If male characters had their own children...

Djing

Man, everyone's drawing Annie lately! XD

Ooh, not bad! Her eyes look a bit too red, but that might just be my laptop. It tends to make colors look a little different than desktop computers. And her bangs aren't QUITE accurate, but nothing is perfect and I have to admit that I had some trouble on them too, so don't worry about that. :P

EDIT: Tiara, if you're having that much trouble, then don't worry about it! It's close enough lol.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, everyone's drawing Annie lately! XD

Ooh, not bad! Her eyes look a bit too red, but that might just be my laptop. It tends to make colors look a little different than desktop computers. And her bangs aren't QUITE accurate, but nothing is perfect and I have to admit that I had some trouble on them too, so don't worry about that. :P

EDIT: Tiara, if you're having that much trouble, then don't worry about it! It's close enough lol.

Ah, I think you're right, since I think I the color I chose was a darker reddish color. I'll get to fixing it once I get my tablet back, which is hopefully soon..

But... but... Ohhh, okaaaay... .-. On to the next one when this heat wave's died off in my city.

Im just gonna write quotes for Harriet because I'm bored.

Criticals:

" Stop fighting like a wimp! "

" Gahahahhahaha! "

" Still hoping you live?! "

" Train more fool! "

Defeated an enemy:

" That was simple..."

" Try harder next time. "

" Weak little baby! "

I will do the rest later.

It won't be the best support because it's my first one.

Rin'ri and Owain C support

Owain: Hmm... what about Slayer of Evil? Nah, that's too boring, what about... Edge of Demise, yes... that could work...
Rin'ri: What are you muttering about? I'm trying to read a book!
Owain: I'm naming the new sword I bought from the armory yesterday. It needs to have a cool name in order to be strong!
Rin'ri: That's rubbish. A weapon is only a tool. Tools are not more powerful if you name it, silly fool.
Owain: No! A weapon is no mere tool! It is a partner! You must give it a name! Or else it won't be cool!
Rin'ri: ... Can I get back to reading now?
Owain: Fine, but what is the name of the book? Maybe It can help with naming weapons!
Rin'ri: Swords through the Ages. And it doesn't have any names other than historical names, like "Durandal" and "Sword of Seals".
Owain: OH! I could name my weapons after some of those! Could you get me a list of weapon names? Please?
Rin'ri: Whatever.

Edited by FEUltiX+

...Me and my bro have our own sort of...Fan Fiction...however it isn't as crazy as most fanfics I hear of(Just inserting ourselves in place of characters...In this case my bro replaces Chrom and I am the MU) our stories often stay to the course of the source, however...we do deviate from time to time...

Me(MaMU)(who is happily wedded with Tiki) has three children, two are the different gendered Morgan(often mistaken by the characters to being twins, only difference being minor details). The third child was born from...well...I think this would deviate from the topic and go completely out of control.

So sticking to the topic (of MALE characters rather than females who don't bear children) I could think of a child for some of my favorite guys...hmm...

the only characters I can think of are a child for Kellam, Vaike, Libra, and Donnel. Now to get said ideas on paper and bring them up here...

...maybe girls would be nice for them...

I've come up with a C support for Antoinette and Morgan now. :D It's a sibling support, btw, not a romantic one. Cause in my headcanon, they ARE siblings. lol

[spoiler=Morgan and Antoinette (Sibling) C Support]

Morgan: Oh, maybe this strategy would do the trick? Or Father might be able to parry that one too… Drats! How can strategy be so much harder against one opponent than an entire army?

Antoinette: ...Morgan? Is that you?

Morgan: Huh? Oh, you… Antoinette, was it?

Antoinette: Yes, though people sometimes call me Annie too. But you don’t remember me at all? I’m your little sister. Or, well, I’m SUPPOSED to be.

Morgan: Whaaaat? That’s impossible! You’re clearly older than me!

Antoinette: That’s the strange thing about this. At this point, I AM older. But I know for sure that in my time, you were born first. Hmm…

Morgan: Huh… This IS a puzzler.

