Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Things that are possible:

Roleblocks out prioritize me. I asked clipsey last night what would happen if a roleblock targeted me and she didn't answer. So it could just be that roleblocks beat me, which would kinda make sense for them to have higher priority.

There are two roleblocks in the game.

Some other possibility that I don't know.

I really don't like the tunnel vision going on, especially since there are two cases of things happening and you're just completely ignoring the one case while ignoring other parts of the other case. Regardless of who Grass targeted, if he targeted either BBM or Prims, if he has lower priority than me, he should have targeted both. If he's lying about targeting either of them, then where'd the roleblock come in?

Roleblocks out-prioritizing you would make sense if there was a roleblock on you, but there wasn't. Actions can stop something if it targets the user, but be affected by the user's role if it targets the user's targets. Seriously though, even the OP says not to use "m-muh hidden priorities" as an argument.

Basically everybody suspects Grass though so there's no point in lynching everybody else. I'm not confident any lynch is better for reasons beyond just "what if Grass isn't scum???" paranoia.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix: regardless of you being town or not, you're going full tunnel vision on Grass right now and refusing to admit that there are reasons for why he might not have gotten a result. Let me ask this. REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT you think that if he targeted BBM/Prims, he should have targeted the other, yes? So then, *why would he lie about his results?*

REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT you think that if he targeted BBM/Prims, he should have targeted the other, yes? So then, *why would he lie about his results?*

his alignment is supported by whether is claims fit in with the version of events presented. if he is town (for whatever reason), and things are as claimed, that's a stupid priority problem that i'd blame eclipse for. the other is lying scum, which is obvious.

scorri: What I'd assume is that he targeted me, also targeted BBM, didn't realize how the role worked and used it as an excuse to claim that he hooked BBM.

Most reasons he wouldn't have gotten a result involve "lol priorities" or shit beyond our control that isn't worth speculating about.

Second question for Manix: If Grass flips town, will you then insist on lynching me?

no, not really, since you have bbm/shinori still backing up your version of events

scorri: What I'd assume is that he targeted me, also targeted BBM, didn't realize how the role worked and used it as an excuse to claim that he hooked BBM.

also this

gotta remember that he doesn't have to be completely telling the truth about his target if he's scum

Basically everybody suspects Grass though so there's no point in lynching everybody else. I'm not confident any lynch is better for reasons beyond just "what if Grass isn't scum???" paranoia.

See this. Basically there should be less arguing about whether it's possible for Grass to be scum or not (because it's not going to matter today), and more Grass posting his last reads if he's town.

@scorri:

Yeah I actually agree with Prims about giving reads, problem is everyone's tunneled on me today so very little has changed since end of yesterday, except one of my scumreads is dead and flipped scum.

If I had actually received 2 role results I would have crumbed it SOMEwhere. This is also why I was mad confused about scorri's role, btw. I thought she was voyeur who had targeted BBM and seen a hook.

didn't target shinori n2, n1 I did

via targeted shinori for probably being the claimed protective role. i targeted prims n2 to see if he wasn't bs'ing the roleblock claim

Also, interesting. That means Kay didn't target Shinori, making Shinori not the N1 kill.

yeah that's a thing

which is why I doubled back on that explanation during D2 because of ~role results~

Also, interesting. That means Kay didn't target Shinori, making Shinori not the N1 kill.

Wait, what? How you figure this?