What is Your Favorite 2 Skill Combination?

Laurent

Luna + Aether

Sol + Aether

Pavise + Aegis

In my opinion, Luna/Sol + Aether is sort of wasted skill slots since 1 of them will be overwritten.

Unless you're trying to Stack Lethality with the other proc that is not Aether, since if Lethality proc, means jobs done.

It is much better to combo with Limit Breaker + Rightful King for higher chance of Aether.

Anyway, it looks cool to have Sol + Luna + Aether. Vengeance and Astra can be added for fun =P

In my opinion, Luna/Sol + Aether is sort of wasted skill slots since 1 of them will be overwritten.

Unless you're trying to Stack Lethality with the other proc that is not Aether, since if Lethality proc, means jobs done.

It is much better to combo with Limit Breaker + Rightful King for higher chance of Aether.

Anyway, it looks cool to have Sol + Luna + Aether. Vengeance and Astra can be added for fun =P

Actually, Luna/Sol + Aether is not wasting it, because you're aiming for either a Luna Proc or a Sol Proc, not the Aether. Getting the Aether is just a bonus.

Look at it this way:

50 SKL; Luna + Rightful King

60% Chance of Luna Effect.

50 SKL: Luna + Aether

25% Chance of Aether (Sol effect AND Luna effect)

50% Chance of Luna (Luna Effect)

62.5% Chance of Luna Effect

Chrom and Lucina can get Luna, Aether, Rightful King:

50 SKL: All 3.

35% Chance of Aether

60% Chance of Luna

74% Chance of Luna Effect.

Edited by Airship Canon

Sometime theres no better skill on that spot

And for a spporter, the higher your offense, the better. Outside the common logic that is Faire sucked >_>

that only applies to first gen characters, who tend to end up as support bots anyway *looks at Chrom*

Deliverer + Pass

High movement, and I can just ignore enemies I don't really care about (aka the kinda that don't do a lot of damage anyway) and take out the ones that can actually cause a problem before they can retaliate.

Especially considering the very limited subset of children who can get Aether and only needing DG+ on 1/2 of your people, I think it's pretty easy to find a spot for it. Sure, you don't get the pure Luna proc as often but you get the luna effect on a greater % of your attacks than either skill alone. And it has possible heals. And brave-like strikes.

Eh IIRC the only set up where I actually used Luna + Aether was like.... my Galeforce based set up

The Sorcerer set up v1, Sorcerer set up v2, and "I marry Tiki because I can" set up IIRC did not use them

most importantly, the "eh fuck it, who needs to do hardcore prep" plan doesn't require it

the point is that if you put two offensive skills together, the one with lower priority won't activate as often as it should, making it somewhat of a waste

And my point is that it's not in the case of Sol/Luna + Aether, because that set up triggers more Sol or Luna than Sol/Luna + Rightful King.

And the Aether procs are more beneficial than the lower priority skill, because you get BOTH Sol AND Luna.

And my point is that it's not in the case of Sol/Luna + Aether, because that set up triggers more Sol or Luna than Sol/Luna + Rightful King.

And the Aether procs are more beneficial than the lower priority skill, because you get BOTH Sol AND Luna.

this makes the faulty assumption that one would ever use Rightful King to begin with

this makes the faulty assumption that one would ever use Rightful King to begin with

As much as I love Rightful King, I wouldn't use it alone with Aether too.

Normally I'll add Rightful King Limit Breaker,with Aegis, Aether, Miracle, and/or Lethality. Then fifth slot as galeforce.

RK is also good for non-LB armsthrift with at least 45 luck.

If you just want more Sol, with just limit breaker, it proc more often than not already. Might as well add more damage for Sol to drain.

shadykid is right, to get more of Sol/Luna, there's allot more options than to overkill with Aether.

faire skills, support skills, defense, or critical skills are more common. Aggressor(male only) are also good with Aether.

Lucina is one of the characters with most skills, I doubt there's not enough options.

Deliverer and Defender when you are paired up because that gives you +1 to All stats and +2 to movement. Also is boosted further by pairup boosts.