Antoinette: Yeah… Oh! Wait a moment. I just remembered something that Lucina had told me just before we left our time. She said some others had already gone back in time before us. I bet I arrived before you did and aged to the point where I’d actually be older than you.

Morgan: Ah! Yes, that must be it! But… I still don’t remember you at all, Antoinette. In fact, I don’t remember anyone except Mother.

Antoinette: Really? That’s funny, I don’t remember much about Mother, but I remember you and Father quite well. Speaking of which, I believe I overheard you trying to find a strategy to beat him? *smiles*

Morgan: Ah! Y-You heard that? It was supposed to be secret!

Antoinette: *chuckles* Sure did. You keep losing to Father’s parrying skills, don’t you?

Morgan: Er…well…

Antoinette: Heh, sorry to say, but you’ve got a long way to go before you’ll be strong enough to best him.

Morgan: What?! Are you calling me weak?!

Antoinette: No, I’m calling Father one of the strongest warriors alive. In this time period, anyway. Mother is barely a match for him. And I’ve no doubt you’ve watched their spars too.

Morgan: …W-Well, I’ll still beat Father someday, Annie! Watch me!

Antoinette: Heh, I admire your determination. Well, it’s time for Sir Kieran’s daily grooming, so see you later! And good luck! You’ll definitely need it.

Morgan: Huh?! Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?!

Yes, I do intend for Antoinette to be the younger sibling of the two. This conversation also fits with the fact that Morgan likely came from a different future than the other kids too. Yeah, this probably isn't the most entertaining thing ever so far, but it'll get better. :D

I came up with a daughter for Priam, named Amity. Her base class is Myrmidon, and comes with a Killing Edge. She is overly sensitive and takes many things to heart, causing her to become unnecessarily angry or sad. Despite her shortcomings, she wishes to become stronger and perfect the art of the sword. The most alert to noises. Born on March 21st.

In terms of appearance, she has short, dark blue hair (the default color), styled something like Fem!Morgan's hair. She has her father's headband tied poorly into her hair, as she wanted to hold onto it for safe-keeping after his death. She wears a red Myrmidon tunic, as opposed to the generic blue one.

Cut-in quotes:

"The blue flame can't die!"

"I'll end you!"

"Pitiful..."

"To save the future!"

Edited by TheGhosteon

So Ike would have two descendants. Sweet. ^^

I dunno when I'll get to the B and A supports for Annie and Morgan. Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait.

Edited by Anacybele

This resurgence of support conversations has me thinking... Oh well, one couldn't hurt.

Valentina and Inigo C

Inigo: "Ho there, my sweet Valentina! What might you be up to?"

Valentina: "Inigo! You dashing rogue! Just sitting down, a chance to think is rare indeed."

I: "That it is, but what did you call me? A rogue? What would give you that idea, hmm?"

V: "Oh, maybe how you send girls' hearts fluttering away?"

I: "Oh, please continue, I'm not quite convinced yet..."

V: "Or how you steal away, and sneak off into the forest at night?"

I: "What?! I mean, how does that..."

V: "Or how every night you practice your dancing? Secretly of course."

I: "... How do you know about that?"

V: "Everyone knows, didn't you? They say that your dancing is lovely, divine even."

I: "Gah! Everyone?! But... Where could they hide? I do a perimeter check!"

V: "I can't say I know, maybe go ask everyone. Probably best not to mention your dancing though."

I: "Why not?! If they already know...!"

V: "What if in them knowing you know they know your secret, they start to mock you? They'll call you names and it'll spread like wildfire, best to interrogate everyone stealthily."

I: "Oh the shame! Adieu cruel Valentina! (Turns around) Hey! You! I have a few questions for you!"

V: "... Is he gone? Ahahaha! What an oaf! Now to watch him ravenously tear around camp... I still can't believe he bought it!"

End

And B support as well...

V: "Now, where might I spy poor Inigo today..."

I: "Perhaps YOU should do a perimeter check... You know, before ruining the surprise."

V: "Inigo? Whatever brings you here? What surprise are you talking about?"

