Round 28 SF Splicing Competition Voting

AstraLunaSol

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Splice is the best?

iavasechui since his splice is the spitting image of one of my early splices XD (Just recolored)

And also cause I don't like that ugly Ephidel hair XD

XD great minds think alike? XD I wanna see!! (oh I'm a girl btw)

15cemiq.png

Nyeh, I suppose it can't hurt... well can't guarantee your eyes won't bleed, but it doesn't hurt me either way.

Was for a different set, so obviously different body... speaking of which, where was the Ephidel in that splice? :/

(No I don't need help or critique, I've stopped spriting for awhile now and have gotten (slightly) better then the crap above. Actually I'm surprised that thing's still on my computer XD considering I've deleted nearly everything else)

Collar.

I tried to fit him in but the only part that worked for me without the whole thing looking like crap was his collar ^_^;

XD I also really liked how the face turned out with Ephraim's top and eyes with the rest of Joshua's face.

Edited by iavasechui

asdf a week late. ASTRAAAA STOP HACKING And spending time with me ALREADY.

Nickt won. Please PM the next set.

JUST IN CASE:

Because of Nickt's loldisappearance. If he doesn't PM before March the 12th. Second place will give the set, aka, iavasechui. kthnxbai.

o0 still no reply?

Iava, just to let you know 暁 is Nickt, and he's indicated that he doesn't want to chose the set, hence you're actually the person (2nd place) people are waiting on to chose the next set :P

Iava, just to let you know 暁 is Nickt, and he's indicated that he doesn't want to chose the set, hence you're actually the person (2nd place) people are waiting on to chose the next set :P

0_0 Oh sorry I didn't know... ummm how about.... Lalum, Lyn, and.... Fir? Umm are these okay?