Hot Female Tier: FE4 and FE5

Steven Tyler

STD's GODS

Roy

Lachesis

SYPHILIS TIER

Finn (Got it from Lachesis)

Lachesis (Got it from around the block)

Nanna (Got it along with her skill sets)

Maretta (Got it from Leaf and Nanna during a threesome)

Leaf (Got it from Lachesis and Nanna during a time paradox)

Machyua (Got it from her husband who I forgotten his name)

GENITAL WARTS TIER

Lachesis

Lara (Got is from Parn)

Lifis (Got it from Lara)

Parn

Tina (Got it from Parn)

Saphy (Got it from Lifis)

Shiva (Got it from Saphy)

HEPATITIS

Manfloy

Sara (And guess who she got it from!)

Miranada (Got it from Leaf, who was seduced by her)

Gonorrhea

Lex (Got it from Ira, who got it from Lachesis who got it from Roy who got it from Lilian, who got it from Wendy[!] who got it from the King from Burger King)

Lackhe

Ira

Lachesis

Mareeta (BETA only.)

Arthur (Who got it from Julia, who got it from Diadora, who got it from Alvis, who got it from Aida)

Julia (Got it from Rana and Celice during a threesome when Rana and Julia agreed that Celice can have them both.)

Fee (Got it from Arthur)

Olwen

Dragon Rash Tier (Dragons only, a really nasty rash on the private area)

Medius

Chiki (Who got it from Chieny)

Chiney (Who got it after having sex with Marth, who thought Chiney was Chiki during that prank)

Minerva (She's into bestiality)

Narga (Who got it from Medius)

Lopotusu (Who got it from Narga)

Sophia (She gave it to Roy, Ray, and Idoun)

Idoun (She got it from Sophia)

Fa (Who got it from Sophia, making her a pedophile)

Ninian (Who got it from Nils. Ninian also gave this to Roy thus almost every woman in Fire Emblem 6 and Smash Bros. Melee has the Dragon Rash)

Nils (Got it after banging a hot dragon chick)

Myph

Eliwood (YOU HAPPY NOW IT DIDN'T SHOW UP UNTIL LATER IN LIFE AND IN FACT, NINIAN PASSED AWAY FROM THIS ILLNESS!)

TEASE TIER

Leen

Syliva

Lara

Leyla

Everyone else is either clean or I'm being lazy.

Edited by Snow_Storm

YES I'M STD FREE.

What about Homeros? That guy looks like he drinks a lot, do pot a lot, and has lots of daily orgies.

And Misha looks like a freakin' stoner, Karin on the other hand ....

YES I'M STD FREE.

What about Homeros? That guy looks like he drinks a lot, do pot a lot, and has lots of daily orgies.

And Misha looks like a freakin' stoner, Karin on the other hand ....

Only because nobody wants to fuck Skasha. You DO get a convo with Skasha and Rana however.

Only because nobody wants to fuck Skasha. You DO get a convo with Skasha and Rana however.

I tap Rana, but, eh that's pretty much it '-.-

What I want to know is why Lachesis is considered a whore when she has 50 starting love points for everybody and +2 growth, whereas Tiltyu has 120 love points for everybody and plus THREE growth, and 180 points for Fin and PLUS TEN GROWTH [obsessed much? After just 32 turns. Fin can't take it any more] If Lachesis is a dirty girl, Tiltyu must have every STD in the book, far more than Lachesis AND Roy combined, and she's not even listed on there.

Yes, Lachesis had her brother, but so would Tiltyu. ...Even after Eltoshan was executed, I bet.

Oh yeah. And how on earth did Ninian give Dragon rash to Roy, but not Eliwood? Or is Dragon Rash the illness Eliwood is suffering from in FE6? >_>

Edited by MightyZagaro

Well, Lachesis gave birth to two children, but from different fathers, while Tiltyu married with Azel, and that's all, iirc. /canon]

Oh okay, and Penn and Teller just spawned Arthur and Tinny out of nowhere. I get it now, thanks.

?

Forgot to tell that Tiltyu had both Arthur and Tinny with Azel, again iirc :P

Edited by Skasha

Forgot to tell that Tiltyu had both Arthur and Tinny with Azel, again iirc

True. But bar-none the highest love growth overall in the game oughta count for SOMETHING.

True. But bar-none the highest love growth overall in the game oughta count for SOMETHING.

Or maybe it was the opposite, Fin was attracted to her, as he was attracted to Lachesis lolnanna

Yeah, but also pretty damned high love growth for everybody else? Surely she's gone around the block with at least ONE of them. She probably had a one night fling with Levin juuust before making Azel's babies.

Edited by MightyZagaro

It clearly showed in the lover dialogue that Beowulf knows Lachesis is cheating with Finn, hence the reason why he sends her away to Lenster.