Say'ri...umm...fie.

Pros:
Good skill choices.

Good base speed.

Cons:

Supports with like, three people.

Join time is meh.

Lon'qu 2.0

Say'ri, on paper, isnt a bad unit. In practice though, shes just not that wonderful. She has decent reclassing/skill options and her base speed is cool but her defense sucks and if you used Lon'qu, shes basically him only female and joins a lot later, making her kind of redundant. She also cannot support with anyone other than Avatar, Tiki and i think Anna. This hurts her quite a bit actually since she wont get really good support bonuses from anyone else. Say'ri can help as a speed partner but thats about it. She's decent enough filler but may have a real issue fitting into your established team.

3.5/10.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Say'ri the fourth worst unit in the game (imo). She's only better than Virion, Inigo and Donnel because of her ability to support bot a great unit like TIki.

Inigo is FAR from the worst unit in the game. >_>

Though for Say'ri, I'd say 3.5/10, no bias. Sworldlocked/bad weapon rank this late in the game = bad.

Day 29: Tiki

Say'ri got a 4.73 (rounded up) unbiased and 4.86 biased. I don't agree she's better than Gregor and Ricken but watevs. My Tiki rating later, much later.

THE OTHER WAIFU!

You train Nowi up and by the time she gets to be respectable, here we have Tiki. So like... why bother with Nowi.

Excellent bases, and sweet class as well. Usable from beginning to end with... nothing really but Say'ri support (and no one wants Say'ri so it's moot imo).

Say'ri!Tiki is downright scary, hitting incredibly hard, never dies and doubles a lot.

6.5 + 1 bias = 7.5/10

She's pretty great when she's around. Sadly that isn't very long and her recruitment chapter can be pretty annoying.

She still great when she's around and has dibs on either of her supports though so 6/10 +1 bias because Manakete.

Inigo is FAR from the worst unit in the game. >_>

Inigo's pretty bad.

THE OTHER WAIFU!

You train Nowi up and by the time she gets to be respectable, here we have Tiki. So like... why bother with Nowi.

Excellent bases, and sweet class as well. Usable from beginning to end with... nothing really but Say'ri support (and no one wants Say'ri so it's moot imo).

Say'ri!Tiki is downright scary, hitting incredibly hard, never dies and doubles a lot.

6.5 + 1 bias = 7.5/10

This. Thanks Lucy.

She's not my waifu, but I like her, so 7.5/10.

Tiki has some friggin rediculous bases when equipped with a dragonstone+, notably the highest base def/res in the game out of the gen 1 people. Add on basically permanent 1-2 range without giving a crap about weapon triangle and you have a solid unit. Unfortunately, 44 base HP isn't impressive at all and neither is that speed base at this point. Tiki's growths are good, but she comes as a lvl 20 Manakete which means that she doesn't have much room to grow unless you want to reclass. Tiki can support with Say'ri to help fix her mediocre speed and, if Lucina is a speed based class, Tiki can support with Lucina for similar results. Her skills are pretty bad and she doesn't really have time to work on other classes and get better skills by this point.

Tiki can reclass into Wyvern Rider to fly though using E axes at this point isn't really the best option. Reclassing to Mage lets her keep her 1-2 range but she has to start E tomes and loses durability and 1 mov. All in all, reclassing is a bad idea for Tiki.

6/10, a 1-2 range foot tank that needs some help in the HP and spd departments and has crap skills

FUCK the paralogue to hell you have to do in order to recruit her. She's pretty tanky and kind of slow but that's not really a problem because her supports are perfect for her (Lucina, Say'ri, and Anna) that give a good speed boost. 1-2 range all the time is awesome and she grows ridiculously quickly because manakete but joins kind of late so 5/10

7/10.

Pretty good base stats and is a Manakete, giving access to good 1-2 range attacks. Supports are barren, but she's workable with what she has. Being available before 19 at the earliest limits what she can do, but still is fine to use for the later chapters.