I: "Oh I don't know, Miss Perfect. Maybe the one you were mumbling to yourself last night? You know out in the forest?"

V: "Inigo, why in the Gods' names would I be out in the forest, at night?"

I: "Hmm... Maybe you were trying to do something, say, conquer your fear of the dark?!"

V: "Eek! I mean, what makes you...?"

I: "When you figured out my night life, I started to think. I remembered one night, there was a light across the lake I dance at. I noticed the light and stumbled back, I was mortified... But I was also noticeably unarmed. Yet you ran, screaming, tome in hand..."

V: "*Whine*"

I: "You had dropped your lamp into the water in an effort not to be seen, but it sent you into a panic, and off you ran. Valentina, might I be correct?"

V: "*Sniff* Yes! Fine! You got me... What now, are you going to pull some elaborate ruse over me as well?"

I: "Ooh, what a splendid idea! I may consider it."

V: "Inigo! I swear to the Gods you will burn if you tell anyone! (Inigo exits) Inigo! Don't run away laughing!"

I (offscreen): "I should think not! The dashing rogue must always make his escape!"

And scene...

What the heck, I'm here, I'll just crank them all out... A

V: "Inigo! Gods damn you, get back here!"

I: "Valentina, what ever could have gotten you so thoroughly steamed?"

V: "Who have you told?! Stop moving!"

I: "My my, ow! Watch the fire, it's hot stuff!"

V: "Grr..."

I: "Just like you, hmm?"

V: "... Wahhh!"

I: "What? Do I offend?"

V: "You... You did this to me, now everyone... *sob* everyone knows how weak I am..."

I: "Well, perhaps it's time I ask you a question..."

V: "Make it quick... *sniff* and pray I get the answer out."

I: "I'm calling your bluff, does anyone else really know that I dance?"

V: "..."

I: "Well?"

V: "No, if no one else has breached your "impenetrable perimeter", then no..."

I: "Have you told anyone?"

V: "No! Why would I ever do that to a friend?"

I: "Well, let's just say I asked myself that same question, once you stopped chasing me."

V: "Wait, so... No one knows? You sent me on that wild goose chase for nothing?"

I: "Nothing more than the one you sent me on, could you forgive me?"

V: "Please, I should be the one apologizing, I did start this for petty amusement after all..."

I: "Well, I pray this was a MOST amusing time then!"

V: "Oh shut up, you lovable goof."

End

Yeee, S support too...

V: "Inigo? I'd like to say something..."

I: "If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; I've heard enough apologies! I was the one who made you cry, I truly deserve..."

V: "It's not an apology Inigo, it's a compliment."

I: "I'm curious, what could YOU possibly want to compliment me on?"

V: "When I said your dancing was beautiful, that was my opinion."

I: "Oh..."

V: "I know you'd rather not hear anyone talk about your dancing, but it had to be said..."

I: "... Did you mean what you said?"

V: "About what?"

I: "About me being a "dashing rogue"?"

V: "Arguably that could have been worded more well, I should have said "my dashing rogue..."

I: "..."

V: "The one with whom, I've finally found true love". I trust your feelings lie elsewhere however, I'll see you..."

I: "No! Don't leave, I do feel the same, my sweet Valentina..."

V: "Really?"

I: "Yes, and as proof, here..."

V: "But that's the ring your father gave you! You don't mean..."

I: "Oh but I do, Valentina, would you marry me?"

V: "Inigo, yes! Of course I will!"

I: "Then let our days be filled with joy! It'll be good to finally have someone who can watch my dances."

V: "And someone to hold my hand on a dark night. Let's always be together."

And we're done!

Super sappy lovey S support, sorry, it got out of hand quickly. Otherwise, I don't think these are terrible!

Edited by SpikyRtG

Ok...so...be gentle...this is my first attempt at making a character in the history of EVER...so...Here is my idea for Kellam's son. A boy with definate issues.

