Merlinus the Almighty!!

Randoman

Have you ever made a running joke about a not so powerful/useful character in Fire Emblem being really awesome? Gheb, Glass, and all of those other fads don't count since they're not playable characters. Same with Est archetype characters, seeing how they are actually powerful... if you don't care about efficiency and tolerate kill feeding and arena abuse.

Personally, I started one with "Merlinus the Almighty" among my younger siblings.

I mean, think about it. What other video game character has a tent so epic that it can dodge enemy attacks? Also, Merlinus is the only playable character present in more than one FE that is impossible to kill in every game that he's been in. Whether it's his epic tent or his wagon of doom, he'll cheat death by running away from it while carrying away his precious goods as well. Even if it's an attack as fatal as Idoun's or Zephiel's, he'll still survive and live to tell the tale. Forget Alan, Lance, Marcus, and Ninils. Merlinus for top tier everyone.

Oh Merlinus. I love that guy. He says the word bosom at one point and im like "looool yeah"

As for running gags with FE characters....

Me and a dude from Zelda Universe kinda have one with Ike and Soren. "IkexSoren OTP" Also since hes also a Soren fan we have "All Soren all the time." going on where we use him exclusively.

Kind of a gag that i personally do is make Gerik a Ranger. :B

Have you ever made a running joke about a not so powerful/useful character in Fire Emblem being really awesome? Gheb, Glass, and all of those other fads don't count since they're not playable characters. Same with Est archetype characters, seeing how they are actually powerful... if you don't care about efficiency and tolerate kill feeding and arena abuse.

Personally, I started one with "Merlinus the Almighty" among my younger siblings.

I mean, think about it. What other video game character has a tent so epic that it can dodge enemy attacks? Also, Merlinus is the only playable character present in more than one FE that is impossible to kill in every game that he's been in. Whether it's his epic tent or his wagon of doom, he'll cheat death by running away from it while carrying away his precious goods as well. Even if it's an attack as fatal as Idoun's or Zephiel's, he'll still survive and live to tell the tale. Forget Alan, Lance, Marcus, and Ninils. Merlinus for top tier everyone.

No, Merlinus is the shittiest character ever. It's good that his deployment is free, because that means you can kill him off and get rid of him in every single chapter.

I dunno, his ability to carry 95 more items than every unit on your team, and then another 5 of personal inventory, is pretty amazing. Only those of the fell arts have that sort of ability.

Only Merlinus has the ability to waste money buying items to put in his inventory that cannot be accessed by ANYONE EVER. THAT"S COOL, I WASN'T PLANNING TO USE THOSE 4 KILLER BOWS AND SILVER BOW ANYWAYS MAN.