-1 bias because of her new look for 6/10.

Edited by 春閣下

Wait, Gregor got low scores? That is very no! I didnt rate him but he would have had a bias point.

Oooh Tiki The Tank!

Pros:

Tank.

Manakete Dragonstone+

Good bases.

Cons:

Bad support pool.

Joins hella late.

Tiki is pretty cool. She can turn into a big ol' dragon and own shit. She comes with an upgraded Dragonstone and thats sweet ass shit right there. Her bases are solid for her class and her defense is cray. But shes got a piddly support pool (granted its better than Say'ri's) and thats D: Her join time is late and she may have trouble adjusting to your team unless you deliberately saved a spot for her. Her reclasses arent bad and Wyvern adds to the Tank. Unlike Say'ri, even if you managed to toss Tiki on your team, she wont really bog you down too much. She can keep up and with better speed than Nowi, can double junk at 1-2 range. Hells yeah. She can support with Nah which is neato too.

6/10.

She has an average start. She won't be the best or worst member of your army.. at first. If you get her enough levels to get to 30 (which would be well worth it in itself) she will then be able to reclass back to Lv.1 Manakete, and gain levels at such a quick rate that the rest of the game will be trivialized on most difficulties. Just send her out with Say'ri, press start, and wait for her to finish. It may not be worth the effort to you, but I find it immensely satisfying. Post game, her limited reclass options leave her with few skills, but I can get by with what I have.

+1 bias for being my waifu favorite character in the game.

Still waiting for that Tiki member badge.

EDIT: Half a day later and I realize I forgot to give my score.

7/10

+bias

8/10

Edited by Hacksorus

I love Tiki for getting me through Lunatic, but she's just too little too late in Hard. Not a bad unit by any means, what with tankiness and forever 1-2 range, but it's not really anything you won't already have.

5/10

Tiki has however many uses of Dragonstone+ to be awesome, and then she has to worry (unless you take the time to get the other Stone somewhere in Valm). She's got pretty good tankiness, but her Speed growth makes me rage (as usual). The upside to using her is that she'll have a lock on Say'ri/Anna, neither of who have an amazing support pool. Both ladies can give her the Speed she needs (and Anna can give her a bit more move, too). However, she comes rather late, so getting enough time for her to utilize those supports is iffy.

7/10 (+1 bias for putting Anna in her place)

EDIT: Forgot about her amazing skill pool

Edited by eclipse

Good bases, bad(Average) 6 mov

Need to build up her support rank

Trivialized her joining chapter, and everything after that, including child paralogues

Solid EP

Reclass Sage

Tiki has solid bases and growth, has that Dragonstone+ to play with, and she has 1-2 range weapon with freaking 50 uses. All of this turns Tiki into an invincible murder machine

And then you realized that the only chapter that have existant EP after this point of the game is like...

Chapter 19 - Walhart is a chump, but the first phase of EP is pretty good for her to get some kills

Chapter 20 - For the first 3 or so turn at least

Chapter 22 - She is practically a nosfertank part deux against the scrubs with Legendary weapons

Chapter 23 - LOLSOLO

Chapter 24 - DAT BUSH

Oh wait, thats actually almost every stage left

This is not including child paralogues. With that taken into account, you can rely on her to tank the Assassin squad in Inigo and Severa, while showing Gerome's paralogue who's boss.

After she reach level 30, you can reclass her into Sage if you need an emergency 3 chapters worth of Rescue bot or something.

Tiki is, ultimately those kind of good units who has alvailability issue. Maybe the 6 mov is a problem as well, but eh

6/10

+0.5 bias to 6.5 because Tiki >_>

FUCK the paralogue to hell you have to do in order to recruit her. She's pretty tanky and kind of slow but that's not really a problem because her supports are perfect for her (Lucina, Say'ri, and Anna) that give a good speed boost. 1-2 range all the time is awesome and she grows ridiculously quickly because manakete but joins kind of late so 5/10

I thought her paralogue was easy. I just made a shield and sat as they attacked us. It stops in the middle...

