If male characters had their own children...

Djing

Yeah, this has gotten off topic. xP

So, when I draw that pic I have in mind of Fred and Antoinette sharing a father-daughter moment, I'll be giving Annie my Avatar's hair color. I just can't resist. lol

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a defined Lon'qu child yet? In my skimming I didn't see any big "yes, by the gods YES!" flags fly up anywhere for the poor guy.

Meh, I'll give it a go...

*Goes to check on some etymology*

Name: Smirtch

Class: Thief

A short man with wiry hair bent over his head, reaching down to the bottom of his neck. His scarf-robe dohickey is dark brown, while his robes underneath are a deep pitch black.

Backstory: Smirtch was born shortly before Lon'qu was killed on a mission to rescue some villagers who found themselves lost in a forest full of risen. Smirtch's mother (depending on who) died (somehow) and he was left alone in the streets, but using the swift speed and unparalleled cunning he inherited from his father, he was able to make a modest living. Smirtch takes great pride in his ability to pilfer, being nicknamed "Raptor" by the local enforcers. Once his new home was attacked by risen, smirtch had to join up with the other children and worked as a thief, sneaking supplies from risen encampments and living ones alike, which Lucina is still know to bring up from time to time.

In his paralogue, Smirtch is found as an enemy unit but is classified under "ruffian", he acts like a thief on any of the maps using thieves; will open chests (as many as he possibly can) and bolt for the nearest exit. Naturally you should talk to him before he escapes.

Personality: Smirtch is a smug and overconfident fellow who would rather pick a pocket than fight, unless he has to. He doesn't care for human lives, only those close to him does he truly care about; he would take a purse full of coins before saving an old woman, and then as soon as she was dead, he'd pickpocket her coin as well! If he's faced with conversation, he puts on a dark facade in hopes of not having to deal with anyone. If he's around a woman however, an alive one anyway, he freezes up and talks in short choppy sentences like "yup, just fine" and "couldn't be better". The best hide-and-go-seek player.

Quotes (because why not?):

Event:

-"Pah! Leaving things on the ground, too easy..." (item)

-"I'm sure they didn't need this, or this, or these..." (exp)

-"Cutting down brigands first makes robbing them too easy, hehe..." (wexp)

Dual support:

-"Watch the legs..."

-"You can't be worried?"

-"I'm gettin' ready..."

-"Come on!"

Dual strike:

-"I SEE YOU!"

-"Too slow!"

-"Eyes on the prize!"

-"He-yahhh!"

Dual guard:

-"Grrr... Watch it..."

-"I can't always be here!"

Defeated Enemy:

-"Shame... (in sarcastic chuckle)"

-"Couldn't keep up?"

-"I expected more..."

-"Simple enough."

Partner defeated enemy:

-"Oh thank you..."

-"You're pretty good."

-"Try not to kill 'em ALL"

-"All the faster..."

Critical

-"To the victor go the spoils!"

-"Missing something?!"

-"I'll be taking THAT!"

-"Close your eyes... (in marauding whisper)"

Death:

-"Heh... Pushed my luck... A bit... Too... Far..." (paralogue)

-"Ahhh... I still have too much to prove... Fate... Is... Hell..." (classic death)

-"Ow! That's more than enough for me, but you lot... Stay safe..." (casual death)

Confession:

-"Heh, you stole my heart without lifting a finger. That's quite a gift, a gift I hope we can share with the world. Well, for a "price"..."

His supports could be with Gerome, Inigo, Brady, and Yarne.

Ah gods, one hour later... Hopefully this wasn't a huge waste of time.

I was going for something like this

post-7906-0-81724900-1371132879_thumb.png

Edited by SpikyRtG

I finally finished the second child drawing. Hurray!

[spoiler=Cian, Henry's Child]351cn4m.jpg

I missed the updated color version for some reason, so I had to go fix it. Hopefully it's good. Though the purple and black color reminds me of a certain Disney hero...

Are those supposed to be eyes on his belt-like thing? Anyway, I like his gloves, hat, and hair.

Yeah! They're a reference of who his father is. I figure doing the similar design from Ricken would be odd. XD

I finally finished the second child drawing. Hurray!

[spoiler=Cian, Henry's Child]351cn4m.jpg

I missed the updated color version for some reason, so I had to go fix it. Hopefully it's good. Though the purple and black color reminds me of a certain Disney hero...

Holy, it looks awesome! :XD: Better than anything I could have possibly imagined!

EDIT: Also, because I can, here are some quotes that I came up with on the spot for the guy.

Event tile quotes:

(Object): "Oh, hey! Random object!"

(WEXP): "I got in some practice. I always strive to broaden my horizons."

