• Spykor
    • Strawman
    • Luminescent Blade
    • Amelia
    • Seph1212
    • Vampire Elf
    • Camtech
    • Waqwaq

Voted Lumi, First time I've thought a FE character looks nice.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised Reaper didn't enter this one.

Monkey is funny, but not something I prefer in a splice comp, Waq's is awesome as usual >_<

Not normally one to post who I voted for or why, but I felt the need to this time, since a large number of the entries were extremely well made. (Props to ALS/Trent for the sets AND the option to pick between them; with the creativity in this week, I almost think that this should be a once-a-month "challenge" style round.)

Anyway, I ended up voting for Lumi since, of all of the armored characters, the splice just seemed to fit the best. Waq's was certainly detailed, but I just felt that it was almost *too* detailed, to the point that the "simpler" armored character that Lumi did felt cleaner. The armor just kinda struck me the right way when it was first posted.

Though, it's not like it was an easy vote for Lumi. Amelia's was about 2 cm behind it, and I flip-flopped down to pressing the Vote button as to which should get it. The pseudo-Sigurd/Celice was just extremely clean and had just the right amount of detail on it. (It actually kinda reminds me of a cross between Sigurd and Yuan from ToS...) However, while it was a great splice, I felt that Lumi's use of Idoun for armor was a bit more challenging and was still a clean splice.

Of course, Vamp's sprite was clean as always, Spykor gets a few points for turning Karel into a dragon-demon, and 47948201 gets huge points for making a monkey out of this set. (Seriously, how?)

(So, tl;dr summary: Vote: Lumi / Honorable Mentions: Amelia, Vamp, Waqwaq, Spykor, 47948201.)