Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Okay, so ##Unvote, ##Vote: Paperblade

Other than what I stated earlier, I really don't like Paperblade's last post (the one with content, not the one-liners after).

In his first paragraph, after pushing Baldrick as his sole scumread up to this point, he suddenly flips and says that he can't really see scum motive in what Baldrick did. Except he says everything in a pretty unsure and waffly way that includes stuff he still doesn't like about Baldrick. Then when he's attacking the Baldrick wagon, he criticizes people for using things from like a 100 posts ago to start voting for him now, which I don't really feel is a valid criticism, because why does it matter how long ago somebody's scummy actions have been if they've done nothing townie in the meantime? Also, I get the feeling he still thinks Baldrick might be scum, due to the unsure nature of his unvote and the fact that he talked about looking into Strege if Baldrick flipped scum. Despite this, his wagon analysis is kind of from a perspective that Baldrick is more likely town.

Moving away from Baldrick, he then calls out SB for just talking about inactives, but then spends time pointing out all the inactives and all the actives with no content, which I don't feel is so different from what SB did. It's also a misrep because it makes out that it's all SB has been doing when it's not.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Objection

Misrepping is something scum commonly do. In order to generate mislynches, it is necessary to find scum intent where there is none. If I didn't think it was voteworthy, I'd vote for another one of my reads.

Baldrick, it may seem like misrepping to you, but I can't help it if that is what I interpret your posts as. (Which isn't misrepping on purpose.) I'm still kind of wary about how I interpret your actions towards BBM, but I'll give your posts another look to see if there's anything I missed in the sea of new pages.

I'm seeing some votes on Paper popping up. I can't say I saw him as being scummy at this point, but I'll analyze his posts more closely at a time when I am more coherent.

Damn it, LCS. Why, CLG. Why.

Anyway, somewhat actual post, trying to stay away from Rapier because I accidentally tunneled on that because I couldn't think of anything that N1 wouldn't confirm anyway bleh. Repeating things; Baldrick ISO readin' time.

A lot of people are on this wagon now, and of course, I'm late to it. Don't think I really can say anything besides parroting what other people are saying.

Cop clears wouldn't be trusted 100% anyway, his point against BBM is null, and BBM reinforcing statement with it being a role message instead of courier makes him unvote... and then accuse everyone of pushing him that he should've pursued "BBM's contact"... Anyone could see that there was no point in pursuing that since even BBM himself doesn't know the source, apparently.

And then he goes onto Boron for "flashbacks". I'm not sure where this is going. A townie overinvested into BBM and getting mislynched for it, or a scum who's doing the same and getting punished for it.

Intriguing!

And now onto Objection, who I believe is new to mafia. I had a bit of an itch at first but reading through he hasn't done a lick of anything except sheep Baldrick a little on questioning BBM's source, which I kind of raise an eyebrow on, given the few paragraphs I wrote above this.

To be fair, though, there wasn't really anything to discuss beyond Rapier (useless discussion) and Blitz (getting to this later), and he did not pursue it much at all beyond parroting the possible scumminess of BBM's source. Leans slightly towards scummy, I believe.

Blitz! Rocket Grab!

I've already outlined in this post why Blitz seemed a little off, but I disregarded it earlier due to meta, which I'm sure other people are more versed in than I am. Doesn't let him off the hook, though, and why doesn't he immediately correct himself after he realizes he misrepped scorri? Looks scummy, imo. Also some rolespec which isn't worth anything at all; it's already been said repeatedly that we should be scumhunting instead. Unhelpful.

There. Anyway, vote.

##Vote: Baldrick

Maybe some more writey-writey if I can manage it, I don't feel like anyone else is worth writing about atm.

PS: broto stahp playin seacats and poost, PLS MANG

So someone managed to let some bleach fall on one of my comfier shirts and now it has yellow spots on it, lovely time to vent frustration.

Since I see it brought up some interesting discussion, I'll just say I have a mind to not say anything relevant about my role. All I will confirm is that I am not the source of the second announcement.

