Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll do mine now.

This is a fun character to play with. In this game. She sucked in her own game, but isn't it amazing what infinite levels, access to flying, and dark magic can do. Miciah in the dark flier class has all the upside of Aversa with none of the downside. Except for the supports. But she also can go sage or darknight and still retain her usability.

Solid unit, can get her early, 9/10 with a -1 bias because she sucked in her own game. 8/10

Edited by Randa

She's basically Aversa with all classes and no supports instead of only MU support, and can pick up Veteran from the get go while still having impressive combat and Nosferatu

Pretty amazing everywhere,7/10 because supports

Maingame: Her bases are mediocre to bad but she can reclass into tactician, get Veteran, and still be able to use Nosferatu, which is pretty amazing since she doesn't have to spend time in the Dark Mage tree. The first few second seals might not be open for this plan, however. She has no supports which kinda hold her back but having broken dark magic kinda helps 5/10

Postgame: Shadowgift lets her be a little more creative with tome using classes and she has decent caps. She also has access to every class and their skills including Galeforce and whatnot 8/10

Average: 6.5/10

10/10 Nosferatu on a Flier is ridiculous. She can reclass to whatever she wants like all other DLC units. Lack of supports doesnt mean much when you kill everything and never die anyway.

I'd tap that, 10/10

Well I'll do mine now.

This is a fun character to play with. In this game. She sucked in her own game, but isn't it amazing what infinite levels, access to flying, and dark magic can do. Miciah in the dark flier class has all the upside of Aversa with none of the downside. Except for the supports. But she also can go sage or darknight and still retain her usability.

Solid unit, can get her early, 9/10 with a -1 bias because she sucked in her own game. 8/10

this except +1 bias because go Miccy, so 10/10 with bias

Edited by shadykid

Her starting stats are pretty bad, that of Roy level. However, she has SHADOWGIFT, along with any magic class, making her a great DLC unit to use. Tactician giving Veteran and still using dark tomes? Yes please.

Rally luck is a little niche thing, too.

Oh and Armsthrift + Dark Magic is also very nice, although it'll destroy everything about Micaiah by being in mercenary.

7.5/10, -1 with bias because I say no to moe-fied Micaiah

10/10 Nosferatu on a Flier is ridiculous. She can reclass to whatever she wants like all other DLC units. Lack of supports doesnt mean much when you kill everything and never die anyway.

stealing

Micky! She was okay in Fe10, but she's beast now. She joins as a Level 12 DM, and her map is pretty easy, it can be done early. She can reclass to anything except Fighter/Barbarian, and she has shadowgift. That's right, shadowgift. She makes better use of it than Aversa, like a lot better use. Tell me you don't want to see a sage with nosferatu.

9.5/10

Micaiah doesn't seem to great from the star-oh wait, she has Shadowgift.

Compared to the rest of the DLC classes, this is what makes her stand out, and pairing it with Galeforce, Dark Flier, and Nosferatu is just downright scary. I guess the only thing holding her back would be her lackluster bases and void support options, but if that stuff doesn't bother you, she's one of your best fliers in the whole game.

8/10 with -.75 bias for fanservice for a 7.25/10

Edited by Melonhead

Screw Dark Flier, Grandmaster is where it's at! Speaking of, she can immediately reclass to Tactician, and keep her tome rank and Nosferatu. Painful as it will be, she can reclass to Sniper to pick up +20 Hit to help her with accuracy issues. Slap Tomefaire on her and she'll be good to go!

8.5/10 (no bias)

Roy got 4.15 unbiased and 3.92 biased.

Micaiah got 8.58 unbiased and 8.52 biased.

Though some votes I wasn't sure on what bias was what. More than usual. Please please please please, put one score without bias and then a bolded score with the bias. It makes my life easier and I dont have to guess! Don't protest if the final score is messy due to stuff like that, I could guess either way when there's votes like that.

Day 4: Leif

His starting stats are average for a Trickster, but his weapon ranks are a bit meh. He has Renewal... that's cool, I guess.

His only pro against other DLC classes is his innate speed, really. His stats are good for a lv1 promote though.

