Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3

Objection (9): Bluedoom, Paperblade, Shinori, Super Serious Gal, Reinfleche, Sangyul, Objection!!, Manix, Camtech (Lynch!)

Bluedoom (3): Essbee, BBM, kirsche

kirsche (1): Proto

Xinnidy (1): Strege

Not voting (3): Elieson, Fera, Xin'dy

Xinnidy also voted Objection but their vote didn't count because it was in spoiler tags and I couldn't find it with ctrl+F. Don't do that shit.

LRu1qnS.png

Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3, the night of the full moon. You have 24 hours and ~12 minutes to send in your actions. Do not post at night unless your role allows you to do so.

Players:

2. BBM

4. Bluedoom

6. Essbee

7. Fera

8. Kay Elieson

9. kirsche (Kevin)

10. Laevateinn (Proto)

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche)

12. Manix

15. Paperblade

17. Sangyul (Boron)

18. scorri

19. Shinori

21. Strege

22. Super Serious Gal

23. Xin'dy

24. Zeem Camtech

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

Still likely need a sub, too.

Edited by Witch

Objection all you had to do was claim and respond to people's thoughts :S

Also there are a lot of supposed redirectors (PB is also a redirector of some sort after all).

Day 4

:effort:

XvhZpQM.png

Reinfleche - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

BOO! Was that scary??? Anyways, Shinori is lame for ruining my manster pran yesterday with DAY MASS HOOK. Almost as lame as Objection getting himself lynched with more than 24 hours left in the phase.."

Things are growing more troubling by the night. I might even have to turn my hand sooner rather than later. All I want is to be happy. I wonder if we can even work together... This one, you might say, is for all the cards.

Go town.

It is now Day 4. With 17 alive, hammer is required and it takes 9 to lynch. You have 72 and a half hours.

Players:

2. BBM

4. Bluedoom

6. Essbee

7. Fera

8. Kay Elieson

9. kirsche (Kevin)

10. Laevateinn (Proto)

12. Manix

15. Paperblade

17. Sangyul (Boron)

18. scorri

19. Shinori

21. Strege

22. Super Serious Gal

23. Xin'dy

24. Zeem Camtech

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

Edited by Witch

fuck yeah no more PR

just going to say, Objection, C9++ was a completely different case. I'd spent like nearly two whole days defending myself, and at the end, everybody except one or two people still wanted to lynch me. Discussion had stagnated, and there were only a few hours left in the phase as opposed to more than an entire day.

also lol why was Rein killed

Okay, what the heck. Why Strider over ... well, pretty much anyone else? :/ I think I'm getting really paranoid about something.

Boron: What's your theory? Can't hurt to say it.

I might be paranoid or missing something, but I find it REALLY odd that Strider died over people who were clearly more pro-town. Strider could have probably gone either way, and if there are a bunch of people who are active in the game who look super town, then I'd expect one of those people who look "super town", are talking a lot, and not likely to be lynched to be shot, and I'm wondering if perhaps one of our "super townies" aren't so townie after all. That, or Strider was shot by someone else and scum's kill was actually blocked. I dunno. :/

Well, Rein was just an odd kill regardless. Even if, say, me or Paperblade or whoever else is scum, there were still a lot of people who were looking townier than Rein, who'd had like three or four posts. I'd say he was killed on role, but Inventor isn't very specific, so idk.

Anyways, ##Vote: Marth. Don't see a reason to drop this from D2. He never really responded directly to my vote either.

If Strider was killed because scum knew his role, I'm going to have issues with that.

Give me some time to reread the thread before I put down a vote, which might have to wait until tomorrow. I'm in no mood to do my reread the thread right now, and I have work.

I might be paranoid or missing something, but I find it REALLY odd that Strider died over people who were clearly more pro-town. Strider could have probably gone either way, and if there are a bunch of people who are active in the game who look super town, then I'd expect one of those people who look "super town", are talking a lot, and not likely to be lynched to be shot, and I'm wondering if perhaps one of our "super townies" aren't so townie after all. That, or Strider was shot by someone else and scum's kill was actually blocked. I dunno. :/

Who are your "pro-town" reads? Because obviously, (CYOC just had this) the most town-read player was scum, and it happens pretty often

Also can whoever gets lynched today not decide that they don't want to live anymore and suicide, since the past three days have been pretty fucking stupid between two suicides and the third refusing to fullclaim