Now for something else:

A few things that grabbed my attention...

Marth's summary post seems really bad imhotep, there was really not any point in making it at all. It feels completely like a fake contribution and it doesn't really help anyone at all. Also he apparently doesn't have any scum reads, which is alarming at this point in the game.

I agree with this in part. Considering there's a lot of people without concrete scumreads as of yet, I wouldn't worry about marth alone for that, however, I do want to know what does he find meaningful in that summary post, if he can bother to answer Because marth's latest post isn't very convincing to me.

Rein's vote on me is bad because, fine, you don't like a summary and think its fake contribution and vote me, but I find it weird that he mentions kirsche's "There could be scum tracker/watcher" as a bad point(and it looks like he thinks its an argument FOR my case) when in fact kirsche was mostly arguing against me and he only explained hypothetical situations, they weren't 'points for my side.' So it kinda looks like he's getting things from here and there and misrepping me

I think what's happening here is a very poor reading of Rein's case on your part. He only mentioned kirsche's scum tracker/watcher point when talking about the ninja claims, and considered a bad point against them, his point regarding you were your lack of reads, backed up with summary post. Now, you've a bit of your reads, but I want to know what is your case on baldrick, with all current events taken in mind, as you've seldom mentioned any new opinion about him in your post.

I'd like if objection addresses my questions seeing he's had the time to 'sum' things up.

Pedit: Ninja'd by too much stuff, will address tomorrow. >.>

@Baldrick: Now you have reads, tell us.

Paperblade's post mostly complains about people voting Baldrick, while still claiming Baldrick weird. The rest of the post complains on SB, Rapier, and scorri for not being useful or something.

The first part is especially weird. I haven't played long enough to know though, does he usually do this?

And then there's he unvoting Baldrick. I'd suspect the reasons are his previous post, but wasn't he among the first to vote Baldrick, why drop it now when everybody's suspicious of him?

Paperblade complaining/flipping does seem very odd to me, but then again in the game I played he died the first night.

@Objection you've completely ignored Shinori about your opinion of Reins post. I find that suspicious. I'm not really liking your short responses with little explanation and slightly pushy play.

Regarding Rein's post, I agree wiith Marth's lack of content and outing Ninja not scummy. And if Prims is as crazy as you guys makes me think, it's possible that he created a role that could fake mod messages. It's possible.

@Xin'dy Blitz's trap wagon is basically dead by now, I think that confirms my opinion. And somebody said "It's just Blitz being Blitz" everybody has a different play style. And he was trying to draw Rapier out of hiding anyway, so no harm done for me. And for your second question regarding my scumreads, I'll answer it later.

Responding to this before I go back to doing math, because it's bothering the heck out of me:

- Strege doesn't know shit about Socratic dialogue, asking people questions that lead into more questions is the best way to see what they really think

Apparently I write in the most cryptic of riddles, but come on. I have stated in several different posts that the reason I find you scummy is because the context of your questions is a boatload of no explicit scumreads. Your questions help my read of Baldrick a bit but don't help me read you, and the fact that you're focusing on one person means that a flip is less likely to provide information on you (based on your actions alone, the only flips that would be informative about your alignment are Baldrick or yourself). I also have an appreciation for asking questions to facilitate reads; notice that in this game it got me two votes.

I don't know if I'm becoming illiterate or insane but please don't skim my posts if you're going to respond to them.

@Scorri and Shinori, weren't you guys supposed to drop your full reads???

especially Scorri, she said she would drop some reads on the ongoing wagons and I don't seem to see them

@whoever else claimed to have gotten info, I think I could have told you there were two or more nightkills going to take place simply by meta'ing our mod Prims.

@SB, I have to agree with Paperblade that your pushes on Proto has been totally useless and you probably would have done better to push Kay, because Proto doesn't post unless he thinks it is time to do so, ever. As for Kay, she only posts when she has materials to post. And I think you are scummy in that regard

@Zeem, try to find suspicious people instead of saying who hasn't posted (people like me)

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

I have no reads on Baldric btw, and also @Marth and whoever else finds me suspicious, why don't you build a case on me, or are you gusy too afraid to do so?

