Questions about Nightmare

luigi bros

I've been thinking of doing an edit to FE6. Something simple though.

So with Nightmare, can I change classes without any issues? I don't plan on adding any. What I mean by "change" is for example, (just random probably won't do it) make Wendy a Shaman? If I do will she just change to Dark Magic or will she stay with Lances? If I were to change classes would growths change or stay the same? I'm asking because of Class Growths.

And if I want to change promotion is that possible? I mean like instead of an Archer promoting to Sniper, they promote to Nomad Trooper.

Would I have to edit the item or would I just edit the Archer Class?

I have NEVER used Nightmare before though, so help would be appreciated.

Also am I allowed to ask where I can find Nightmare and the modules? If it isn't allowed I am NOT asking, and hope that no one posts a link.

Edited by luigi bros

There are ways to do everything mentioned.

When you change someone's class in the character editor, you also have to change their Base weapon rank. Their growths will stay the same, but their base stats will be added to their new class so you might want to change those to reflect their new class(Base stats in nightmare + Class base stats=total bases)

You'll need to change everyone's starting weapons with the chapter unit editor so they join with the correct weapon. You only have to change their class and weapon in the first instance you see them.

You can make archer promote to something else by using the class editor.

I suggest you play with it a bit, and you'll figure everything out. It's pretty simple after you explore it some.

it may seem like a lot at first, but its pretty simple once you've played with it, I'd start with the character editor and then mess around with the other editors, also in order to change someone class you have to go to the chapter unit editor ( I think its called army editor in fire emblem 6) you can change the classes of the player units, npc units and enemy units.

I'm not sure if nightmare is allowed or not on a forum, its not a ROM so I don't see why not.

just go google fire emblem shrine, go to the one that says fire emblem shrine true justice or something like that go to hacking Realm ( its on the left side) and then click on Nightmare Modules ( which will also be on the left side after you click on hacking realm) download nightmare, there's the original and version 2.0, I stick with the original. then download the gba modules you should be good to go.