Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2.8 - Votals

Blitz (11) - scorri, Shinori, Boron, Manix, BT, Xinnidy, Stahlypin, kirsche, NekoRex, Reinfleche, Objection!! (L-1!)

Objection!! (3) - Super Serious Gal, Kay, Bluedoom

Bluedoom (2) - Serious Bananas, Objection!!

Serious Bananas (2) - Paperblade, Proto

Fera (1) - BBM

Proto (1) - Strege

Not Voting (3): Blitz, Fera, Zeem

With 22 alive, it takes 7 to deadline lynch and 12 to hammer. You have 3 hours and 45 minutes left in the day.

Blitz is at L-1!

Edited by Witch

Also there's a small chance that Blitz is actually town and will tell us the rest of his role instead of being passive aggressive

I'm a fan of this thinking. Could one or two people unvote to prevent a hammer, especially since some people apparently have vote-related abilties?

Was there ... any point in proving that there were multiple redirectors in this game? Your claim did seem rather random and I'm still not satisfied with your votes for Marth.

NekoRex, while you're here, is there anyone else you suspect besides Shinori and Zeem? I mean ... if you can get a scum read on Zeem, who's barely posted here at all, then surely you have an opinion on people who've posted more than him, right? Is there anyone besides Shinori and Zeem you have reads on? (Excluding Blitz, since he's the leading wagon.)

Also, uh, I realized that I actually have no idea when my family is going back home so I actually may not be on for phase end. I'm also running out of laptop battery, so ... sorry. :/

No, but I'm ISOing Bluedoom at the moment.

I already asked this.

He responded with Blitz.

Votes me for having no strong opinions apparently on day 1 along side a few other reasons. I ask him for his strong opinions besides his opinion on me and zeem and he stats blitz is scummie. Nothing else yet.

And thanks for the (unneeded) recap, Shinori. You don't have to be the anchorman for The NekoRex Report, you know.

inb4ManixistheITPspellcardcollector

Shouldn't my vote be on Objection?

inb4 actual hammer.

And Neko still doesn't have actual strong opinions on anyone besides me zeem and Blitz. And his blitz opinion doesn't seem strong. And his reasons for me seem weak and contrived and his zeem reasoning seems similiar to my reasoning against him on day 1.

I really don't get NNR's views on Objection. He says that Objection's last walls were "reasonable", when IIRC they were some fairly ubiquitous comments on Blitz and a cherrypicked case against Marth that wasn't even very good.

Hello again conspicuous people it's been a while.

Though it's certainly close to it, I'm sure I won't be here for exact deadline. Now, to get on the point, my brain is a bit mushed but I have some stuff to analyze:

[spoiler=Let's not stretch the page me]

Firstly, regarding marth, as he addressed me directly:

I disagree that my read on him is a misrep: What was the point of him saying that scum tracker/watcher point is dumb? It wasn't even a 'point' by kirsche, and that really looks like filler content. The fact that he's talking about ninja modifier(and this is wrt me so it still is relevant) comes under rolespec anyway, and as I said- if he can talk about some small point that someone said, then that means he read that someone's posts, so he should be able to give a darn read about that person, at the least.

But it was a point by kirsche. Here's one time he mentions it, even. It was when he jumped on you for the ninja claim. Rein didn't find it likely, so he shrugged it off as a point against the ninja claims, however, the way he reads the ninja claims isn't related to how he reads you, so I don't see why are you bringing it up against him, instead of the short case he's had on you before. His case wasn't revolutionary, but the point about kirsche's rolespec was not part of his case on you, which is why I'm saying you misread his case on you, and is making an unsatisfactory defense for something that wasn't even that elaborate.

I voted Rein yesterday since I thought since new wagons and scum reads were popping up(well D1 was mostly baldrick now), I could push for this and pressure him into posting content, but it seems no one agrees with me(and that apparently he flaked again).

The reason I held the vote on Rein today against you was that you up and ignored my indignations about it late D1, so I repeated them again and added further pressure. This conclusion is poor, but I think my reasoning wasn't implicit enough, so here you have it.

And finally, Xinny's vote on Blitz was unnecessary since Blitz already had 5 votes on him, and he himself agreed that we shouldn't have one single wagon this phase, so why hop on to the Blitz wagon when you could've voted me?

Was explained in part here and here.

Which is to say, taking a step back on SB read due to his claim, I wanted to keep the committal pressure on the one that needed to answer for reads against him the most (blitz), and still keeping an pressure on you by the virtue of actually imposing my suspicions. From the results, I say it worked just well in the end.

Also I may have worded it badly, but when I said I had no scumreads after my summary, I meant I didn't get any other new scumreads. I still had the off reads on whoever I said I had a problem with earlier, in case it hasn't been clear to anyone. If I addressed anyone else at that point, it means I noticed something off with them.

. *reads inbetween*

And YES, its hard to get more reads when people lack content. I have nothing to say about the Baldrick wagon; all of its voters (including me to an extent) were people who lacked on content badly, so I can't really get any reads on the wagoners. Whoever I mentioned in my last post who was on the wagon. you know what I think of them; So really I have nothing to say about it otherwise.