Mikhael is Archer with excellent vision (A trait he learned early on to find his father when he needed to talk to him). He is an over the top kind of kid because he is always secretly afraid that he might turn out like his father in the fact that no-one would notice him. A glory hog, always trying to defeat the most enemies and make sure his name is forever written into the history books. The one with the loudest laugh

Quotes
"Oh...Why does this thing remind me of Father?" (Item)
"I feel outstanding! I could fell a thousand foes!" (Exp)
"Hmmm...Maybe this will make them notice me" (WExp)

Dual Support quotes
"Shine for us both!"
"I'm here with you"
"Give it your all!"

Dual Strike
"And now ME!"
"Over here ugly!"
"Forgeting someone?"

Dual Guard
"Not even a scratch"
"Don't fade now"

Defeated Enemy
"Hah! Another point to me"
"Heh! You're gone"
"I hope they saw that"
"One more forgotten star"

Partner defeated Enemy
"Nice...work (sarcastic)"
"That was mine!"
"Hmph...I guess you get that one"
"I guess I should try harder"

Level up
-"They will remember my name!"(6+ stats)
-"Heh. I will live on forever" (4-5 stats)
-"That's better!" (2-3 stats)
-"Argh! I'll not be left in the dust again!"(0-1 stat)
-"Only a little more to perfection..." (0-1 stat with most capped)

Critical
"You'll NEVER forget this!"
"Everyone better pay attention!"
"Fade into OBSCURITY!"
"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING!" (Almost hysterically)

Death
"Please...don't let me dissapear...please...." (Classic Death"
"Ugh....Time to act like father and fade into the shadows" (Casual Retreat)

Confession
"My love...We shall forever blaze across the pages of history!"

Edit: Supports are the standard for all future children (Aka future children + their parents and the Avatar) and anyone that wants to take Mikhael and make a support....Go right ahead

It took me a lot of deep thought just to come up with him...Im also kinda afraid that if I did a support I wouldnt do the other character justice.

Edited by Silverhand

Haha, that Inigo/Valentina support made me laugh! XD Makes me all the more eager to write InigoxAntoinette. lol

Also, Antoinette and Morgan B support! ^^

[spoiler=Morgan and Antoinette (Sibling) B Support]

Antoinette: Hey there, Morgan! Still trying to find a way to defeat Father in a spar?

Morgan: Huh? Oh, Antoinette. Yeah, but nothing I come up with seems perfect. Ugh…

Antoinette: *chuckles* Well, I told you it wouldn’t be easy at all.

Morgan: Oh, shush! But I guess you’re right. Father really IS a tough cookie. I can see why you want to follow in his footsteps now.

Antoinette: Well, not so much the combat part, but yes. I’d like to be as great a retainer as he is.

Morgan: Just like I’m working to be as great a tactician as Mother! …Say, that reminds me. I’ve also been thinking about something else lately.

Antoinette: Oh? What would that be? Cute girls?

Morgan: Huh?! No, Miss Flirtypants! I was thinking about what you’d said about me being the older sibling in your timeline. I’ve been wondering… What was…I like? What were we like? I didn’t annoy you or anything, did I?

Antoinette: Ah, that. Well, the truth is, you were a great big brother to me! I’m not kidding. I actually looked up to you as well as Father.

Morgan: …Y-You did?

Antoinette: Definitely! After Mother and Father died… You and Lady Lucina were the only people that could put a genuine smile on my face. And whenever a bully started picking on me, you came to my defense. And if I began to cry over having lost our parents or other people we cared for, you were there to give me a hug.

Morgan: This… Is this true?

Antoinette: Morgan, of course it is! I wouldn’t ever lie to you about something like this. You even made sure to protect me in every battle we engaged in. And I healed any injuries you sustained while doing so. And when you decided to follow in Mother’s footsteps and I chose to take after Father, we continuously supported each other in reaching our goals.

Morgan: Wow… That’s… That’s amazing, Annie! I’m glad I have such an awesome sister! I have to admit, I was afraid that we might have bickered and fought a lot and hated each other’s guts.

Antoinette: Oh, we did have little arguments every now and then, actually.

Morgan: Huh?!

Antoinette: And more than once, you called me a whiny crybaby and in return, I’d call you a big meanieface.

