Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go for someone you think is scummy to try to undo a kill, I would vote for last night since you might hit the guy that hit me

Alternatively you could hook me N1 to undo the redirect on SB

or something else to give someone back a OS use of their role?

Holy crap 9 pages. Apologies in advance if I miss anything, there's a LOT.

-Marth's role is the scummiest thing I have ever seen since my role in SFFM.

- SSG's response to everything is "all I want to say has been said before". Dunno if it's scummy but it could be used as a cop out.

-Not liking Scorri very much. Unsure of what to think on Strege/Xin

-I pick Scorri.

-Nice to see 3 trusted townees. Inb4 one of them is scum.

-By "dropped off the face of the earth" you mean "fell asleep", I was repared to stay up all night to discuss things but activity slowed and thus I went to bed and then a cluster fuck happens.

-I trust PB so I'll trust his word on Fera and Proto.

##Unvote

This brings up the issue of "who is scum". Guess my biggest reads are Marth/Scorri. Objection!! is also iffy.

##Vote: Marth

Day 3.3 Votals

Bluedoom (5): Essbee, Objection, NekoRex, BBM, kirsche

Objection (3): Bluedoom, Paperblade, Shinori

Proto (2): Strege, Manix

Manix (1): Kay

Shinori (1): scorri

Fera (0):

Not voting (7): Fera, Proto, Liquid Snake, Sangyul, Super Serious Gal, Xin'dy, Zeem

The day ends in 39 hours, 26 minutes. With 19 alive, it takes 6 to deadline lynch and 10 to hammer.

I sent Fera three phone messages that I had to deal with a lot of irl issues in very short notice, but he never replied and is probably busy himself. Anyhow, I tried to read through these 11 pages, but it was a lot of posts and have a headache right now (from all the stuff I had to go through from the sunrise till sunset).

Anyhow, some people questioned me about the Blitzy vote. No, Kay, it had absolutely nothing to do with me wanting a friend to keep playing. I know that Blitzy always does stupid stuff when he's Town so it did occur to me that Blitzy may have been Town. However, his "I was intentionally acting suspicious so I could claim" was on a whole new level of idiocy so I found it really odd, even for Blitzy. I didn't think Town!Blitzy would go that far, but it made even less sense for scum!Blitzy to do that. I still wanted him lynched anyway, but I didn't want an early hammer. Boron, can you explain what's so odd about that reasoning? Town has absolutely nothing to gain by rushing through and having an early lynch. It prevents us from discussing further until the next day. There's no reason for me to fear committing to a lynch unless I thought Blitzy was a bomb or something like that broken role in PMDMafia where everyone who gets voted becomes unprotectable or something like that.

I'm not liking the way Shinori is trying to pick on scorri, but yeah, his choice of making BBM pretty much cleared to all of us makes him look really Townish. He collaborated with Paper for that plan, apparently, and I already found Paper to be somewhat Townish (partially due to OC interactions).

I agree with everyone that pointed out that Blues's role is very scummy, but that has nothing to do with his alignment. To quote from Prims,

- Roles =/= alignment. Play the set-up as if it were unbreakable.

Furthermore, if Blues was actually scum, I very much doubt he would openly claim to have a Mass-Janitor card. He would have just faked some other spell card. In fact, considering that a Card Swapper could be detrimental to the Town in certain circumstances, with the Ninja effect making it even worse (Tracker is confirmed to be Town, not Mafia), I would have expected him to prepare a fakeclaim as scum. I actually found his D1 Ninja claim to be very Townish because Mafia non-Ninjas would be in deep trouble if they're ever seen, and Mafia Ninjas wouldn't be able to benefit from the Ninja effect of concealing murders if they just announced it to the world. And since Kevin's latest vote has no reasoning besides "scummiest role",

##Vote: Kevin

Since you seem to have forgotten I'll remind you: I've been unhappy with Marth the whole game for reasons including stupid reasoning, casually missing important parts from people's posts and protecting Blitz for towncred when clearly Blitz was scummy.

I didn't even say Marth was scummy because his role was scummy just that his role was scummy, which it is. I even compared it to my role back in SFFM which was a scummy town role.

Tbh I was most unhappy with you but Paper seems to trust you so I'm letting you slide.

WHY WOULDN'T MAFIA NINJAS BE ABLE TO BENEFIT FROM CLAIMING? WHETHER OR NOT THEY'VE CLAIMED DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM BEING INVISIBLE. I DON'T REALLY THINK THAT HIS ROLE IS AN ALIGNMENT TELL IN EITHER DIRECTION.

