Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 6

Before town could get to lynching anybody, an unidentified object fell out of the sky! A thorough examination revealed this to be Marf's body. "woah daykills" - touhou nocfia, 2013

f3cGDxj.png

Bluedoom - Nue Houjuu - Town Ninja - Killed Day 6

Then Xinnidy yawned and said "I'm almost as tired of this game as Prims is of writing bad flavor. fuck mafaeioua I'm going to go take a nap". And so she did.

q4OjtPu.png

Xinnidy - Yukari Yakumo - Mafia Godmother / Bus Driver - Lynched Day 6

It is now Night 6. You have 30 hours to send in your night actions. Do not post unless your role allows you to do so.

Players:

2. BBM

6. Essbee

9. kirsche (Kevin)

12. Manix

17. Sangyul (Boron)

19. Shinori

21. Strege

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

8. Kay Elieson - Kyouko Kasodani - Town Loudmouth - Lynched Day 4

15. Paperblade - Tenshi Hinanai - ???????? - Killed Night 4

18. scorri - Patchouli Knowledge - ???????? - Killed Night 4

10. Laevateinn (Proto) - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

24. Zeem Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

22. Super Serious Gal - Satori Komeiji - Town Cop - Killed Night 5

7. Fera Shadoweh - Alice Margatroid - Town Jack of All Trades - Killed Day 6

4. Bluedoom - Nue Houjuu - Town Ninja - Killed Day 6

23. Xin'dy - Yukari Yakumo - Mafia Godmother / Bus Driver - Lynched Day 6

Day 7

o

A14CTnr.png

Essbee - Eiki Shiki - Town Follower - Killed Night 6

BOO! First time there have been two unexplained daykills in a phase, which gives me the feeling that the unsub is accelerating Strege isn't as benign as he's claiming to be. His "I have other methods of desperation" was also troublesome.

It is now Day 7. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. It is possible for town to lose following a mislynch today!

Players:

2. BBM

9. kirsche (Kevin)

12. Manix

17. Sangyul (Boron)

19. Shinori

21. Strege

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

8. Kay Elieson - Kyouko Kasodani - Town Loudmouth - Lynched Day 4

15. Paperblade - Tenshi Hinanai - ???????? - Killed Night 4

18. scorri - Patchouli Knowledge - ???????? - Killed Night 4

10. Laevateinn (Proto) - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

24. Zeem Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

22. Super Serious Gal - Satori Komeiji - Town Cop - Killed Night 5

7. Fera Shadoweh - Alice Margatroid - Town Jack of All Trades - Killed Day 6

4. Bluedoom - Nue Houjuu - Town Ninja - Killed Day 6

23. Xin'dy - Yukari Yakumo - Mafia Godmother / Bus Driver - Lynched Day 6

6. Essbee - Eiki Shiki - Town Follower - Killed Night 6

Boron, Rolecop report?

I'm most wary of Shinori and Manix atm. I also don't trust Strege, as my announcement said, but I'm not sure if we should use a lynch on him or not.

Boron, Rolecop report?

I'm most wary of Shinori and Manix atm. I also don't trust Strege, as my announcement said, but I'm not sure if we should use a lynch on him or not.

I scanned SB. That was a waste, seeing that he died.

Anyway, I did a lot of rereading last night and I'm starting to agree with you that Manix is scum, although with slightly different reasonings. First, I don't think you're scum because if I remember correctly, Paper and Cam received scorri's mod messages and Cam is confirmed town. The common assumption is that Paper was town and scorri is scum, right? If scorri was only allowed to target non-scum with her knowledge, then you're not scum at least. kirsche scanned as not-mafia, and Xinnidy was the godmother. I know I'm not scum, and Strege is claimed third party. That leaves Manix and Shinori.

Now, there IS a harmful third party running around, right? I'm not discounting the possibility that kirsche or BBM are the third party, but if kirsche's numbers are right then we have 2 scum left. I'd rather lynch scum than a third party right now to remove power from scum hands. At this point I'd vote one of Manix or Shinori.

I think there's a good chance Manix is scum, but if you were going to build a rolespec case on him, why argue so vehemently against rolespec the last two days?

notice to boron; we don't know what scorri could do with her ability; because why would scum even want to give out information etc to town? that'd just be dumb. saying "she could only target non-scum" is a flawed assumption to begin with

also numbers doesn't clear kirsche either so your poe is flawed from the beginning. nice try though.

suspicions still lie on bbm/shinori/slightly kirsche, fwiw

I think there's a good chance Manix is scum, but if you were going to build a rolespec case on him, why argue so vehemently against rolespec the last two days?

I wouldn't exactly call it "rolespec," BBM. It's not his role tipping me off (although if you're referring to my using kirsche's numbers and scorri's assumed role, I see your point).

Also, I argued vehemently against rolespec the last two days because we weren't in MYLO at that time. Right now, we're in MYLO and my suspicions are more of a "process of elimination assuming everything we know is true". And even now, I would not advocate a case based solely on rolespec. I'm going to reread all of you guys again when it's not 2 am to look at actions again (don't like Shinori's actions in the thread either way), but these are my current impressions after my initial reread.

Well, it's most likely 2/2/1/1. Strege is one of those 1s. Kirsche is either my fellow town member or the second third, from SSG Cop report. Boron being mafia is pretty unlikely, so she's also either town or third. So FMPOV this leaves Manix/Shinori as scumteam. From Manix's POV, it leaves me/Shinori as scumteam. And from Shinori's POV, it leaves me/Manix as scumteam.

This basically means that we should lynch between me/Manix/Shinori today, as two of us are almost certainly mafia, and they are a larger threat today than the third(s) is/are.

I don't reaaally care which of the two, but Shinori's actions have been slightly more offensive, so I'd rather lynch him first, just in case Boron turns out to be pulling a Shinori.

My thoughts about Manix vs Shinori are basically this: They both coasted heavily through certain points of the game, but I feel as if Manix's D2 was actually good, whereas Shinori never really had a good day as much as a single moment of what I felt at the time was towntelling (the D3 reaction-test).

actually thinking about it, in any case; i doubt boron bussed xinny (and besides, i know her role is legit), so boron isn't maf

considering it's probs 2/2/1/1 from kirsche's numbers, kirsche/strege/boron are not mafia, and since i know i'm town that leaves shinori/bbm.

gg scum you're going down

notice to boron; we don't know what scorri could do with her ability; because why would scum even want to give out information etc to town? that'd just be dumb. saying "she could only target non-scum" is a flawed assumption to begin with

also numbers doesn't clear kirsche either so your poe is flawed from the beginning. nice try though.

I suppose my assumptions could be flawed. You bring up a good point that we don't know what scorri could do with her ability. ... And this just made me realize that perhaps she doesn't even get to choose her targets ;/

Numbers doesn't clear kirsche, but he scanned not-mafia and the godmother is dead, so I'm not lynching him today.