Looking for some specific wiisaves

Vykan12

Awesome!

According to this, here's what you do:

»The save is on my SD card. How do I upload my save to Wii Save?

Short version: Zip it with the file structure in-tact, register on Wii Save, upload.

Long version: First, put your SD card in your computer (you'll need either an SD card reader built in to your computer or a USB SD card reader). When you have your computer reading the SD card, you'll see a folder named 'private' on your SD card, zip this folder (in winXP) by right clicking on it > send to > Compressed (zip) folder. Note: If you had multiple saves on your SD card, open up that new zip that you created and delete all the games that you don't want included in that zip. If you have more than one in there and don't know which saves are which, just refer to the game code list.

You'll then need to register an account. After registering and logging in, you'll have a new option at the top right called 'Upload Save'. Click that, fill out the form, and it should work. Please make sure you test your download after uploading it to the site, sometimes it gets corrupted on upload. If this happens, just delete and re-upload it through your User CP. We're still trying to figure out if that's us or just wonky saves.

sorry having some trouble here the Wii refuses to read the SD and I can't work out why.

this could take a while. :(

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced

• 5 weeks later...

Now I'm looking for the following:

3-12 save, Jill is third tier (or at least capped out in second tier and can be crowned), enough BEXP to promote Tauroneo, celerity and boots are available, maybe Nolan or someone else trained.

3-13 save, enough BEXP to raise Leo to 20/10/1, at least 1 energy drop, celerity and boots.

3-E save, a lot of high move units are trained, all enemy DBs have weapons and aren't overly powerful (ie nobody with 28+ spd). Also enough money to forge a few hand axes, and a decent amount of BEXP.

I know it's a longshot, but I need these things for my last 3 low turn count videos, otherwise I need to do another PT, which just isn't happening any time soon. I don't mind if the save file is hacked so long as there isn't anything illegitimate going on (eg/ messing with caps).

Vykan, Can you tell me more about this wiisave site? Basically you can upload saves onto a SD card and transfer them to the wii?

Edit: I found it and found a save you posted. I've never played with transfers before, so I might try it. The only thing the file is missing is a Sothe transfer.

Edited by core34510