Legault and Ninian TBD.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 Move, 14 Aid.

Do I smell a rescuebot?

Only problems are her Strength and her damn low 6 Con.

8/10.

Oh, and her support options are all decent.

Except for Geitz, who is an lolslow support.

Also, IsaXHarken is a decent fast one for lategame.

She's practically Marcus, but less defence, skill, strength, hp, and resistance. Even has a lower lance and axe rank too boot. And any speed she has is lost with the low con. Don't forget comes in at about the half-way mark. There has been plenty of time for the other cavaliers to train-up close to promotion or be promoted depending upon play.

Useful if used, but nothing outstanding. 6/10

She's practically Marcus, but less defence, skill, strength, hp, and resistance. Even has a lower lance and axe rank too boot. And any speed she has is lost with the low con. Don't forget comes in at about the half-way mark. There has been plenty of time for the other cavaliers to train-up close to promotion or be promoted depending upon play.

Useful if used, but nothing outstanding. 6/10

How about not needing a knight crest, or having decent weapon ranks.

Or the fact that body rings exist for a con boost.

And robes/dracos for durability boosts.

Not as good as Marcus and without the durability, but there's a lot of wiggle room in 'not as good as Marcus'. For instance, 'every other member of FE7's cast'. Her con is inexplicably pathetic, though, which hurts her speed, but FE7 isn't really noted for enemy AS. 7.5, but I kinda feel she deserves an 8. Not sure, though.

Isa~<3

Isa has a few issues, to start, mainly her durability and her con. However, she comes with her own robe, and her only real competitor for it is Ninian. She also needs the body ring, but she uses it best, so she can have it too. That means her rescue goes down the drain because stupid mount rescue formulas, but I'd rather rescue with people who fly anyway.

She has some really nice base speed, and her sword rank is pretty nice too, coming on a chapter with Axereavers all over the place with a Silver Sword and can switch to lances against those Swordreaver fighters. She continues to be fairly usable after that, as even her non-speed combat parameters is at worst decent, and she has a horse. She also doesn't require a Crest, and has WTC. If you're using Marcus and Sain and/or Kent and/or Lowen (or not marcus if you wanna make it harder on yourself), it still doesn't hurt for Isa to be on the team since paladins are damn useful. And if they get screwed, she's a very viable replacement.

8/10.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I thought we weren't going to go into looking at allocating stat boosters. If that were the case, I would have gone and said that Canas is a good candidate for the body ring or speedwing.

But she isn't the /optimal/ user of it. She doesn't use it best. It's like Bartre might like a speedwings so he doesn't suck so bad before his okay speed growth kicks in, but Marcus uses it /best/ since he gets so much more use out of it.

8/10. She's pretty good, has a few obvious issues, but when a GBA game hands you a Paladin on a platter you say "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

And then the game's all "I already gave you Marcus, you ungrateful cock."

9/10

Excellent rescuebot who basically can also take over Marcus's job after the point he's commonly banned in (as in, starting from the EXACT chapter she joins) and can fight pretty well.

On top of that, she Isadorable. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

7.5/10

Free robe. Free prepromo that can sorta ferry units. Free silver sword.

Oh yea, her combat is decent too. Its her utility that works well. Mounts go unused very rarely, so even Isadorable can go around and pull her own weight, even if it is 6.

Well, let's see...

To start off, Isadora has some good SPD and some pretty okay-ish stats on the rest; although they kinda pale in comparison to Marcus if I recall correctly. She makes also a good unit to participate in rescue chains which is nice; and also some pretty decent Weapon Ranks.

She houses a good support pool, Marcus (+DEF, +EVA, +CEV), Harken and Lowen (+ATK, +CRIT) and Eliwood (+ATK, +DEF) although the remainder, Legault, Geitz and Renault is a pain to deal with. Shacking her up with a Harken and Lowen support will boot off full CRIT! However, giving her either Eliwood or Marcus will send her AVO rocketing up! That's not bad!

Now her STR is kinda flimsy; but that should be resolved with an Iron Axe or Hand Axes; although she'll need a Body Ring for that, but hey! She's a good prepromote, and with the right supports and stuff given to her, she's pretty worth the keep.

My verdict?