Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4 I've never used her, so 1/10.

Honestly, 6/10.

High speed and alright offense is pretty good, especially with no training required. Her class set is pretty good(Pegasus and Wyvern). The flaw would be limited supports, locked to Avatar and Tiki. So, an Anna that shows up later that trades utility for slightly better offense.

Not a bad start, good class set, but really needs some supports 7.

For more explanation she actually is just a prepromoted version of Lon'qu. She has pretty good growths.

inb4 I've never used her, so 1/10.

Honestly, 6/10.

High speed and alright offense is pretty good, especially with no training required. Her class set is pretty good(Pegasus and Wyvern). The flaw would be limited supports, locked to Avatar and Tiki. So, an Anna that shows up later that trades utility for slightly better offense.

This. I haven't used her before, but this seems fair.

Usually, she get the bench before Tiki joined(if you are not using MU), and then she become Tiki's speedbot

And thats pretty much her entire role. Her Dual Strike is nothing special either, even if you used Silver Swords, which become more troublesome when she did not get a full time in the party before Tiki joined like.... 5 chapters later most of the time

I love how the villager suggested you to give her an Arms Scroll despite the fact thats she can already use the Silver Sword

All in all, Say'ri is in no way bad, thanks to her massive base stats, however having no supports outside of Avatar, Morgan, and Tiki hurts her, although she is arguably the best pair up bot for Tiki, since Anna can be used for Rescue bot

Honestly, for a unit like these, I can't give a particularly high score. Lacking supports are pretty crucial in this game(unless your name is Chrom and Sumia and all your best choices are usable from the word "go"). However, the fact that Say'ri can be thrown in your team with little to no resource on her(just look at that base stats and tell me she need something, and reclassing her kinda hurts her stats progression since she is a prepromote) is a good thing

4/10(unremarkable and flawed)

5/10 bias because.... I like plain/boring chick

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Postgame say'ri is awesome with her class set.

Though in-game she just provides speed to people because swordlock in Valm.

5/10

+1 bias

6/10

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

Having practically no supports really hurts her, coming in swordlocked in lanceland is idiotic, she can reclass sure, but e axes/lances this late in the game rofl. Decent stats, but no giving out support bonuses and swordlock is awful. 3.5/10

Edited by Constable Reggie

Ah my favorite character in the game so, hopefully this won't result in too much bias

Really good bases, a good class set, poor support pool [but I usually pair her with avatar or have her stick with Tiki when I play] Helps people double in Valm due to her insane speed, needs to eat some arms scrolls if you plan on reclassing her.

7/10. 8/10 with a bias point due to waifu.

Say'ri

Having practically no supports really hurts her, coming in swordlocked in lanceland is idiotic, she can reclass sure, but e axes/lances this late in the game rofl. Decent stats, but no giving out support bonuses and swordlock is awful. 3.5/10

I'm gonna be lazy and steal this but give her 3/10. -1 because she annoys me, 2/10 biased.

Say'ri has a daaayumn inducing speed base of 27 and an okay str base with meh defensive bases, though 41 hp is decent. Her growths are pretty solid, and her def/res growths are notably high for a swordmaster. Say'ri will have no problems doubling stuff except for like Yen'fay or something. Coming in with these stats would be kinda cool, if every enemy and their mothers by this point didn't have good def stats and lances while she's stuck with swords. Oh well, she can use the armorslayer to do stuff, though she may face some competition for it from like every other sword user. Her support options are very limited, though Tiki support is very nice and addresses her issues, and Avatar is pretty good but if s/he's not taken by this point, something is very wrong.

She can reclass into Wyvern Rider and Pegasus Knight for better weapon usage and flying, but she will have to start a weapon rank from scratch, which is difficult to do at this point unless you have Discipline.

5/10, good unit that shows up at the wrong time and place

Edited by The Batter

Ehh. I've had fun using her, but in practical terms, she isn't good. Decent class set, but not arriving at a good time to be re-classing, leaving her with a Sword-lock and average stats overall coupled with very limited supports. A decent filler or Pair Up bot, but that's really all.

5/10

She's a nice filler, but her lack of supports is what hurts her. but at least she saves you a Master Seal and only needing Second Seals to get her other skills. If your to use her...this skill set is recommended...

