• Florina
    • Chalis
    • Hemlock
    • Whase
    • Astelaine
    • Amelia
    • Dancer A
    • Waqwaq

Effort, quality, and creativity.... hmm, I'm going with Astra then.

...or Acey....

I can't make up my mind. orz

Remember, guys, don't vote for it because it looks complicated and pretty, look at the necessities. >_> i don't mean to pick names, but this accounts for astelaine's splice

Edited by Cappuccino

MarioKirby, mainly because it reeks "new splicer" though I've seen that name attached to a splice before so I'm probably being pretty rude. Either way, it's pretty nostalgic :P

Astelaine's is nice and all, but I'm not sure if it's a splice entry, and even if it is. It's too complex for my tastes.

Chalis' struck me as a bit boring(also what are those splotches?)

Astelaines was a bit distorted looking.

Waqwaq's palette wasn't very good

My vote went to MarioKirby for being good in all areas.

Chalis. I love it love it love it.

and major LOLZ at people freakin out about my entry in the submission topic when theres no way I'm ever gonna win another of these.

Honorable Mentions: ALS, Astelaine, and Waqwaq

Edited by acey555

MarioKirby, mainly because it reeks "new splicer" though I've seen that name attached to a splice before so I'm probably being pretty rude. Either way, it's pretty nostalgic :P

Astelaine's is nice and all, but I'm not sure if it's a splice entry, and even if it is. It's too complex for my tastes.

Yep, it's a splice! I didn't custom anything. No prob about the complexity though, completely understood. I'm a sucker for pretty female characters with crazy jewelry bling, all comes down to taste. :)

I have to say, there are a lot of great entries. I went for Cappucino's because it's well-made without looking overdone, and the character, to me, looks like one that could easily appear in a Fire Emblem game. The color choice was also attractive. Further props to Acey, ALS, and Waqwaq for putting the different elements together in creative ways. I also really liked the hair on Chalis' mug, and the cleanness of MarioKirby's.