Or just another clone?

RORO:

Who knows?

I forgot. Weeheehee.

The Alteans are strong.

Next time, I'll bring all my brothers.

Real me and brothers, together we'll kill

Marth. Weeheehee.

Seriously, how many brothers does he have?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_and_the_Lost_Kingdom

Hercules must find the one true compass which will point the way to Troy. Hercules heads off to find the compass, he finds a tribe of men preparing to sacrifice a young virgin to their water god.

I'm one that understands Legion's characteristics. Anyway, in thesecond Hercules movie he had to fight like 40 men all who look exactly identical. Legion is named that because he and his brothers all look exactly identical. See where I'm going? How is it possible to have a birth like that to have all of those people to look exactly the same? Kleine calls em clones. =P

I wouldn't say that exactly. But people like these two are to be called Legion because there is really no telling how many brothers that they have that looks all identical. =P

Like I said, this legion brother thing is never unheard of. Anyone else ever heard of this characteristic?

FE12 is that awesome! Yep! Way to go, Nintendo! Good god this series is awesome. Both Dragonball and Fire Emblem!

Edited by Lady Feena

• 2 months later...

Uwee hee hee.

Legion pwns with a Helswrath. Which brother are you in FE13? Could be the 1st. =D

Yay!

After Nintendo translates FE13's Legion Nintendo's "Uwee Hee hee" FE12's translation remained unchanged. Our fan translation is "Wee hee hee." But, he's still Roro, not Legion and doesn't say "Uwee hee hee." We gotta change it as what the creator says goes. If their ever willing to fix Malices name too. Maris. lol

P.S: *Sigh*

If only Nintendon't was willing to translate Mother 3. x.x

Edited by ポーラ

The one in Chapter 6x has to be brother 2.