Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

So how is stating the obvious scummy again?

Perhaps not necessary, but that's a different issue. And I'm not going to let the votes get tied either. I would have preferred to lynch Shinori over you if only because in the tiny chance that Boron is mafia, it's you I'd pick as not-mafia out of you and Shinori, but I think that Boron's reactions this phase have been pretty townie. I reread her ISO a bit, and tbh I can't see myself voting for her tomorrow if she's still alive, even disregarding the Rolecop report on Xinny.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing we have a little over 2 hours left until phase end. Are we even capable of lynching anyone else besides Manix right now?

Doesn't look like it. I'm waiting on news of how Kirsche's insomniac-making ability works. If it doesn't need to be triggered during the day, we might as well just hammer.

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

lolhammering

two things: one, i had another card which allowed me to copy someone's spellcard, which has obvious consequences

and two, we tried to kill boron last night, but I (me, myself and I) got mysteriously redirected over to SB, and wasn't notified of any visitors. take that how you will

now shut the hell up

Night 7

Manix (4): kirsche, Shinori, Strege, Manix (Lynch!)

Shinori (1): BBM

Not voting (1): Boron

^ Summary of Day 7 flavor ^

bZD32AX.png

Manix - Suwako Moriya - Mafia Ascetic / Empowerer - Lynched Day 7

It is now Night 7. You have a maximum of 24 hours to send in your night actions. Don't post at night unless etc etc etc.

Players:

2. BBM

9. kirsche (Kevin)

17. Sangyul (Boron)

19. Shinori

21. Strege

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

8. Kay Elieson - Kyouko Kasodani - Town Loudmouth - Lynched Day 4

15. Paperblade - Tenshi Hinanai - Town Forecaster - Killed Night 4

18. scorri - Patchouli Knowledge - Mafia Librarian / Craftswoman - Killed Night 4

10. Laevateinn (Proto) - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

24. Zeem Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

22. Super Serious Gal - Satori Komeiji - Town Cop - Killed Night 5

7. Fera Shadoweh - Alice Margatroid - Town Jack of All Trades - Killed Day 6

4. Bluedoom - Nue Houjuu - Town Ninja - Killed Day 6

23. Xin'dy - Yukari Yakumo - Mafia Godmother / Bus Driver - Lynched Day 6

6. Essbee - Eiki Shiki - Town Follower - Killed Night 6

12. Manix - Suwako Moriya - Mafia Ascetic / Empowerer - Lynched Day 7

Dammit kirsche, I waited ALL MORNING for you and you show up like 10 minutes after I decide "screw it" and go to bed? XD

Strege, my spell card publicly reveals me as Reimu Hakurei and makes me immune to lynches and non-lethal actions until the end of the following night. The lynchproof doesn't activate in MYLO/LYLO.

Right that's my role proven.

Also that's a lot of lynch control abilities in one game. I'm kinda annoyed I got stuck with this role now considering there's so many good ones out there.

To be fair, all the vote-related abilities shut down in MYLO/LYLO. I didn't reveal my card sooner because, well, there was no need and I don't like claiming needlessly. But also because I didn't want to risk getting shot over my card.

Day 8

Town awoke to Aya flying off into the distance in search of a better scoop, leaving only a short note behind:

I might not win this one but you have to admit: I *was* the scariest announcer.

Turns out she was right on at least the former account, having captured only 14 of the 19 spell cards required for her victory. I guess spell cards were just a short-lived fad, seeing that all of nobody bothered to declare theirs this game. Probably a sign that Mima is back and ZUN is going to return to making PC-98 games (much to Proto's rejoicement).

jYSiOeS.png

Strege - Aya Shameimaru - Reporter - Lost Night 7

Aya was probably right on the latter account, too, because the last announcer was found KOed after being smacked over the head with her own umbrella. Nobody was surprised to find out her allegiance wasn't with the town.

BOO! Yeah, I reread Boron, and I'm pretty sure she's town. Boron's hesitancy didn't look fake to me, and I think if Manix was telling the truth about Boron on N6, he would have pushed the possibility of ITP Boron harder than he did. Frame attempt IMO.

