Even more interesting class change results

Deliriyum

chars.jpg?t=1265327265

I think the worst of those is Tate, and the rest are godlike at level 1 with the exception of Bors(he was on heal duty). I changed these people's growths via the way FEDS does it, so these people have legitimate bases and growths.

Oh yeah did I mention Bors, Wendy, Barth Triangle attack which makes Bosses that can be surrounded a piece of cake? Also they have an epic support triangle.

Oh and might have slipped some people an extra 2 con more than they should have.

Edited by Core

Shin's CON is really low for a Hero. :blink:

Not really. Ten is the male Hero's base con. Oujay has even less than that if I'm not mistaken.

Aww, man...I told you, you should've made Bors a mercenary and keep his Str growth, having an early magic user that does even more damage than Lugh at even earlier chapters makes the game piece of cake.

Aww, man...I told you, you should've made Bors a mercenary and keep his Str growth, having an early magic user that does even more damage than Lugh at even earlier chapters makes the game piece of cake.

I already had Wolt owning things up, Bors wasn't too broken until Wendy and Barth came along. They bolster his hit.

That Barth is what GBA Warriors should've been.

Yes, Yes he is.

Edited by Core