Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. From a quick reread, it looks like you guys decided to consolidate on Cam, but we still have some time left in the phase. I'll do doing my reread of what I missed and you guys can tell me whether you want me to hammer or not.

Before I vote, though, just a few of my thoughts and opinions:

I know I said earlier in the phase that I hadn't a problem with kirsche, but I read Manix's case on him and he seems to bring up some points. SSG scanned him on N4 and got "not mafia," right? Unless you guys are absolutely convinced he's a harmful third, I'd rather not go after someone confirmed "not mafia" right now.

BBM and Manix argument. I'm going to do my own reread on both to form my own opinions about that. I've been reading BBM as town for a while, but as a result I hadn't really actually looked back at his previous posts. I want to see if I can see what Manix is seeing, or if I don't think it's noteworthy.

I think we have about an hour or two left, right? Is there anything else that needs to be said or should I just hammer?

I don't think there's really a point to waiting. Cam's not even bothering to defend himself, which is pretty standard fare for him regardless of alignment, so bleh.

Night 5

"The miracle never happen." - Sanae Kochiya Roleplaying Cam

KENvupC.png

Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Do not post unless your role allows you to do so.

Players:

2. BBM

4. Bluedoom

6. Essbee

7. Fera Shadoweh

9. kirsche (Kevin)

12. Manix

17. Sangyul (Boron)

19. Shinori

21. Strege

22. Super Serious Gal

23. Xin'dy

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

8. Kay Elieson - Kyouko Kasodani - Town Loudmouth - Lynched Day 4

15. Paperblade - Tenshi Hinanai - ???????? - Killed Night 4

18. scorri - Patchouli Knowledge - ???????? - Killed Night 4

10. Laevateinn (Proto) - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

24. Zeem Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

Edited by Witch

I wish I was here so I could've argued more against this lynch. I don't understand why proven BPV is scummier than Announcer, and I don't get why Shinori isn't getting flak for outright killing a player. Also Manix having a completely null read on Marth this late is ridiculous considering how controversial he's been throughtout this entire game.

As promised:

##Declare A

If Boron wastes her check on me I swear I'm going to kill something. It would be nice if SSG could check Shinori/Marth. BBM/Manix are also fine inspections.

6 town players left. Harmful third implies 3 scum and that's either ridiculous or their roles are really powerful (so no more "scum would be too powerful otherwise" crap) . I'm leaning more towards 4 scum though. If you think there's a harmful thrid then Strege is your guy.

Don't inspect Manix I forgot his role.

Also one of PB/Scorri are scum or one of our deaths was tailored, so that's some food for thought.

Day 6

Satori was given a express trip back to the underground last night. Mind readers must even be unloved in Mafia.

p7CHWql.png

Super Serious Gal - Satori Komeiji - ???????? - Killed Night 5

Announcements:

Well, good to know that at least one member of the mafia is dead. Just not sure which of them was scum, since I thought they were both town. >_>

I won't be around early in the day, assuming as I am that I'll be alive. I guess I'll say that lynching off of numbers alone is bad road. Remember that one (or both) of scorri and Paperblade were non-town, and "Forecaster" could be harmful third anyway.

-- Strege

It is now Day 6. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer.

Players:

2. BBM

4. Bluedoom

6. Essbee

7. Fera Shadoweh

9. kirsche (Kevin)

12. Manix

17. Sangyul (Boron)

19. Shinori

21. Strege

23. Xin'dy

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

8. Kay Elieson - Kyouko Kasodani - Town Loudmouth - Lynched Day 4

15. Paperblade - Tenshi Hinanai - ???????? - Killed Night 4

18. scorri - Patchouli Knowledge - ???????? - Killed Night 4

10. Laevateinn (Proto) - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

24. Zeem Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

22. Super Serious Gal - Satori Komeiji - ???????? - Killed Night 5

I specifically asked Proto if his role made neighbourized people flip as janitored and, and he said he clarified with Prism it shouldn't do that. :/ I suspect it might have been an unintended side effect.

Also unless the mafia killed themselves I'm going to shake my butt and do a little dance for vigging scum now.

Uh uh yeah Shadoweh shake dig it! /o/ \o\ >(^_^)> <(^.^)<

Waiting for kevin to tell us how many remaining townies there are.

He said his spell card had to be used when one scum member was dead. And he's saying that someone died was defintely scum which means he would know how many town members are left.

Also I find it weird that a godfather/mother would actually inspect as a godmother/father.

##Vote: Xinny

sure i can run with that

also HEY KIRSCHE if you have time to respond to me having a nullread on marth you can respond to my damn points against you

also re marth: i'm still torn between "he has good content" and "his actions are suss"

Marth, did you use your spellcard this phase?

Shadoweh, Paperblade could have been scum as well. There's no proof that Scorri was scum. After some thought, I think my townread on Paperblade was just wrong, because most of the info that Scorri spread was about the mafia. I can't see that being a helpful role for the mafia to have. >_>

##Vote: Xinny

Also, Shinori, you must have missed Kirsche saying that there were 6 townies alive (before SSG died). Gonna guess at 5/3/1/1, soon to be 5/2/1/1.