Morgan: W-What?! But…!

Antoinette: Oh, Morgan, for goodness’ sake! We didn’t actually MEAN any of those things. We were just being typical siblings! We honestly loved each other.

Morgan: We did? You’re absolutely, positively sure about that?

Antoinette: Cross my heart!

Hehe, both touching AND humorous, I'd say! :3

...Here is my idea for Kellam's son.

-snip-

Who? :P:

Seriously, I don't think I've seen many Kellam kids, so it's nice that he's not forgotten.

To begin with, I really like how he developed good eyesight because he needs to be able to spot his dad.

Since he wants to be remembered, would he be a member of the Justice Cabal? He actually seems a bit more negative, and less heroic, so maybe not.

Anyways, I notice that "That was mine!" is taken word-for-word from Severa, so that's a minor quibble.

He actually does seem a lot like Severa, in that he is obsessed with being very good at what he does, and a bit of a poor sport about it, although for opposite reasons: whereas Severa doesn't want to be in her mother's shadow, Mikhael is obsessed with not being always in the shadows like his father.

Some characters actually share the same quotes in-game, you know, so it's no big deal. Frederick and Say'ri both have "Now!" as a critical quote, for example. Frederick also shares "Ha, predictable!" with the Avatar. I don't mind this, as sometimes people can actually say the exact same thing word for word in real life, unintentional or no. It's realistic.

I wouldn't be surprised of Antoinette shared a quote or two with another character either. I based some of hers off of Frederick's (since he's her father), but I didn't look at anyone else's quotes.

So... he'd have 4 default reclass options since Kellam doesn't have Archer? I approve.

Well....I didnt make him for mechanics I made him for storyline.

I guess he'd lose one of Kellam's base classes maybe (Im thinking Knight actually because he wants to avoid references to his father)

Well....I didnt make him for mechanics I made him for storyline.

I guess he'd lose one of Kellam's base classes maybe (Im thinking Knight actually because he wants to avoid references to his father)

Well, Kjelle has four default re-class options, so that's not actually a problem, IMO.

And Severa keeps Pegasus Knight even though she wants to be different from Cordelia.

Alright, I'm going to do supports between Valentina and Noire [sometime] (hopefully), also I figured I'd continue putting my stuff (sometimes referred to as "art") out there and draw Valentina, just keep in mind I drew this on my phone screen, like, with my fingers, on a hot screen. Anyway, feast your eyes on, well... This:

image_2013-07-23_235400_zps671dafd2.png

Edit: Well then, vacation has successfully snuck up on me a third time this year, supports should be posted Sunday night, or Monday morning, sorry for anyone who cares.

Edited by SpikyRtG

Right. Yes, I'm digging this up. I present to you...

Support Level C: Mikael.

M: Hey! You, the kid in the robes!

N: What? I'm busy. Trying to work...

M: You owe me an apology!

N: *Sigh* Why? I'm pretty sure we haven't met before...

M: You stole my kill! I was after that Risen, and you know it!

N: ...It was charging towards you, and you were distracted by someone else yelling at you. I saved your life.

M: Sh-shut up! I always have my mind focused on the battlefield!

N: Of course.

M: I'll get you for this, Nathaniel! *Exits*

N: Wasn't that... Mikhael? Huh, I haven't seen HIM in a while...

OK! I know this might be a bit of a text dump but WHATEVER. After some Wizardly coaching I did the A,B and C supports for Mikael and his father. Here you go! Enjoy!

C Support
M: *sighs* Hello Father. Why are you following me.
K: What? You actually saw me?
M: I told you Dad...I learned to find you with ease when I was little. To me you stick out like a sore thumb
K: Oh...right...I forgot that.
M: So why are you following me?
K: To protect you of course.
M: I don't need your protection Father. Im perfectly capable of fighting my own battles.
K: But...That's my job. I protect people.
M: Yes but I don't NEED protecting Father! Go bother someone else *leaves*
K: Huh? Did I say something wrong?

