ITT: Which character do you think has the highest chances of scoring some pussy?

Tatsumaki

57 members have voted

1. 1. who will most likely get some vajayjay

• Saul
    • Sain
    • Gatrie
    • Heather

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh*t, I am the only one who voted for Saul? Well...him. He actually scores some women, Sain does too but with supports.

Gatrie never scored women, they only tricked him, and I highly doubt Heather will find another lesbian women around, I highly assume Ilyana or Nephenee aren't lesbians.

Holy sh*t, I am the only one who voted for Saul? Well...him. He actually scores some women, Sain does too but with supports.

Gatrie never scored women, they only tricked him, and I highly doubt Heather will find another lesbian women around, I highly assume Ilyana or Nephenee aren't lesbians.

Heather, because of her hotness and thievery skills

That's just dumb. This scoring some p*ssy, not some d*ck <_< . Which in that case, there aren't many lesbian women in Telius.

Gatrie. The epilogue says he finds "many women".

Yes, "find", but not neseceraly score since most tricked him into lending money to them.

heather, if she plays smart, she can easily get into Illyana's pants, with food

Yeah, but only Ilyana, not all girls, just forget her about scoring Nephenee or Lucia <_< .

So...Saul would really win, Sain is too womenizer, same with Gay-tree...

Well, I voted Saul because he is a "follower of God", whereas Sain and Gatrie are just dumb/stupid/inept/heavyhanded/whatever. And Heather is just... creepy.

Are you implying that God was a player? 8D

Well, I voted Saul because he is a "follower of God", whereas Sain and Gatrie are just dumb/stupid/inept/heavyhanded/whatever. And Heather is just... creepy.

Are you implying that God was a player? 8D

Ashera

Heather gets my vote.