I find some reason here, and your recent reads are elaborate enough. So I'd like you to step in about the wagons that are still happening here, or since I don't see you showing up this phase anymore, on D3.

Pedit: Ok marth is here so I'll read what you post recently then.

Re: Blitz:

It's hard to find originality after so much has been said, but here's my two cents for you: Just what is your analysis on the people on your wagon? If you did that all to look scummy and then claim, at least you have something productive from the townish point of view that is legitimately yours throughout the game? Where is your powered up vote and judgement?

Some other stuff:

first of all, my entire scummy play has been so that I can find an excuse to claim (I can't use my abilities without showing it)

Then I take it your only relevant ability is your spellcard?

That is more believable, however, it gives zero reasoning to the scummy play still. And you're not really that clear about the so-presumed claim either. Or helping town know what to do with it.

Kinda wish that the dayvig on you worked... >.>

I realized my mistake on Scorri AFTER I made the post, not before, so I diecided to keep the post anywyas

30 mins later, you follow up with rolespec and doesn't change it, only doing so 4 hours later for a whooping Zeem vote. Did a potential reread only give enough info for that?

I have zero to say about the little passive-aggressive dance with SB and Manix. Other than the lack of helpful information ever since then makes things extremely hard for me to buy.

And okay, this post contradicts the assumption I had about it being only spellcards. I find it hard to believe you have to show your abilities before you use it as well, if you show up in time, mind explaining this?

Okay, then I see this I think I'm too confused now. What were you trying to say?

Pedit2: asdf hamm- oh, ok, L-1.

@SB: Heck I know there's something else you posted I have to address but pink elephant comes first: is there confirmation for this anywhere in the thread? Is it information you gained?

@Objetion: Your posts... don't help with the predictability I've said before.

In fact, the vote switch to Marth first and then Blitz just now kind of looks terribly awful. If you really think your sentence on blitz here passes as a scumread then.... :/

There's certainly no guarantee of your role if you say you idle tonight, either. So I don't find it a good idea to claim your role with that in mind.

Ok starting to lose logic sense/awakeness by page 33 let me regroup thoughts/pass out soon, hope for the better outcome.

Now that it's not actually hammer, I'm going provide some reasons why I voted Blitz:

- I find it hard to believe that your 2 identical mistakes is a coincidence

- Scummy play does not provide a reason to claim

- While it is unknown if everybody on Blitz's wagon, finding it is pointless

- While nobody expected Baldrick's 'heroic sacrifice', you should have told us your reads if you have them before not showing up

- You literary asked for it

And more on Bluedoom, the fact that your summary is purely filler content doesn't sit well with me. And since you're here, why not answer some of my questions?

Now that it's not actually hammer, I'm going provide some reasons why I voted Blitz:

- I find it hard to believe that your 2 identical mistakes is a coincidence

- Scummy play does not provide a reason to claim

- While it is unknown if everybody on Blitz's wagon, finding it is pointless

- While nobody expected Baldrick's 'heroic sacrifice', you should have told us your reads if you have them before not showing up

- You literary asked for it

And more on Bluedoom, the fact that your summary is purely filler content doesn't sit well with me. And since you're here, why not answer some of my questions?

I am not quite sure I like this...

I am not quite sure I like this...

I think you got me wrong. I was going to post this but then Prims posted the hammer thing so I stopped.

But, after a few minutes I came back, it's not hammer so I created the post again.

Did you actually count the votes on him before you added it? Sounds like you didn't. Also ftr paper i probably won't target you tonight since it'd be a complete waste for my role.

@Objection: No sorry I don't find it necessary to answer anything that you pull out against me cuz I'm tired of defending myself and your point about my summary post has already been said by others and I find it stupid to think of someone as scum just because they had one filler post but many other posts with content in them. EDIT: I read that big post you had against me and every point in it takes my points out of context.

@Xinny: Well as far as wagons go the only ones that have existed this game are Baldrick and Blitz. I get a feeling things will be more clear with Blitz's flip, but I do think the last few votes on Blitz were pretty weak and not great. I do disagree about Blitz in the sense that when you voted him he already had 4 votes on him so he was under pressure, but w/e. We'll be goin' in circles in this case.

My sleep shedule is fucked. Not even 6am yet...

It says everyone has a role/spellcard in the rules.

Trying to catch up quickly.

Set-up info says:

-All players have at least one role-based ability.

- Players have spell cards in addition to their role.

The second bit is ambiguous. YO PRIMS. Does everyone have a spellcard? You could answer (or refuse to answer) this here or do so in like eight people's PM conversations.

No I didn't count the votes, I saw the hammer and I shut up. Is that so wrong?

And, I said from the beginning that I was suspicious of him from the start, just not voting him to give him time to defend himself, and because he stopped doing that, I see no point in delaying my vote.

And no, Blues, I didn't put your point out of the context, I only asked for more details. I get your point for not understanding Kay's case, but what about Paper's? That and other things.

Also I realize my last few posts haven't been reading anyone -- I'm working on other stuff and keeping a little bit of my attention on the thread in case fun stuff happens before phase end. If someone wants my reads, ask away, but I'm not rereading an entire ISO right now.