B Support
M:Father! I told you to stop following me.
K: Err...I was ordered to by Robin. We all notice you keep leaping to the front and almost getting killed.
M: How am I supposed to defeat my foes if I can't reach them?
K: You're supposed to move with the army. We're all a cohesive unit...not of bunch of wild glory seekers
M: What did you call me?
K: Um...I didn't call you anything I just said you need to work with us and not on your own
M: How can you expect me to work with a bunch of simpletons that drag me down?!
K: Simpleton? Is that how you feel about me?...*leaves*
M: No! Father! Wait!....DAMNIT...

A Support.
M: ...Father?
K: Hm? Not embarrassed to be seen with me now?
M: I... I have something for you. Here. It's my way of apologizing
K: A bracelet? Whatever for?
M: Its got some bells on it. You just give it a shake and people will know you're coming.
K: Or they'll think a jingly ghost is approaching
M: Oh....
K: It's ok Mikael. I'm not mad at you.
M: Truly? Thank you Father!....I didn't mean those things I said...
K: I know its hard when you think everyone will forget you because I'm your dad.
M: Ah! You knew this whole time?
K: Heh...I figured it out when I saw you fight for the first time.
M: In the future...I was so angry when people would ignore you... I saw you get so frustrated sometimes...I never wanted that life for myself...
K: Its alright Mikael. No-one is going to forget you. You should hear Chrom and the others. Always remarking on how you're always first to enter and last to leave every fight. They really look up to you...
M: Really? I...had no idea. No-one really tells me much except to comment on my eagerness to get myself killed...
K: You know....If we stick together then you'll be safe and no-one will even see me. They'll only notice you.
M: Gods! That's brilliant!...You'd do that for me Father?
K: I'd do anything for you son.

Oh, snap. This thread being posted in again reminded me that I never did Morgan and Antoinette's A support! But I whipped it up right now. ^^

[spoiler=Morgan and Antoinette (Sibling) A Support]

Morgan: Annie! Annie! Guess what?!

Antoinette: Whoa, Morgan, slow down. What is it?

Morgan: I sparred with Father again a little while ago and he said I’ve gotten much better! And that if I keep this up, I’ll best him in no time!

Antoinette: Ah, that’s great! I’m happy for you, Morgan! How about your tactical skills? Has Mother said you’ve improved those too?

Morgan: Well… Sort of, I guess. She says I still need some more work on some tactics, though I’m coming along nicely on others. I must still have a long way to go…

Antoinette: Oh, don’t worry! You’ll be as good as Mother someday! Just keep at it and don’t give up. That’s something Father always told me, you know.

Morgan: Yeah, both he and Mother said the same to me. In fact, they used the same wording. “If you succumb to this frustration, you might as well die here. You won’t survive long on the battlefield.”

Antoinette: Hee hee, that figures! They once said almost the same thing to each other!

Morgan: I thought it sounded familiar.

Antoinette: But Morgan, you know, if there’s anything I’ve learned now, though, it’s that we need to keep supporting each other just like we did before! We’d do even better to reach our goals that way. And hopefully when we’re born in this timeline, our younger selves will do the same!

Morgan: Ah! You’re absolutely right, Sis! We’ll cheer each other on all the way! And I’d love to influence our younger selves! I want the Morgan in this timeline to be just as good a big brother to his awesome little sister as I was!

Antoinette: Aw, Morgan, you are too kind. But speaking of which… I’d like to do something else for them too. To help make sure they have better lives than we did.

Morgan: Oh, that’s a good idea! But how can we do that?

Antoinette: Hmm… Oh, I know! Let’s ask Mother or Father if they can get a pet after we’re born in this timeline! An adorable little kitten!

Morgan: Ooh, I like that! But I’d want a puppy instead. They’re way more fun!

Antoinette: What? No way! Dogs are so filthy and slobbery. I want my younger self to have a kitty!

Morgan: They are not! They should get a puppy!

Antoinette: No! A KITTY!

Morgan: PUPPY!

Antoinette: KITTY!!

Morgan: PUPPY!!