(EXP): "I wonder if people find me as awkward as I feel when I'm around them."

Shop quotes:

(Buying): "You're getting something for me? Oh ... thanks!"

(Selling): "Just don't sell my books, please ..."

(Forging): "Hey, do you think they'll let me watch?"

Critical quotes:

"This is the end!"

"Watch and learn!"

"Are you ready for this?!"

"I'm taking you down!"

I'll include more details and stuff later.

Edited by Sangyul

Im crazy so ima do everyone thats not SpotPass/Kids. HERE WE GO.

Robin: Has one.

Chrom: Has one.

Frederick: Reck, Male, Great Knight, Striving to be as strong as his father, Mostly reserved, Has hypnophobia due to his nightmares of Grima

Virion: Sion, Male, Myrmidon, Thought his father was foolish due to not using a sword and taking many hits, Hateful, Easily angered

Kellam: Gaether, Female, Dancer, Very popular dancer, Loves father dearly, Her fame brought Kellam in the spotlight

Stahl: Cayon, Female, Troubadour, Horse's name is Horse, Very stupid out of battle, Weird intelligence when in battle

Vaike: Reyna, Female, Wyvern Rider, Has commitment issues, Rivals with Lucina, Spends a lot of time in the forge learning

Donnel: Dias, Male, War Cleric, Was an orphan most of his life, Does not like fighting, Never wants to leave father again

Lon'qu: Hona, Female, Myrmidon, Very preppy around other women, Is scared of men due to traumatic experience of her father's death, Sees father as rolemodel

Ricken: Vanderia, Female, Dark Mage, Sees father as useless, Does not like her parents, Only agrees to travel with Chrom and company to advance her dark arts

Gaius: Jordan, Male, Assassin, Before Chrom and company find him, he was a master assassin and took the name "Like Taker", He works to be a better thief and assassin than his father, Very good with mechanisms

Gregor: Djane, Male, Hero, Due to Gregor's friendship with Nowi, he lived with Manaketes until Chrom and comp found him, Has a weird Italian accent, Best friends with Noh

Libra: Klian, Male, Fighter, Very manly, Somewhat sexist, Has huge muscles

Henry: Drake, Male, Tactician, Saw that Robin was the best role model, Thinks that his father is crazy, Hates death

Basilio: Jaise, Female, Eldest of all kids, Has multiple personality due to Grima, Hates being wrong

O.o Im crazy.

Hey, I like this thread, so I wanna keep it alive! ^^

I've just finished the recruitment conversations between Frederick and Antoinette. :D

Frederick and Antoinette: Antoinette's Recruitment

Frederick: Excuse me, but why is a young girl carrying nothing but a staff traveling all alone?

Antoinette: Hm? Oh, some warriors have come to my aid! I wasn't alone at first, but--OH!

Frederick: What? What's the matter?

Antoinette: You... Your armor...

Frederick: ...I beg your pardon? What about my armor?

Antoinette: Father! Oh, Father, it IS you! I've found you at last! *sniff*

Frederick: Huh?! F-Father?!

Antoinette: I've missed you so much and I've been so lonely since I came from the future! And we look so much alike, I notice! Well, aside from my hair color...

Frederick: H-Hold on now, let's back up here for a moment. You say you're my daughter, but how do I know you're telling the truth? I will admit that you bear a striking resemblance to me, but for all I know, you're an enemy that's merely trying to get me to lower my guard.

Antoinette: Hehe, yep, you're my father alright! This is why they called you Frederick the Wary!

Frederick: What?! Only milord Chrom ever called me that! How do you know of that title? Might you even be an enemy spy?!

Antoinette: Oh for heaven's sake... Just as paranoid as I remember. But I'll have to show you my proof later! We need to protect Sir Kieran or those bandits will take him! If you or any of your comrades need injuries to be healed, just give the word!

Frederick: H-Hey, wait a second! ...Sir Kieran?!

After the Battle

Frederick: Alright now, miss, if you want me to believe you're my daughter, now's the time to prove it. Starting with your horse. Did you call him Sir Kieran?

Antoinette: Oh, yes, I certainly did! Because that was the name you gave him when you first got him. He's such a lovely horse, isn't he? I've taken good care of him for you just like I promised!

Frederick: ...H-He looks exactly like my own horse! But that doesn't mean anything! Lots of horses look alike and can have the same name! How do I know that ours are really one in the same?

Antoinette: Well, that, unfortunately, I can't exactly prove now that I've already traveled back in time. But I have other proof that I'm your daughter. Such as this.

Frederick: What?! I-It can't be! That piece of metal looks just like...

