EB's Fanfiction

Anacybele

Hey all, I enjoy writing just about as much as drawing, so check out my fanfiction if you're interested. My ff.net account is here. :3

I have two FE fanfictions there, one Zelda, and one Mario (technically Luigi, haha). My FE fanfic is a direct sequel to RD. Here, Ike has arrived in a previously unknown continent called Altarais and befriends a fellow mercenary named Azura. The story follows their quest to find Azura's mysterious past after her mother tells her the truth about how she ended up in her house. She is the main lord of the story and will become an actual lord later, much like Ike himself did in PoR. Ranulf returns as Ike's travel buddy. Elincia also comes back looking for Ike because she's leaving Geoffrey for him (Geoffrey's disappointed to see her leave, but he understands that Ike and Elincia love one another, don't worry lol). I'll be bringing Soren and Boyd in later. The rest of the cast is my own catalog of original characters.

Before reading this story though, you might want to take a look at Ashes of War, my PoR short story sequel. The big FE fanfic references it quite a bit. Ashes of War is one month after PoR and Ike and Boyd started fighting a lot. Ike realizes he's in love with Elincia while Boyd admits to being jealous of Ike. Meanwhile, a new laguz tribe, the wolves (these wolves actually have little relation to the Hatari ones, but no one knows it yet), begin to terrorize weakened Daein and try to get into Crimea. Elincia calls upon Ike and his mercenaries to help stop them.

My Zelda fanfic is a direct sequel to Majora's Mask. Link returns to Hyrule after being gone for seven years. He teams up with a fellow warrior named Kelli to vanquish a new evil in Hyrule that is not Ganondorf/Ganon, but an evil with no known identity. I am planning a sequel for this as well. ONLY READ UP TO CHAPTER 5. The rest is screwy. I need to fix that yet.

The Luigi story is a sequel to Super Mario Galaxy. Several weeks after returning home, Mario, Luigi, and Peach try to enjoy an evening outing along with Yoshi, but Bowser comes back to terrorize Mushroom Kingdom once again. He's attacked the castle, luring Mario and company over to the commotion. He is found to have grown much more powerful since the last battle, and Mario stands no chance. As a result, Mario, Peach, and Yoshi are all kidnapped by Bowser and his two main minions, Bowser Jr. and Kamek. Luigi is left stranded on Yoshi's Island after being blasted away by a giant Bob-omb being thrown at him by Bowser, who thinks Luigi will not and could not pose any threat to him. It's up to the man in green to prove the evil Koopa king wrong.

I hope you enjoy what you read! :D

Edited by Eternal Bond

Update! I've made changes to both parts of Ashes of War. It should be a much better story now. :3

I'm also going to be making some changes to Dawn of Darkness, some due to the changes in AoW.

Also, sneak peek: The next story I'm going to add to the collection I've got that includes AoW and A Mercenary's Tale (Ike narrating his past) will be about Kieran and Marcia! I really like them together too, and this is going to be fun because both of them just crack me up. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! :3

The Luigi story is my most popular tale so far. I haven't been able to continue it though. Same with the Zelda story. Too much writer's block there, plus I've been too focused on the FE one.

And as you might have guessed, I am a Luigi fan as well as an Ike fan. XD

Edited by Eternal Bond

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, thanks! :3

I always enjoy hearing about people liking my fic so much. ^^

Btw, I should have chapter 11 up real soon. I actually did finish it, it's just that recently I began to show my finished work to a good friend on DA who is like a master at writing. I don't put stuff up officially until I've made the changes he suggests, which I end up agreeing to a vast majority of every time. XD

The Luigi one? Nope. xP

Doing too much FE fanfiction lately lol. I got Dawn of Darkness in progress, plus something I'm cowriting with a friend at Deviantart, and the Kieran/Marcia story. XD

I've been trying hard lately to continue the Luigi and Zelda stories, but I still can't figure out what to write next! I know my ideas, it's just...I've never had so much trouble actually getting them down on paper.

Alright, finally added chapter 13 to Dawn of Darkness. I wanted to have it up days ago, but ff.net was being stupid and wouldn't upload my file. >_>

Oh crap, I need to update. I added chapter 14 to DoD. This is where things start getting juicy. It also marks the beginning of a sort of arc of chapters that spans a certain mini quest in Azura's adventure.

What's the quest, you wonder? Want to know before reading? Well, here you go then, cause I always thought this idea was awesome, haha. OMG, Ike has gotten very sick and it's up to Azura and friends to find out the cause and save him. You may be able to figure out exactly what's happened if you read the chapter carefully, actually. If not, it'll be revealed in chapter 15. xP

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I've added revisions to chapter 2 of DoD. I'll be revising each chapter up to chapter 9 (because chapters 10 and up already got revisions). :3

Chapter 15 will be soon. It just needs its revisions. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a bit of an update. I've started chapter 16 (finally lol), but I want to get more of the earlier chapters edited. I revised chapters 1-3 already and working on 4. DoD readers, keep checking for more updates. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update! Yes, finally. XD

I put up a new story the other day on ff.net called A Summer Blessing. It's yet more IkexElincia, but this time it's unrelated to Dawn of Darkness. It's going to be a two parter story, so once the next part is up, it's finished. :]

Also, I'm working on chapter 17 of DoD, but let's just say it's being difficult. xP

• 1 month later...

Argh, I keep forgetting to update this. Chapters 17 and 18 are both up, as well as chapter 8 edits.

However, I'm probably leaving this site, despite only being here for five months. I'm sorry.