Rate the Unit, Day 14: Linde

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Averages:

Cord: 3.83

Warren: 4.35

Gordin: 6.33

Arran: 6.62

Cecil: 7.21

Ryan: 7.71

Draug: 8.14

Rody: 8.43

Luke: 8.56

Marth: 8.70

Malliesia: 9.50

Catria: 9.73

My Unit: 9.99

So bad

stupid

ugly

dumb

makes nino and lilina look godly

awful

horrifying

overhyped

ridiculous

only good thing about her is you can kill her and she stays dead, but same with everyone else so fuck her.

0/10

Edited by Dark Sage

7/10 I wouldn't recommend her in the higher difficulties but she's a soild choice in hard mode . She has access to the ever broken resire /nosferatu , early access to aura, a fantastic speed growth and awesome availability . Her defense and hp are god awful though and she is not a good character for late game as a result . Oh I forgot +1 bias. -edited to fix an understatement.

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

I always see her as a great candidate for the lady sword, and train her as Myrm>Falco. Not in higher difficulty modes of course.

Decent? spd growth? Come on, 70ish isnt decent, its awesome. Instant aura is pretty awesome. She can go staffbot and do pretty well and can nosferatank in H1 pretty well. I also like her sprite. Sue me 8/10. Though im probably rating her based on drafts...

Because male classes can be combined, and Gordin can be the Horseman.

Anyway. . .

Aura doesn't last forever, and her Magic growth can jump in a lake.

3/10 (-1 bias because I think she's overrated)

Because male classes can be combined, and Gordin can be the Horseman.

Anyway. . .

Aura doesn't last forever, and her Magic growth can jump in a lake.

3/10 (-1 bias because I think she's overrated)

Bias included, or not?

5/10

Kinda very over rated. She is a pretty good unit with Aura, but no so great without it. Her speed growth is phenomenal, but her magic growth I feel is pretty mehh. At least she can staff bot...

8/10(bias included)

Linde has spd growth, an ok-ish magic growth and instant Aura to be useful early on. She's actually more of 7/10 ish but I like her in this game, so 8. She can also nosferatu-tank and enemies don't exactly have big resistance anyway.

Also, one of the best mages in the game to train, IMO.

She's awesome.

BTW I have no idea why GORDIN has a higher ranking than Warren who can promote into a horsemen which are superior to snipers in every way.

Snipers have better base combat stats (in almost every single stat), higher bow rank, and innate +5 accuracy/critical. All Horsemen have are +2 movement and E swords.