Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recruited SSG, so that we can coordinate our recruits with his investigations from now on. The inspection block should not be an issue for future investigations.

So it must have been the other guy with a mass janitor power? :S I think you guys are making a mistake in taking what people are saying at face value.

...Well we can wait for Cam to yay or nay, but /I might have an idea what happened.

PS it's not related to my role. I supose claiming Alice Margatroid who is tied for my favorite character in Toohoos doesn't hurt though. Oh Arisu you have the bitchiest shoes and the best attitude *-*

PS it's not related to my role. I supose claiming Alice Margatroid who is tied for my favorite character in Toohoos doesn't hurt though. Oh Arisu you have the bitchiest shoes and the best attitude *-*

Kawaii Alice (PC-98) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alice Margatroid

but Yuuka beats everyone else

Our smiles are not weird ;/

Why is Shadoweh so special that she doesn't have to claim? Our cops are outed and most protective roles are dead. Even if shadoweh is the doc I would claim just so we can get more info from our cops.

Also I'm like 80% convinced you're a cult. It would explain Proto's and Fera's dodgy play earlier on and I feel that now PB is dead and their spokesperson is gone Proto feels like he needs to take the lead to get a victory. Also you almost seem like you're trying to divert attention away from a possible cult by saying that "this isn't the time to be worrying about a cult" which is rubbish: this is the PERFECT time to be worrying about a cult. I wouldn't be surprised if PB and Scorri's result were hidden because of being in a cult too.

##Vote: Laevateinn

I should have taken into account a cult before blindly trusting PB.

If it's all the same to you Blues I'd love to know who you swapped N3.

Cam how many BPV u got?

Also, daykiller should definitely target me because it's not like someone with a martyr effect on their spellcard would have any triggered abilities or anything. ;/

As far as my role pm says we're still townie obvtowns so eh. If I was a cult doc don't you think Paperblade would be a bit more alive right now? Proto has to take the lead of the game in general because Paperblade was doing all the talking and how he ded. I don't know what my slot was doing since I haven't read his posts, but he flaked out so his dodgy play was probably related to whatever made him suddenly replace out. I do have a note that something happened where he got suddenly overwhelmed.

Also, Proto was probably private talking more then posting in thread like I was yesterday? It always seems easier to talk to someone you have a direct link to then it is to talk to people in the thread. Which reminds me that PB asked me if Sanae dodging bullets makes sense for a flavorclaim. To which I kind of have to reply that flavorspec is the worst thing? Sanae has the power to cause miracles with faith so in theory sure but etc. I still think someone with an infinite BP card is a scummy claim in the first place.

I didn't ask and Fera didn't ask for anyone to hold back our claims, but I don't really like throwing all the cards on the table anyways. If everyone who knows me ends up sleeping with the fishies then sure, but as is at least someone is a secret weaponish. Figuring out role puzzles is fun but I heard this was a mafias game here.

Speaking of which, you guys are probably mad about that whole not reading thing, and now that I've had a good day's rest and the heatstroke is wearing off a little, I did do some rereading last night, and Bluedoom, didn't you say whichever action you do, spellcard swapping or janitorialing, it had to be declared during the day? I didn't see you declare a spell swapper.

Shinori, he already did. He said he didn't use the jan, and swapped Paper and Cam.

Kevin, why on earth would we as a Cult claim the identities of everyone in it, as well as the identity of our Leader? That would be pretty retarded on our part.

And if Marth didn't use the jan then wtf. >_> We're basically trusting Marth to be telling the truth about him not being able to use the jan and swap simultaneously.

Shadoweh, Marth said that he could declare his spellcards from his PM. He's the only one who can IIRC.

Oh.

##Give Proto Black:

Take that Proto. When I talked to Paper about various things I mentioned that I had something that would be useful for a townie under pressure and that would be that potion there.