PAPERBLADE, DO YOU THINK MARTH IS TOWN OR MAFIA? YOU'VE ASKED SOME QUESTIONS BUT HAVEN'T REALLY MADE A STATEMENT.

OBJECTION, YOU VOTED FOR MARTH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY, BUT HE'S MADE A BUNCH OF POSTS SINCE THEN AND YOU HAVEN'T REALLY BOTHERED TO UPDATE YOUR READ THERE IN ANY WAY. PRESUMABLY YOU STILL FIND HIM SCUMMY, BUT WHY? I DIDN'T REALLY THINK THAT THE REASONS YOU GAVE ON D2 WERE THAT GOOD. PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY THING THAT WAS THERE WAS THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE HOW HE CHOSE TO KEEP HIS VOTE ON BALDRICK FOR PRESSURE. THE OTHER REASONS YOU GAVE WERE REALLY MORE LIKE QUESTIONS, AND PARTLY AN OMGUS. IIRC ONE OF THE REASONS YOU GAVE WAS THAT YOU DIDN'T GET WHY HE WAS VOTING FOR YOU.

still laughing at bbm's pr

But yeah, I'm not liking Rein at the moment. The first main post he has was made half way through Day 1, and the only real points he makes are that Marth's summary post was bad, and that Baldrick doesn't have many reads. Neither of them are particularly new. The second post features him jumping on Blitz like everyone and their mother was, him thinking he knows what Paperblade was up to (how?), a little bit on Objection and him restating his previous Marth point.

Not liking him much, leaning scum.

Will likely look over some other isos later to cut out some of my null reads.

Shinori: I saw no reason to respond to your posts about the potion and what it did tbh. I figured at that point either you would give it to me or you wouldn't and nothing I said or did would affect it. Add the fact that I was busy talking with someone around that time and I didn't end up getting a response in. So, yeah, I guess I did kinda disappear right at an awkward time, but I really was just distracted with other stuff.

Kirsche: Mind giving me reasoning as to why you find me scummy? It's not very helpful to not explain why you think someone is scummy cause there's not much anyone can do about it if you don't.

I'm amused at BBM.

##Unvote

##Vote:Kay

That reaction test from Shinori is reading too strongly as something a town player would do for me to continue voting him. I would like to see more of him stepping up and giving out his own reads and reasonings behind them though as opposed to checking for others approval via his potions.

Kay's random switch from Proto to Manix for a misrep, and then very little in the way of actual reads beyond accusing Manix of being fluffy is pinging me, would like to see more out of this. Getting a gut scum read here. Usually Kay doesn't have a ton of content, but she also typically is very precise with the things she accuses people of, so that misrep strikes me as being off.

Oh man the email notifications don't do BBM's posts justice at all. Can he post like this all the time?

@scorri, what is your read on Objection(!!)? I find it suspicious that you voted him with a few questions at the beginning of the phase and haven't spoken about him before or since.

@Paperblade, I'm gonna need a bit more convincing that Proto is town but your read combined with his last post, which was decent and explains his absence, makes me more comfortable. ##Unvote, but I still hold some suspicion.

@Bluedoom, could you address my questions in post 783 please?

I would also like opinions from Xin'dy -- particularly, quantified reads on Objection and Bluedoom, and Shinori if she wants. In her recent posts she's spent some time been poking holes in Bluedoom's logic, which she does by defending herself and reiterating her opinions. This is mostly an issue because of its quantity versus the quantity of other content. In post 474 she says SB didn't elaborate on his Proto read but apparently I was the only person who read the second half of post 276 in which he did. The criticism is then either a weak semantic one about "Baldrick has basically no reads" or a misrep, and it wasn't a clear position on the SB wagon in the first place. I don't like that she then talks about backing off in her read of SB due to his claim in post 687 since the only other time she mentions him is later in that post about his understanding of the rules -- which seems like rolefishing, actually (where she says "Is it information you gained?"). I'll reread her ISO again when I get back in like 8 hours but she looks pretty scummy to me and I don't see a reread changing that a lot.

##Vote: Xin'dy

Day 3.4 - MODSCENE

Keine was knocked out of the sky by a wave of bullets. I guess you could say she was history.

YGHXN0G.png

NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

Don't have the time to find picture source atm; according to reverse image search it seems to be from an album cover or something. Anyway Day 3 resumes.

Edited by Witch

Strege: I'm still suspicious of Objection as I said somewhere I believe today, but I've just found more interesting things to deal with for now. I wouldn't mind an objection lynch though.

Hey guys, I have 30ish pages to catch up on, but I have some notes to go by so I'm not completely in the dark.

Scorri, can you clarify why kay(me) is scummy?