-Astra

-Swordfaire

-Galeforce

-Lethality

-Vantage

If at Apotheosis, she should get this set....

-Astra

-Swordfaire

-Galeforce

-Limitbreaker

-All Stats+2

6/10

Edited by ポーラ

Say'ri... Compared to Lon'zu, she have slightly better defensive stats, in exchange of speed, a slightly better class set, but worst support options, and come far later...

I guess, she could be a good replacement, if your Lon'zu is speed screwed, but realistically, she doesn't have enough to become a part of your team.

Tiki is a goddamn manakete, and have great bases, Anna have Staff utility and Picklock.

Say'ri... isn't bad, she just doesn't arrives at the right moment...

6.5/10, no bias.

If you promoted Lon'qu when Say'ri comes around, the two are very similar. Since Say'ri has almost no supports, she's really just a filler for if you didn't use Lon'qu instead. Her class sets are also nice; she can acquire galeforce, and other nice skills, for example. But that's really about it for her usage.

6/10, though if it's with bias it's 5.5/10 because I find her just plain boring.

Edited by The Fush

Ah. Say'ri the fourth worst unit in the game (imo). She's only better than Virion, Inigo and Donnel because of her ability to support bot a great unit like TIki.

Her defenses are bad. Her avoid is bad because lolswordsinValm and no supports. Her attack is pretty bad.

All that said she has Galeforce 10/10

Giving her a 2/10.

By the time I get her, usually Lon'qu's better, so I don't usually use her. But she seems to be a solid unit whenever I need to call on her, except for the support issue. 7/10 no bias.

Say'ri has some manly bases. She's pretty much a better Lon'qu statistically. Her class set is also pretty amazing. Sadly, her defensive bases are pretty suspect, she lacks supports and her availability isn't too hot. She at least joins at a point where the only lance users for awhile are the Pegasus enemies in C16 until C20 though. Which helps her a bit. She can also supply another unit with a whopping 7 spd. She supports Tiki at least, even though they're far away from each other, I find that support compliments both pretty well (even though Tiki will be the lead in the relationship).

3.5/10

Where all of these lance users you're all speaking of? As far as I know, Chapter 16 is her join time and there's:

Warriors

Bow Knights

Snipers

Pegasus and Falcons (there's very few of these)

Heroes

Fighters

in Chapter 16. Then there's Chapter 17:

Heroes

Valkyries

Snipers

War Monks

no lance users in sight there. Chapter 18:

Griffons

Warriors

Sages

Swordmasters

Paladins (ok but they're very few too)

Chapter 19:

Walhart is a chump, so it's likely over before Turn 2. If it isn't, then there are a lot of lance users, indeed.

Chapter 20:

A lot of Generals.

So only Chapter 19 and 20 are full of lances, and theyre bosskill chapters. So say'ri joining in Lanceland is exaggerating a lot.

Where all of these lance users you're all speaking of? As far as I know, Chapter 16 is her join time and there's:

Warriors

Bow Knights

Snipers

Pegasus and Falcons (there's very few of these)

Heroes

Fighters

in Chapter 16. Then there's Chapter 17:

Heroes

Valkyries

Snipers

War Monks

no lance users in sight there. Chapter 18:

Griffons

Warriors

Sages

Swordmasters

Paladins (ok but they're very few too)

Chapter 19:

Walhart is a chump, so it's likely over before Turn 2. If it isn't, then there are a lot of lance users, indeed.

Chapter 20:

A lot of Generals.

So only Chapter 19 and 20 are full of lances, and theyre bosskill chapters. So say'ri joining in Lanceland is exaggerating a lot.

True. But it still doesn't stop the fact that her defenses are pretty awful. :PPP

Yeah, her def is pretty bad but It can function with a def statstick like Kellam or something + def tonics until Tiki arrives. Hmm...maybe I underrated her myself...

Personally, when I play the game my Lon'qu is better when she joins, but I do use her for her Speed. However, she's usually in the back just in case other enemy units join. The only other use for her, for me, is to pair up with others. Tiki and Say'ri all the way.

Unbiased: 4.5/10

Biased: 5/10 just because I like her a little bit. Lol.

Edited by WordPlay