Pokemon/Item/TM giveaway

Dr. Tarrasque

Because I can, I'll be giving away Pokemon, Items and TMs of D/P/Pt/HG/SS for a while. Here's what I'm willing to give away...

Pokemon

1. Lv 15 Extreme Speed Dratini of your requested nature.

2. Entei/Raikou. I'll try to get one of the nature you request.

3. HG version exclusive obtainable BEFORE the Elite Four.

4. The Evee you get from Bill (for those that want multiple Evees).

5. Help evolve pokemon that need to be traded in order to do so. In addition, I'll also evolve a Magneton to Magnezone provided that it only need 500 or less EXP to level up.

Items

1. Razor Claw

2. Amulet Coin (*)

3. PP Max

4. Master Ball (*)

There may be more but I'm not gonna list them, just name what you seek and I'll see if I can do anything.

TMs

Any of them.

Just request any of the things listed and I'll get back to you when I'm not busy. First come, first serve (though if I happen to get say... a Dratini/Legendary of the nature someone else requested, I'll do their request first).

(*) = Can be held by any under the pokemon list above minus the Magneton to become a Magnezone.

Edited by Speedwagon

Anyway you can get the items for EV training, thoes hold items that increase a specific EV and something with pokerus

Just found out what they are and sadly, I don't have access to them.

Edited by Speedwagon

well,if it turns out to be a yeah,sure,for Suicune,then could i put in a ticket for a Bold one,that has been taught Calm Mind(or is holding the calm mind TM)

well,if it turns out to be a yeah,sure,for Suicune,then could i put in a ticket for a Bold one,that has been taught Calm Mind(or is holding the calm mind TM)

Not possible at all atm. I thought capturing it would be like in Crystal but it seems you need to go to Kanto to catch it and on my file, I just beat Clair.