6/10

Though some votes I wasn't sure on what bias was what. More than usual. Please please please please, put one score without bias and then a bolded score with the bias. It makes my life easier and I dont have to guess! Don't protest if the final score is messy due to stuff like that, I could guess either way when there's votes like that.

whoops

well you did it right, because I got the same thing for Miccy

ha Miccy's 3rd with bias and right behind Cordelia without it, just where I want it

Leif, AKA the Pseudo Jeigan prison breaker who kidnapped and stripped stuff, and chloroformed a Pegasus Knight before murdering her team mates in cold blood before recruiting her.

Also well known for stealing the spotlight from Seliph in Seliph's own game before getting his own.

And proposing to his little sister literally in 37 sentence after he declared that there's just too much on his mind to be thinking about whether he love someone or not

What

A

Bro

Anyway, assuming an SS investment, Leif is unique amongst the DLC units because he become somewhat stronger after reclassing thnks to that pretty cool +15 AVO. Renewal is not that useful in hindsight but its there

And should you want to do alternative stuff, he can become a Rescue Bot fairly well

6/10

+1 bias because Leif is downright the most well developed Lord in the series

7/10

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Leif, AKA the Pseudo Jeigan prison breaker who kidnapped and stripped stuff, and chloroformed a Pegasus Knight before murdering her team mates in cold blood before recruiting her.

Also well known for stealing the spotlight from Seliph in Seliph's own game before getting his own.

And proposing to his little sister literally in 37 sentence after he declared that there's just too much on his mind to be thinking about whether he love someone or not

What

A

Bro

Anyway, assuming an SS investment, Leif is unique amongst the DLC units because he become somewhat stronger after reclassing thnks to that pretty cool +15 AVO. Renewal is not that useful in hindsight but its there

And should you want to do alternative stuff, he can become a Rescue Bot fairly well

6/10

+1 bias because Leif is downright the most well developed Lord in the series

7/10

Stolen

Base Leif vs Base Anna

Leif wins: +4 HP, 10 Str, 3 Mag, 2 Skl, 6 Spe, 9 Def and 2 Res.

Anna wins: +2 Lck

What a blowout.

Easily one of the best rescuebots in the game.

7.5 main game for the sheer utility

10 for postgame because dat class set

17.5 /2 = 8.75

+1 bias because Thracia is awesome

9.75/10

Maingame: Pretty good bases and his Xenologue isn't too difficult so he can be recruited relatively quickly. Too bad that he's locked to swords and only has an E rank in staves. He can reclass into anything he wants but he'll have to go into an unpromoted class immediately if he doesn't want to deal with swordlock or he'll have to wait until 10/15, which at that point, you don't want someone with E lances/axes. Also has no supports 6/10

Postgame: Pretty good caps and the standard access to every class with no supports that like every dlc unit has 7/10

Average: 6.5/10

+1 bias because hes the most interesting and developed lord 7.5/10

Leif could be compared to Anna for rating reasons, as they have the same base class and join roughly the same time. In terms of bases, Leif wins in every single way, and also nudges out Anna in stats overall. I think Anna gets more luck, but Leif is at least tied or above her in much of the other stats.

Leif also has the bonus of an unlimited class set allowing him to nab stuff like Sol and Veteran. With Anna having an almost void support list anyway, Leif's lack of support isn't as important as it is for the other DLC characters.

In the end, Leif ends up being a superior Anna with some nice versatility coming with the class set.

7/10 with +.5 bias for a 7.5/10

Edited by Melonhead

Uh...can his xenologue really be done around the time Anna joins? I doubt that (although I don't own that DLC so idk how tough it is) that's why I'm abstaining from rating him.

Base Leif vs Base Anna comparison

can you even recruit him that early?

Leif could be compared to Anna for rating reasons, as they have the same base class and join roughly the same time. In terms of bases, Leif wins in every single way, and also nudges out Anna in stats overall. I think Anna gets more luck, but Leif is at least tied or above her in much of the other stats.

Leif also has the bonus of an unlimited class set allowing him to nab stuff like Sol and Veteran. With Anna having an almost void support list anyway, Leif's lack of support isn't as important as it is for the other DLC characters.

In the end, Leif ends up being a superior Anna with some nice versatility coming with the class set.

7/10 with +.5 bias for a 7.5/10

whatever I'll just copy this because I'm lazy, all the way down to the same bias points