Rate the Unit, Day 10: Malliesia

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

It's Malliesia! That one Cleric who has a bit of a Shaky Start but She has Decent Growth's to get her up there and she is the only Staff User who can wield Hammerne! May not sound like a big deal but Rescue Staff Repairs can become quite handy in an LTC Run! I give her a 9/10. D'aww, screw it, +1 Bias. So it is a 10/10

Averages:

Gordin: 6.33

Arran: 6.62

Cecil: 7.21

Ryan: 7.71

Draug: 8.14

Rody: 8.43

Luke: 8.56

Marth: 8.70

My Unit: 9.99

Edited by *Narshen*

Breaks the game. 10/10 Haar but with staves.

This, she also breaks the scoreboard, Malliesia/Haar, Scoreboard going:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,Marcus,Titania,Seth,Sigurd,Haar

Hammerne allows for more rescue staves, more warp staves, those staves can lower the Turncount by about 20 turns, compared to not using them. Rescue chains are ridiculous, 1 turning Hardins chapter? Sure, 1Turning Chapter 19, 20x, 15, etc etc. go for it, she gives you the resources, and she has good growths, and she has an awesome personality for flirting with the Altean king. And being delirious.

So 10/10+Bias+Bias+bias which still cant exceed 10/10.

Yes, i rated her higher than MU.

10/10 Hammernes your goddamn Rescue and Warp staves

except 9/10 because I don't like her so negative bias and only keep her around for Hammerne

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Hmm, the only one who can use the DS Hammerne (so many uses). In the game with one of (if not the) most hilariously broken Warp staff. Oh, and Rescue doesn't hurt either.

10/10

12 Uses is for FE11 only actually...

It's still 3 Uses for FE12!

Hammerne's nice, but not necessary. Otherwise, she's your usual staffbot thingy, except she doesn't have ZOMG offense, even with Resire.

8/10

She is indeed the Cleric counterpart to Haar.

Now, let's get down to business; stat-wise, compared to most DS Clerics I've seen; Mallie boasts a pretty high MAG growth; and reclassing her to Mage turns that 40 into 60! Also those SPD/LCK growths put into together makes her quite dodgy (60SPD/40LCK WTF?); she'll pretty much hurt once she gets her weapon ranks running; like mentioned by Espinosa; if no one else can take Starlight, she's a nice choice.

Even at promotion; that MAG is still reasonable at 50.

Utility-wise; she's perfect for the job! Hammerne, check!..... Warp? Check!..... Rescue? Check!

But since her bratty delusions makes her LULZY....

10 because she shatters the game in a tiny, fat little hand with her staffery, but -1 for being a delusional brat.

She more like mischievous. See her ending translated in Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo.

-----

She can support with My Unit, Marth (She has the hots for him. Who Wouldn't?), and Shiida. Always makes me smile. Has good Spd and luck. Quite good growths in Def for a cleric. No surprise. She is a mischievous girl. Only staff user I'd use more since Yumina overall isn't so great statwise. Good HP growth too. =D Plus she's a one man army with the Rizaia tome. Best Mag user in the game and definitely someone to use in every playthrough. Only reason u wouldn't use her is if u want to use a more challenging character, like Yumina. Plus she's cute as a button. ^-^

9/10

img0055328.jpg

Edited by リズ