Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually that's a dumb question because xinny declared a card in thread, nvm me

okay so theory is: the nnr daykill was an antitown anonymous daykill card or something, and someone around at that time (~8 hours after ~8:30PM GMT+10, when nnr claimed)

so someone that was around at that time probably called for the kill and it seemed very targeted, like someone wanted that role gone asap

I'm probably going to sleep soon and today was rather annoying, so I don't feel like rereading whole thread. Before I leave, though, here are some reads.

Kay defended Blitz in D1 by calling his wagon "terrible and stupid", had to be asked to explain why it was so. In the same post, she says she would vote Marth but didn't because he was "getting enough pressure" and that Rapier was unlynchable. Didn't "like" kirsche but voted Strege over "rolespeccing". The funny thing is, at the point when Kay said Marth was "getting enough pressure", Marth had one vote and the only person really pushing him was kirsche. (Unless I missed something while skimming.)

Her next big post didn't have a lot of scum hunting, mostly responses and explanations. She does say that she was "null-reading" Blitz although she called the wagon "terrible and stupid". I can understand thinking a wagon is bad while not being 100% certain on your read on the person being wagoned, but "terrible and stupid" are kind of strong words when not backed up at the time it was said. Her last switch from Proto to Manix was odd, too, based on weird logic (???) and meta (???).

Elie hasn't really improved the playerslot. Asks me if I would mind outing my town reads because I was wondering why Strider died over more townie looking people, when it's not my town reads he should be looking for but the general consensus of who players consider the towniest. Not very beneficial. Will wait until he's able to post more content, though, but my opinion there is not good.

I have to agree with SB on SSG. Not very active, not scum hunting much, her point on Zeem was over his playing mafia in fanfiction.net and expecting him to know better, and agreeing with what people have already said about people who are getting the most attention.

Strege's ISO is 3 pages long. I'll get to that and kirsche's tomorrow.

BBM never responded to BT's question in 159

I feel like during D1, Boron was just kind of blending in with everyone else. This bothers me. A lot of her posts were just "Oh I checked the ISO of whoever we're talking about a lot and I think X" which seems kind of bland.

Strege, why did you feel the need to vote me D1 for only having one scumread when people like BT and Baldrick were claiming they didn't have any (see 282 for BT's and earlier for Baldrick)?

Shinori, many other players didn't have strong opinions, but in #328 you were upset with NNR for not having any. Thoughts?

Manix in general didn't really seem to do much D1.

Kevin, you tried to use a spellcard N1, realized, you couldn't because it was night and not day, and then didn't try to again. Not really scummy, but what was up with that?

Also, neutral spellcard guy, my spellcard is used up and you haven't tried to take it. What's up with that? Where are you?

BBM, wrt 380, Kay does this a lot and I'm pretty sure she did this in CYOC where you got her lynched with the same argument you're using now.

Shinori, in 395 you ask why no one targeted you last night. Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't recall you claiming any ability like this to me. Can you elaborate this assuming that you don't later in the thread and I forget to remove this

Boron's 401 was probably her best post at the time I read it.

Marth crumbs his role yet again in 419, if he's scum he obviously decided exactly what to fakeclaim very early. He also raises a point that I was seeing too: Boron doesn't really seem to have any reads. Also, apparently Boron said she was going to read the iso of Kevin and myself, but never commented on the results of this. Sup?Boron's excuses in 444 is she was busy

Also I think it's hilarious(ly sad) that 3/5 of the people on BT's shit list are dead and at least two of them by the mafia's hands.

Okay, in 448 Boron has actually read over the ISOs now. I don't think your comment on Kevin is fair, do you really expect someone to have a real scumread for their first vote?

Also, Strege says relatively early in D2 that he is waffling between which of me and SB is scum (couldn't we both be town?) but doesn't bring this back up again for a while.

Also also, why do the game numbers matter wrt 458?

In 476, Xinnidy said she was waiting for SB's followup to a previous post before giving her opinion on him. I don't think you ever did.

Man I totally forgot how I didn't like Kay's huge day 2 post.

Something else that bothers me about Boron: Blitz claims, SB+Manix get on his case, Boron shows up, fake dayvig. Now, Prims said that anonymous actions can be set to be used at a specific time for w/e reason, but this feels like it was used right when Blitz was really going downhill.