Frederick: WHOA! Both of you, stop this ridiculous behavior right now.

Antoinette: Ah! Daddy!

Morgan: Oh, heh. Heya, Dad.

Frederick: Would either of you like to explain why you were yelling about puppies and kitties at each other?

Antoinette: Oh, Daddy, we were just trying to decide what pet to ask you and Mother to get when we’re born in this timeline! For little Annie and Morgan! I want a kitten!

Morgan: Yeah, but I want a puppy!

Frederick: …You two were arguing about THAT? Oh good grief… It’s not a bad idea, though. But if your mother and I are to even consider it, you will not argue about it like this again. Do I make myself clear?

Morgan and Antoinette: Yes, Father…

Haha, I'm good. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Fine, fine, all the posting has gotten me to stop procrastinating.

Noire and Valentina C

Village Boy: Well well, it would appear that I AM free this evening...

Valentina: Excellent! Perhaps we could meet at the tavern for a drink and...

B: *Sniff* Woah! Is that you!

V: Excuse me?! Do I offend?

B: *Cough cough* Maybe a little, think you could get cleaned up before tonight?

V: Uhm, sure?

B: Whew! See you tonight then. (exits)

V: ... What was all that? *Sniff* I don't smell terrible.

Noire: Achoo!

V: Gods Noire, how long have you been lurking over there?

N: N-not long... Just passing by.

V: What's with the bottle in your pocket?

N: Oh, nothing! Oof! (crashing sound)

V: *Sniff* Oh goodness! Noire, is that you?

N: Y-yes, I forgot to, Uhm... Bathe! This morning! Well, I do need to bathe at some point today, see you later Valentina! (exits)

V: ... But Noire was first to the bath today, I arrived right as she finished! Something's not right...

End

And the B...

V: Noire, can I ask you something?

N: Yeah, w-what is it?

V: That bottle, what did you intend to do with it?

N: ... Well... See, there was this, uhm, skunk...

V: Go on...

N: And, it, well... It's been leaving messes around my tent...

V: Well, that would explain the horrible odor you were surrounded by yesterday, but what was with the bottle?

N: GRRR, MUST EVERY DETAIL PESTER YOU SO!

V: Yes! Tell me!

N: YOUUUUU... Oh fine, it was an odor charm...

V: So that's it then?

N: H-how'd your date go?

V: Oh no, you won't be escaping that easy, witch!

N: RELEASE ME, NAIVE!

V: Did you sabotage my date?!

N: YES, YOUR CONSTANT DISTRACTIONS TO THE ARMY INFURIATE AVATAR, HIS ORDERS WERE TO CRUSH YOUR URGE TO FLIRT!

V: ... Is that all, I was a small annoyance so my fun had to be stopped?

N: Any annoyance is a problem for Avatar, he/she has to account for any error...

V: No, surely this isn't too large a frustration. A small cut on the forearm won't stop a warrior, why should my flirting? Humph, get out of my way. (exits)

That'll end it.

Also the A.

N: Valentina, might you help me with something?

V: Pah! What could you need help with?

N: This charm needs a rat's left ear to function, could you help me find one?

V: *Sigh* Of course, where to?

N: Just follow me...

-Cuts to later-

N: And, there! We should have... Oh no! (explosion noise)

V: Ptoo! What? You said a rat's ear was all we needed!

N: It was, you must have brought me a MOUSE'S ear...

V: Grrr... Every little detail...

N: Even if it was a rat's ear, the charm would have still failed, you brought a RIGHT ear...

V: Oh, now that's just stupid!

N: This charm was supposed to make people fall irresistibly in love, these little errors...

V: Can cost so much, I think... I think I get it now Noire...

N: Really?

V: My little distractions could have cost so much to this army, I could've killed someone, or really hurt someone, what a terrible epilogue to such a great life...

N: Finally, does this mean you'll quit your endless flirting?

V: No way! I just have to do it much more sparingly and carefully...

N: Oh, well, any improvement is good I suppose.

Done.

I'm not terribly content with these, hopefully the next set isn't like this.

Edited by SpikyRtG