Then when he's attacking the Baldrick wagon, he criticizes people for using things from like a 100 posts ago to start voting for him now, which I don't really feel is a valid criticism, because why does it matter how long ago somebody's scummy actions have been if they've done nothing townie in the meantime?

This is bullshit because they're the laziest posts I've ever seen. Like, did you actually read them? Shinori said nothing about Baldrick all game (and not much more than that about everyone else), Zeem's post was incredibly vague.

Actually, Shinori didn't even vote him, which is really weird. Is your NNR pressure vote that important?

I'm not arguing that they're lazy. They're lazy as hell and I pointed it out too. I'm arguing that the amount of posts that have elapsed since Baldrick's scummy actions is irrelevant if nothing has happened in the meantime to change that.

I'm not arguing that they're not lazy. They're lazy as hell and I pointed it out too. I'm arguing that the amount of posts that have elapsed since Baldrick's scummy actions is irrelevant if nothing has happened in the meantime to change that.

fixed

Paperblade what do you think of my criticism of your SB suspicion and now vote?

Zeem and Shinori had plenty of posts where they could have said anything at all about Baldrick, but they didn't. Them getting on the wagon now after it has like 7 votes reeks of opportunism, and they're just jacking reasoning from people who are already voting. The votes are lazy and bad.

Day 1.8 - Votals

Baldrick (7) - Boron, Manix, Bluedoom, scorri, Proto, Zeem, Fera

Serious Bananas (3) - BT, Blitz, Paperblade

NekoRex (2) - Stahlypin, Shinori

Paperblade (2) - Strege, BBM

Blitz (1) - Rapier

Bluedoom (1) - Reinfleche

Boron (1) - Baldrick

Objection!! (1) - Xinnidy

Proto (1) - Serious Bananas

Strege (1) - Kay

Zeem (1) - Super Serious Gal

Not Voting (3): kirsche, NekoRex, Objection!!

With 24 alive, it takes 8 to deadline lynch and 13 to hammer. You have 23 and a half hours left in the day. Rapier may not be targeted or voted.

NekoRex, Kay and Rapier have been prodded.

Also it's one thing to complain about inactives (keep in mind I am also being pounded for "not enough scumreads" when it's hard to have scumreads when most people aren't posting) as part of a post,

Also you're totally misrepping me with that SB thing: SB, can you do something beyond complain about inactives and complaining about rolespec?

Do you want me to do a post-by-post breakdown of SB's posts?

Zeem and Shinori had plenty of posts where they could have said anything at all about Baldrick, but they didn't. Them getting on the wagon now after it has like 7 votes reeks of opportunism, and they're just jacking reasoning from people who are already voting. The votes are lazy and bad.

To be fair paper I did comment on Baldrick. I made a whole post about him and said I was currently reading him as scum but preffered my vote elsewhere at that time(Currently still on Neko).

@Blitz: I said I would today when I wasn't playing league. At the moment I've just been making small posts between games and what not. Also why do you have NO read on Baldrick? Considering he's the top person to be lynched at the moment I'd assume you would have some sort of thought or read on him. How can you seriously have no read on him whatsoever?

oops

Also it's one thing to complain about inactives (keep in mind I am also being pounded for "not enough scumreads" when it's hard to have scumreads when most people aren't posting) as part of a post, it's another thing to go "Proto why aren't you posting ##Vote" "Kevin stop rolespeccing ##Vote"

He even later went "No rolespec isn't malicious but it's not helpful" when he was called out on his Kevin vote.

Not to sure that it matters, but I never got on the wagon and I don't intend to actually get on the wagon unless I was needed to to make sure he was lynched. Also when I stated my thoughts on him he had been at 5 votes followed by Proto voting him while I was posting making it 6.