Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ephraim...

He's a great knight, and that kind of sucks. However, he does have good bases, and skills like Luna (yes) deliverer (yes) and defender (meh). He comes way too late in maingame, and probably won't appear at all in it especially in lunatic mode. However, because of all classes he's good for a rally bot or something. Also no supports.

4/10, +1 bias because ephraim, so 5/10 biased.

How haven't I rated ephraim yet. Whatever.

Pros

Killer bases.

Great skills

Every class

Nice mods

Cons

Your join time SUCKS.

I just realized I didn't give him a score 4

Also lyn gets a 5.04 unbiased and a 4.98 biased.

Edited by Randa

Ephraim...

He's a great knight, and that kind of sucks. However, he does have good bases, and skills like Luna (yes) deliverer (yes) and defender (meh). He comes way too late in maingame, and probably won't appear at all in it especially in lunatic mode. However, because of all classes he's good for a rally bot or something. Also no supports.

This. Ephraim is the best lord in the series, too.

His RES sucks. His MAG sucks. Outdoor Fighter sucks. Everything else is nice, and he wants a Second Seal RIGHT NOW. As long as he stays the hell away from magical classes, he'll do just fine. Conquest is a nice little perk, but isn't absolutely necessary. I'd turn him into something like a Trickster for giggles and Acrobat (to make Deliverer even more silly).

7/10 (+0.5 bias included for such manly stats)

hmmm...

Ephraim-class Great Lord...

...this is a small nitpick about Ephraim and Erika that they don't have white horses, but it is just something small...

Ephraim, In comparison to his spotpass self, has the Walhart exclusive skill Conquest rendering his Beast and Heavy Armor Weaknesses nonexistent which is a nice plus.

Sadly in comparison to his spotpass self he lacks the Rightful King skill which would help out in the long run.

Much like both the DLC and spotpass characters Ephraim has access to a wide variety of classes(I wish he had a custom conquerer outfit)

+1bais due to Sacred stones being my favorite FE game

No bais-5/10

Bais-6/10

This. Ephraim is the best lord in the series, too.

BOOOOOO

Ephraim...

using this, so 4/10 (no bias)

Ephraim is like a worse walhart statwise for maingame, but has perks like Luna and and Deliverer at base to keep him cool. But he's not joining till like... Ch.24 if you're lucky. 1/10 here for main game.

10/10 for postgame because reasons already regurgitated.

11/2 = 5.5 +1 bias because dat artwork = 6.5/10

Ephraim...

Stealing this, including bias.

Celica.

She has a bunch of kewl skills like Aegis, Tomefaire, and Dual Support +, and her magic base is good especially factoring in tomefaire. However her HP and defense are... lackluster. Her DLC map is pretty easy is you have maxed characters, but you won't be getting her during maingame. She makes an excellent rally bot or filler unit, but there are much better sages.

3.5/10

Celica is awkward because her map is easier than Ephraims. Having so many generals and sorcerors as NPCs makes the map easier than yyou'd expect. She totally can join after beating Walhart due to this. She'll be a staffbot or you can reclass to Dark Flier. She won't fear bows as much due to a 44% Aegis. She's pretty rad. 2.5/10 better filler than Flavia and Basilio.

10/10 for postgame because dat class set.

12.5/2 = 6.25 +1 bias because so cute = 7.25/10

Celica is awkward because her map is easier than Ephraims. Having so many generals and sorcerors as NPCs makes the map easier than yyou'd expect. She totally can join after beating Walhart due to this. She'll be a staffbot or you can reclass to Dark Flier. She won't fear bows as much due to a 44% Aegis. She's pretty rad. 2.5/10 better filler than Flavia and Basilio.

Stealing. Also, it helps that you DON'T start surrounded. But starting split up might also be a headache all in its own right...

Celica is awkward because her map is easier than Ephraims. Having so many generals and sorcerors as NPCs makes the map easier than yyou'd expect. She totally can join after beating Walhart due to this. She'll be a staffbot or you can reclass to Dark Flier. She won't fear bows as much due to a 44% Aegis. She's pretty rad. 2.5/10 better filler than Flavia and Basilio.10/10 for postgame because dat class set.12.5/2 = 6.25 +1 bias because so cute = 7.25/10

The maps evil.

I don't consider any of RR's DLC units to be worth the trouble, the only thing useful is Limit Break. D| I missed Ephraim sadly, but I'll be giving Celica and Ike the same scores. 3/10.

The maps evil.

Not really. 9 of your 10 allies are Sorcerors or Generals, and 6 of them all have Regalia weapons. 6 of your allies also have Vengeance, which is awesome with their tanky abilities. Compared to your enemies, which only have 7 Regalia (Sigurd, Seliph, Ike, Julia, Lyn, Ares and Eldigan), and only 3 have Vengeance (Raigh, Sephiran and Ares).

I know I just remember a lot of bullshit crits.

I hate eating bullshit crits.. Caused me more than my fair share of resets, and not just in this game.

It's the series. Still better than single rn generation.

Um-kay. My problem with crits... It's why I'm so vehement about not picking a Luck flaw.

This game sure loves to throw enemies with critrate at you though. I can't count how many times Ive died in the Prologue to bullshit crits in Lunatic. Gamble and Focus in earlygame is such a bad design choice :/. Also, Randa, technically, crits have always used 1 rn lol

AHEM. . .

WTF, she's slower than Ephraim. Rightful King is pretty useful (moreso than Conquest), but that's about it. Aegis is one of the "nice" skills to have, but eh. At least she'll make an interesting Dark Flier before she gets Galeforce? Otherwise, Ephraim beats her out as a unit, IMO.

3/10 (no bias, because her artwork is canceled out by her mysterious shorts)

This.