BBM/Blitz is not a town move because then it forces is to rolespec even more than we should

Refa, who cares if my switch from Poly to Vhaltz was abrupt? It doesn't alter the quality of the case or change Vhaltz's alignment, unless you think I'm scum and can't be scum with Vhaltz, but you're not actually pressing me. This is a really weird reason to change your opinion.

Yeah, I'm just being overly paranoid. I'm not pressing you because I wasn't scumreading you, but I thought Vhaltz did bring up some valid points (that you later debunked).

##Unvote

##Vote: Vhaltz

I am still looking at Proto as the ITP Illuminati as I originally did and he didn't do anything to change that view (since most people won't want to go lynch possible ITP Illuminti, I wasn't trying to push a lynch on him, but I will support his lynch)

also, I want to know Shin's role because of someone's role in the graveyard (hint: this person was playing the game)

well then the idea that there's a mason infiltrator that was put forth by BBM/Blitz is not a town move because then it forces is to rolespec even more than we should

they brought up the idea because of their role pm's (which sort of hinted at that even though all of our role pm's are like OR ARE YOU so that's just a general theme). i don't think any of them are scum lol.

there's no way there's an illuminati in a game with a presumable 3 scum and 1 sk, shit's just too hard for town to win. a cult flipped pregame because it's ConspiracyMafia

First of all, I really doubt Cam had more than one kill in total (cause that would mean crazy amounts of deaths)

Secondly, I highly doubt Vhaltz would be shot at night cause both me and BBM are MUCH better targets

Thirdly, I don't think I was shot, I think it was BBM (he is less erratic and a better player) and even if it wasn't one of us, why not go after Prims or Refa (cause their roles are much less likely to be scum)

Fourth, if Vhaltz can hide, why claim in thread as a harmful role, rather than being Pro!town in hopes of getting shot instead? (reminds me of scum!Excellen from Chilean Musicians Mafia)

Fifth, Shin still hasn't posted anything and he should really get in here, not to mention full claim

Sixth, did Proto manage to disappear again?

Cam was an SK lol. Of course he had more than one kill.

No way, obviously I was shot. Masons are like such obvious Doc targets, gotta think out of the box man.

I don't get your point against Vhaltz?

I agree that Shin's been kind of not here, but I don't think he should full claim (yeah complete 180 from me there fite me).

Yes.

well, BBM's flavor speaks otherwise and I can explain a few things (roles/happenings) better if there was an Illuminati cult running around

there's no way there's an illuminati in a game with a presumable 3 scum and 1 sk, shit's just too hard for town to win. a cult flipped pregame because it's ConspiracyMafia

are you saying the illuminati isn't real bro

dammit

imagine this, you have a role that can waste a maf kill (unless you are PGO) if you have been targeted, would you therefore like to be targeted or tell everyone that you have a role that cannot be hit. As in, which would be beneficial to town?

I want people to claim so that I can out theories, can't do that when people haven't, lol

Proto really does need to exist

BBM's flavor could be referring to the pregame flip though, or just not relevant due to all the flavors just being intended as generic "shady happenings".

The possibility of a cult is not worth discussing until a cultist flips.

Also, Blitz, why, from your PoV, would you not be culted if the cult was real? You're "confirmed town" but not as likely of a kill target as BBM was.

Shin, post reads NOW

well, there are ways the cult could be underpowered and powerful enough to survive against both mafia and SK, but not win early (I shouldn't out theories until everyone has claimed though)

Cam only had one kill + the PGO, did you guys read his role PM?

If the logic we're going to employ is that the person out of ProtoShin who isn't responsible for the no-kill is scum by PoE (assuming Vhaltz flips scum) then I don't really see the point of waiting for Vhaltz to flip. eg if Shin is clear then we can see if Proto/Vhaltz is a plausible scumteam, and if not then maybe we need to rethink our PoE somewhere.

also fwiw I'm fairly sure that Blitz wasn't culted on the first night based on a semi-reaction test I pulled in private.

@Prims, yes but no,

I wouldn't recruit me if I were me (I am pretty sure you of all people would know why)

and, I can think of a modifier that would be perfect to recruit someone else, who I think is the recruited one, but going after the person recruited would be a waste of time IMO, it would be better to find and lynch the head (hint: the recruited person would never want to lynch the head if it is the kind of Cult I think it is)

BBM, do you think a cult exists? if not you should probably yell at Blitz in the quicktopic until he keeps rolespec private. in fact even if so you should probably do that anyway until a cult actually flips

in a "situation where we'd need to rethink our PoE" it'd be better to not have the doc outed so they could still potentially prevent a kill. i explained this already and quoted it at the top of the page.

Cam only had one kill + the PGO, did you guys read his role PM?

If the logic we're going to employ is that the person out of ProtoShin who isn't responsible for the no-kill is scum by PoE (assuming Vhaltz flips scum) then I don't really see the point of waiting for Vhaltz to flip. eg if Shin is clear then we can see if Proto/Vhaltz is a plausible scumteam, and if not then maybe we need to rethink our PoE somewhere.

also fwiw I'm fairly sure that Blitz wasn't culted on the first night based on a semi-reaction test I pulled in private.

Huh, I thought that meant once per night. See, if I rolled scum that would be much easier.

Thinking about it, a cult is a plausible explanation for the no kill but wouldn't cult have won by now? And why wouldn't I have been culted seriously.