Antoinette: The bottom left corner of one of your shoulder guards, yes. I took it after you were killed in my future...

Frederick: ...So it is. But...couldn't anyone have walked up to my corpse and taken it?

Antoinette: Well, yes, I suppose. But I have one more thing. Look at this scarf and read the words on it. My father made it especially for me when I was little...

Frederick: ..."Daddy's Little Girl" ...I...I...I don't believe this. This is...something I would most certainly do if I had a daughter. Please, tell me your name.

Antoinette: My name's Antoinette, Father. You picked it out when I was born.

Frederick: Antoinette... That is such a lovely name. I had good taste. There is no question about it now, you're definitely my daughter.

Antoinette: See, I told you! Is milady Lucina here too? I was separated from her when we left home in disguise, and then I tossed out the icky mercenary outfit because I didn't need it.

Frederick: Yes, she's here too. I'm sure she'll be glad to see you!

Antoinette: Oh, thank the gods! But Father...*sniff* I'm most glad to see you again! *hugs Frederick*

Frederick: *returns hug* Antoinette...*sniff* Oh, stop it, you're making me cry too! But...I'm happy you're safe! Young lady, don't get into such trouble ever again!

Antoinette: Oh, Daddy! *sniff* I won't! I won't! We'll just cry tears of joy together, like we used to!

Frederick: *sniff* Y-Yes, we will!

Chrom: Gods, I think I've seen more drama in the past ten seconds than I have in my entire life.

lol Chrom at the end. I'm good. XD Also, yes, Antoinette has also inherited her father's dramatic side. Hehe.

Edited by Anacybele

I really quite like this, especially the character you've made out of antoinette. If I'm completely honest, I'm sure she'd be quite an enjoyable character to have. She's come quite a ways since I first read about her!

Oh, I would hope she'd be enjoyable! I'm glad you like her! ^^ I should write supports between her and Lucina and her and Inigo next (since I would ship him with her). :D

Ah, apologies for the double post, but I gotta show this! Antoinette got some fanart. :D

antoinette_by_cydette-d6afqol.png

And the artist even gave her my Avatar's hair color! Someone else wants to draw her too. People really seem to love her, and I've never had anyone else draw my characters before. This is the first time. I'm so not used to it. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Ah, apologies for the double post, but I gotta show this! Antoinette got some fanart. :D

And the artist even gave her my Avatar's hair color! Someone else wants to draw her too. People really seem to love her, and I've never had anyone else draw my characters before. This is the first time. I'm so not used to it. lol

EhmaGAWD.... she's adorable!

Agh, I wish I could DRAW, I'd draw Maya, who has officially become my new favorite kid. Some of Kellam's kids have better stories for them - I'm going to admit it right now, Maya's is probably mediocre at best - but I love her character so far. She's an overdramatic coward, to put in simply, with a tendancy to burst into fake tears when things don't go her way or to get out of trouble.

Oh, I think the artist made her totally adorable too! :D

Haha, Maya does sound like a funny, quirky character. lol

Oh very! Enjoy your future waifu, Inigo!

Maya stumped me FOREVER, on whose daughter she would be. I originally went with Gaius, but switched so many damn time it's not funny. Finally decided Kellam.

I've actually got both Maya's and Isolde's quotes COMPLETELY done, I'm just not at my home computer, sadly. Edmund is next... Henry's troubadour son. XD Gender-restrictions don't exist here.

Oh, I think Inigo would totally dig Antoinette. XD I have the perfect idea in mind for their support too! They go look for cute boys and girls together, but as neither of them have much luck, they keep encouraging one another to not give up. As they keep doing so however, they start feeling less and less like going after other people and not all that happy. They finally realize and reveal that it was each other that they were truly falling for. ^^ Inigo also cracks a joke about being scared of Frederick if he saw him trying to court his daughter. lol

There's also the bonus of Antoinette marrying a prince since Inigo is Chrom's son in my headcanon. ;D

I'm not going to write it just yet though, because I haven't actually recruited Inigo yet. I don't want to end up making him OoC, though I know of his thing for girls.

Edited by Anacybele

I've been trying to think up a son for Ricken for a while now... Here:

Name: Nathaniel.

Class: Dark Mage.

Personality: Quiet and serious. Hates Lucina with a passion because of how he was forgotten by her group of survivors. Was proud of his father's young talent. Tried to make peace with Grima.

Appearance: Hair colour is always white because he is an albino in hair colour only. His hair is shoulder length and messy, and he wears a dark cloak with a purple tunic under it. Carries a dark tome. Taller than Ricken. No hat. Looks about 18 years old.