Tiki, to me, is one of my favorites and pretty good. :P

Unbiased: 6.5

Biased: 7

FUCK the paralogue to hell you have to do in order to recruit her.

It's infinitely worse on Lunatic+.

Anyways, Tiki isn't really lacking in pair up partners or supports, since you should have Say'ri by the time you recruit Tiki.

I admit I haven't used Tiki much, but she's performed decently when I have.

7/10 without bias, 8/10 with bias because of Tiki's Tikis.

TIKI! My other waifu!

Pros:

Tank.

Manakete Dragonstone+

Good bases.

Wyvern Rider reclass.

Gives Morgan Manakete class

Better than Nowi.

Cons:

Bad support pool even if she's the mother of Morgan but better than others like Anna and Flavia.

Join after chapter 18 at the earliest.

Mage reclass is meh at best.

Overall Tiki's probably the best mid to late game "pre-promote" in the game for lack of a better word. She's useable right away and while her recuritment chapter can be difficult but provided you have the right positioning of your units it's easily doable

7.7 unbiased 8.7 with bias.

Tiki

+ Good growths

+ Dragonstone+ bonuses and 2 range

+ Suports with loners so her limited supports shouldn't be contested and should be available to her

- Kinda underleveled

- Speed is kinda meh

- Reclass is meh due to E rank this late

- Late arrival means she's going to have to hope someone got really screwed over on the team or use those jugs to get the tactician's attention

5/10 average since this is hard mode you'll probably already have a solid team that's better than Tiki when she joins. She's good but she isn't so good that it warrants training her up to where the rest of the team is at by this point in the game. -1 for 4/10.

Tiki is what I consider to be another backup unit, since at this point you'll already have both Nowi and Nah. However, I find her to be just as competent as they are... as well as similar. Seriously, what is it with Manaketes and Wyverns/Mages? It gives some decent skills, but meh...

Anyway, she gives a nice Dragonstone+, the first you can acquire, which will significantly bolster the stats of the manakete of your choice. She has nice starting stats, though with the normal slight speed problem, although dragon growths are stupidly high anyway so that's redundant. She also has some decent supports.

She's what Say'ri would be if Say'ri was a typical Manakete and has more supports. Fills the backup role better.

6.5/10

Edited by The Fush

Tiki. Joins at Chapter 19 at the soonest, so that's a big hit in the availability department. Her bases are spectacular. Her supports are lacking, but the ones she does get are uncontested. Say'ri supplies her with a lot of spd from the get-go, and the support is actually decently fast. She can tank like a truck and also ORKO a lot of enemy types at base with Say'ri support. She comes just in time for when you'd want a tank like her, for the C23 and 24 routs.

6/10 +1 bias because she got awesome after 1000 years and because she still calls him Mar-mar ;_; 7/10

Tiki...

She starts with awesome bases, at an pretty high level. Her weapons gave her all the defensive and offensive power she need.

She have awesome growth rates, and Manakete is an awesome class.

With Pair-Up and Weapons bonus she's actually pretty decent..

Remember what people said about Nowi's recruitment chapter ? Here, it is far worse. She arrives extremely late, and her Paralogue is a true pain.

She starts great, and will be great until the end. Her support option are swallow, but works pretty well. Lucina is great, and Anna complements her really well.*

So, in short, great but not needed...

7.5/10,n 8/10 with bias

Tiki. Joins at Chapter 19 at the soonest, so that's a big hit in the availability department. Her bases are spectacular. Her supports are lacking, but the ones she does get are uncontested. Say'ri supplies her with a lot of spd from the get-go, and the support is actually decently fast. She can tank like a truck and also ORKO a lot of enemy types at base with Say'ri support. She comes just in time for when you'd want a tank like her, for the C23 and 24 routs.

6/10 +1 bias because she got awesome after 1000 years and because she still calls him Mar-mar ;_; 7/10

This because effort