Oh yeah, since Marth apparently DIDN'T jan, I might as well out what I knew about Paperblade and Scorri's roles. Paperblade didn't claim fully to me; he just hinted that he was some sort of JoaT (but probably not a traditional one). Proto could probably clarify more there. Scorri was the info-giver, and since more than half of the info her role gave was about the mafia, I doubt that she was mafia either.

I knew what paper was but I don't know what all eh did to be specific.

He said he was compulsive so he had to act each night. Except he didn't know what he did until the night phase. Apparently his action was like random and changed each night.

Kevin, why on earth would we as a Cult claim the identities of everyone in it, as well as the identity of our Leader? That would be pretty retarded on our part.

Well you've singlehandedly removed all suspicion from you guys as a result so it seems to have worked.

Day 5.1 Votals

Proto (2): Boron, kirsche

kirsche (1): Shinori

Not voting (10): BBM, Bluedoom, CT075, Essbee, Manix, Proto, Shadoweh, Strege, SSG, Xin'dy

The day ends in 60 hours, 30 minutes. With 13 alive, hammer is required and it takes 7 to lynch.

Well you've singlehandedly removed all suspicion from you guys as a result so it seems to have worked.

Yeah, until someone in the Cult dies and then we're screwed.

BTW, who believes Marth's claim that he didn't mass-jan? For him to be telling the truth, mafia would have to have the exact same spellcard, which is kind of weird.

I'm most willing atm to lynch one of Marth/Kevin/Cam. Paperblade's rationale for dismissing Cam being BPV mafia was that there weren't a lot of extra kills, but there has been an extra one nearly every cycle. Alternatively he could be BPV third-party as well. I don't think he should be cleared based on that. I dropped Marth yesterday because nearly everyone else did, but I don't trust him. And Kevin being "not mafia" doesn't clear him either. He's willing to lynch Proto based on Cult-spec but then says that third-party rolespec is unnecessary and unhelpful?

Xinny needs to claim. I'm willing to do so as well if people want and haven't guessed it already.

Also, we recruited SSG last night so that we wouldn't need to out our neighbour targets in the future. Proto can target Manix to prove he's a Neighbourizer tonight if you think he's Cult, so lynching him because you think he's the Leader is a bad idea when that can be tested. I can at least understand Boron's rationale in that she thinks that Proto might be a mafia Neighbourizer, but suspecting us of being a Cult is dumb.

Also, kirsche, why did you say that only Rapier or yourself could really use your spellcard?

I'm asking questions for my own purposes, but it should be in the town's interest to explain these things as well.

BTW, who believes Marth's claim that he didn't mass-jan? For him to be telling the truth, mafia would have to have the exact same spellcard, which is kind of weird. [1]

I'm most willing atm to lynch one of Marth/Kevin/Cam. Paperblade's rationale for dismissing Cam being BPV mafia was that there weren't a lot of extra kills, but there has been an extra one nearly every cycle. Alternatively he could be BPV third-party as well. I don't think he should be cleared based on that. I dropped Marth yesterday because nearly everyone else did, but I don't trust him. And Kevin being "not mafia" doesn't clear him either. He's willing to lynch Proto based on Cult-spec but then says that third-party rolespec is unnecessary and unhelpful?[2]

Xinny needs to claim. I'm willing to do so as well if people want and haven't guessed it already. [3]

[1] - It's definitely weird but Cam hasn't said anything saying that his card wasn't swapped.

[2] - That last line is a total misrep. When did I say that? I said that it's important to look at things like cults when we're so close to losing.

[3] - Why do they need to? Fera/Shadoweh hasn't and all you guys are just defending him.

Yeah, until someone in the Cult dies and then we're screwed.

What happens if cult members are janned or something until the leader dies. Sure that'd be pretty powerful but this is role madness.

Also, kirsche, why did you say that only Rapier or yourself could really use your spellcard?

I'm asking questions for my own purposes, but it should be in the town's interest to explain these things as well.

Because Rapier can revive himself and is then an insomniac. He's also a neighboriser too which makes Proto even more dubious.