EAZRK3X.png

BBM - Kogasa Tatara - Mafia Announcer / Gravedigger - Killed Night 7

At long last, the mafia had been eliminated! Boron and Shinori headed off to round up Shou for the final day, only to find that all was left of her was an assortment of point items and a post-it note saying "Fuck curvy lasers". She must have been too tired to fight off her assailant, having stayed up 8 consecutive nights in a row.

ZAk1YL1.png

kirsche - Shou Toramaru - Town Insomniac - Killed Night 7

And so, only two players remained. Were the mysterious extra kills caused by Shinori's suspicious potions all along, or had Boron's successful investigation only been a cover-up to hide her true intent? This was not a question that could be answered by a phase of Mafia, only a danmaku duel to the death. Both players fired off their best bullshit magical girl laser patterns at eachother, not willing to throw away their alignment's victory so easily. It looked a lot like high-level Hisoutensoku:

"LOL FUCKIT MAYBE IF I HAD DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN GIVING OUT THESE POTIONS THAT ARENT EVEN MINE ID HAVE BEEN USEFUL FOR ONCE. >_>"

JoeYgpS.png

Shinori - Reisen Udongein Inaba - Town Fabricator - Endgamed Night 7

Having solved the whole "people other than me being alive in a Mafia game" incident, Reimu was free to return to her shrine. Maybe she'd even come back to a box full of donations and would finally be able to kickstart FOLGORE MAFIA II THE FULL CIRCLEJERK GAME FOR 30 PLAYERS. Either way, it was nice to finally have some peace and quiet until the full Double Dealing Character came out, and also to get this game off the queue after 120 pages of spam. RIP Town

B3MMuyl.png

Boron - Reimu Hakurei - Serial Killer - Won Day 7

Our Winner:

17. Sangyul (Boron) - Reimu Hakurei - Serial Killer - Won Day 7! Congratulations!

Dead Parrots:

1. Baldrick - Mononobe no Futo - Town Tracker - Modkilled Day 1

16. Rapier - Koishi Komeiji - Town Commuter - Killed Night 1

20. Stahlypin - Youmu Konpaku - Town Bodyguard - Killed Day 2

3. Blitz - Marisa Kirisame - Town Mayor - Lynched Day 2

5. BT. - Sakuya Izayoi - Town Jailkeeper - Killed Night 2

13. NekoRex - Keine Kamishirasawa - Town History Eater - Killed Day 3

14. Objection!! - Cirno - Town Redirector - Lynched Day 3

11. Liquid Snake (Reinfleche) - Nitori Kawashiro - Town Inventor - Killed Night 3

8. Kay Elieson - Kyouko Kasodani - Town Loudmouth - Lynched Day 4

15. Paperblade - Tenshi Hinanai - Town Forecaster - Killed Night 4

18. scorri - Patchouli Knowledge - Mafia Librarian / Craftswoman - Killed Night 4

10. Laevateinn (Proto) - Suika Ibuki - Town Neighborizer - Killed Day 5

24. Zeem Camtech - Sanae Kochiya - Town Bulletproof - Lynched Day 5

22. Super Serious Gal - Satori Komeiji - Town Cop - Killed Night 5

7. Fera Shadoweh - Alice Margatroid - Town Jack of All Trades - Killed Day 6

4. Bluedoom - Nue Houjuu - Town Ninja - Killed Day 6

23. Xin'dy - Yukari Yakumo - Mafia Godmother / Bus Driver - Lynched Day 6

6. Essbee - Eiki Shiki - Town Follower - Killed Night 6

12. Manix - Suwako Moriya - Mafia Ascetic / Empowerer - Lynched Day 7

21. Strege - Aya Shameimaru - Reporter - Lost Night 7

2. BBM - Kogasa Tatara - Mafia Announcer / Gravedigger - Killed Night 7

9. kirsche (Kevin) - Shou Toramaru - Town Insomniac - Killed Night 7

19. Shinori - Reisen Udongein Inaba - Town Fabricator - Endgamed Night 7