Quotes:

'...Who left this here, huh?' (Item)

'I think I'm getting better...' (Weapon Training)

'I just brushed up on some basic magic...'

'I always thought you were out of my reach... Now we can always stay together.' (Confession)

Supports:

Ricken

Mother

Lucina (Forgives her during A support, confesses during S.)

Noire

Laurent

Morgan

Severa

Owain

That's all I have so far. I've written out some Lucina supports, if anyone wants to see.

I've been trying to think up a son for Ricken for a while now... Here:

Name: Nathaniel.

Class: Dark Mage.

Personality: Quiet and serious. Hates Lucina with a passion because of how he was forgotten by her group of survivors. Was proud of his father's young talent. Tried to make peace with Grima.

Appearance: Hair colour is always white because he is an albino in hair colour only. His hair is shoulder length and messy, and he wears a dark cloak with a purple tunic under it. Carries a dark tome. Taller than Ricken. No hat. Looks about 18 years old.

Quotes:

'...Who left this here, huh?' (Item)

'I think I'm getting better...' (Weapon Training)

'I just brushed up on some basic magic...'

'I always thought you were out of my reach... Now we can always stay together.' (Confession)

Supports:

Ricken

Mother

Lucina (Forgives her during A support, confesses during S.)

Noire

Laurent

Morgan

Severa

Owain

That's all I have so far. I've written out some Lucina supports, if anyone wants to see.

I do! This sounds interesting, I love myself some resentment. :)

Ok. It goes up to B grade for now, but I'll add in the others later.

Support Level C

Lucina: Excuse me.

Nathaniel: ...What do you- Why- You- (Frustrated look)

Lucina: Um... What's wrong? I'll fetch a healer, you seem to be getting a fever.

Nathaniel: N-no... (Ha! I knew she'd be here... After all, she is the daughter of Chrom!)

Lucina: Oh! You're fine now!

Nathaniel: Quiet!

Lucina: Wha-

Nathaniel: You have a lot to answer for, girl! Why was I left behind? Did you hate me? Was I a burden?

Lucina: Wait... Natty?

Nathaniel: You have no right to call me by that name! Do you not remember how you abandoned me?! It took me months to get here; to the past!

Lucina: You didn't come with us?

Nathaniel: (Upset expression) I was at my father's funeral.

Lucina: ...Oh.

Nathaniel: Yes, 'oh'. Now get out of my sight; I'm starting to feel sick.

Support Level B

Lucina: ...Natty?

Nathaniel: What do you want?

Lucina: I was wondering...

Nathaniel: What? Spit it out!

Lucina: How did you get here if you didn't come at the same time as the rest of us?

Nathaniel: ...If I tell you, will you go away?

Lucina: Father-!

Nathaniel: Tiki. The voice of Naga; what ever they call her. The manakete who knew Prince Marth. She helped me get here. (Goes off-screen.)

Lucina: Nathaniel... Why did you change...?

I'll figure out the A and S soon.

How many people making the children opposite or exact to their fathers, I can't count @_o Feels so typical, apparently.

Apparently, creating children with exact opposite of their father's trait could resulting in a more interesting support conversation. We could take Maribelle and Brady as one example of that, where Maribell is really courteous attitude make a contrast and hilarious combination with Brady's yankee attitude. Well, there are of course children that really look different at first galnce, only we can found similarity later in their support conversation with their parent. The former is easier and funnier to write, while the latter need more effort to make it interesting and not boring.

You know, when I picture Nathaniel in my head, I see Lyon from the Sacred Stones.

Anyway:

Support Level A

Nathaniel: *Sigh*

Lucina: (It's Nathaniel... Did he see me? I should just walk away before he-)

Nathaniel: Lucina.

Lucina: (Frustrated look) Gods...!

Nathaniel: I'm not going to yell at you or anything. I'd just like to take a minute to speak with you.

Lucina: ...Okay.

Nathaniel: I believe I owe you an apology.

Lucina: No, I-

Nathaniel: I'm sorry if I've made you feel guilty about leaving me behind. I know now that there were far more pressing matters at the time.

Lucina: ...

Nathaniel: Um...

Lucina: Ha!

Nathaniel: What's so funny?

Lucina: I can't believe you just apologised to me! You'd never do that as a child.

Nathaniel: Well, you've just been given a rare treat. Friends?

Lucina: (Smile) Yes, Natty.

Nathaniel: Don't call me that!

Hory CLAP. That's beautiful! I don't think I can draw it -that- well, but I'll do my best. ...After I'm done teaching this how-to-draw class today.

In all honesty, I don't think I have enough creativity to make a child character like most people did. XD I guess that's why I'm making artwork of them. at such a snail-pace...