In 610 BBM dislikes Objection cherrypicking for a Marth case

I find it odd that in 748 I said "if I die lynch Shinori" yet whoever killed NNR decided not to shoot me then. Either they weren't around or Shinori is scum. Jury is still out on this one.

Then in 784 Boron is once again "me tooing" on a suspicion that she didn't really previously hold by attacking NNR

Xinnidy raises a good point in 835 on Shinori

I don't like how Boron jumps on Shinori in 882, I feel like she's trying to undermine him

I don't like her comment in 944

Now to look at the time between NNR's claim in 947 and his death 20 posts later

-Users that posted: SB, myself, Kevin, Proto, BBM, scorri, Strege. It is possible that others were around and didn't post, but if they're scum and were doing it to hide being implicated it implies to me that none of those 7 are scum. Also worth noting is that no one but SB and I seemed to give a shit about his claim. Note that the time between these was about 3:30AM my time and 11:30AM. Also BBM stop making those comments like in 1086, your "why did X die" bugs the shit out of me

Anyway I reached today and even though there's like 80 pages left I don't want to read anymore of this shit because at this point I already made up my mind

##Vote: Boron

summary: boron's play the entire game has been her just blending in. Every read seems to be "They are just scummy enough for me to lynch but not enough for me to lead a wagon so that I can escape blame later" and I felt like she's just been coasting through the last few days

also mafia as long as you're killing inactives can you kill SSG next

or me

put me out of my misery

i'm not outing whether i can be day-targeted because 1) it's irrelevant at this point and 2) i'd still like to keep scum in the dark (town doesn't realllllly need to know until i might need to finish my claim)

I'm gonna do votal analysis real quick

Baldrick (7) - Boron, Manix, Bluedoom, scorri, Proto, Zeem, Fera
Serious Bananas (3) - BT, Blitz, Paperblade
NekoRex (2) - Stahlypin, Shinori
Paperblade (2) - Strege, BBM
Blitz (1) - Rapier
Bluedoom (1) - Reinfleche
Boron (1) - Baldrick
Objection!! (1) - Xinnidy
Proto (1) - Serious Bananas
Strege (1) - Kay
Zeem (1) - Super Serious Gal
Not Voting (3): kirsche, NekoRex, Objection!!

Blitz (11) - scorri, Boron, Manix, BT, Xinnidy, Stahlypin, kirsche, NekoRex, Reinfleche, Objection!! (Lynch!)
Objection!! (3) - Super Serious Gal, Kay, Bluedoom
Bluedoom (2) - Serious Bananas, Objection!!
Serious Bananas (2) - Paperblade, Proto
Fera (1) - BBM
Proto (1) - Strege
Not Voting (4): Blitz, Fera, Shinori, Zeem

Objection (9): Bluedoom, Paperblade, Shinori, Super Serious Gal, Reinfleche, Sangyul, Objection!!, Manix, Camtech (Lynch!)
Bluedoom (3): Essbee, BBM, kirsche
kirsche (1): Proto
Xinnidy (1): Strege
Not voting (3): Elieson, Fera, Xin'dy

Things to note: Boron has been on every main wagon (before the player went stupid like in Blitz/Objection's case). No one voting Baldrick has died.

Also Strege has been avoiding these wagons like the plague, what's up dude?

Now to look at the time between NNR's claim in 947 and his death 20 posts later

-Users that posted: SB, myself, Kevin, Proto, BBM, scorri, Strege. It is possible that others were around and didn't post, but if they're scum and were doing it to hide being implicated it implies to me that none of those 7 are scum.

well you did my job for me. however i don't agree with the conclusion, because i have a nagging feeling due to

Players may request that anonymous day actions or spell cards be used at a specific time in advance for whatever reason (not wanting to be caught on the online list, not being available when they need to use it, etc).

this, that one of said posters might be the culprit. however, it's not conclusive. (and possibly wrong, knowing my luck)

all that said i'm pretty sure it's not SB for ~*~reasons~*~ but I don't know about the others.

fwiw i did see nnr's claim that night, but opted not to post because i didn't have anything useful to add to the conversation in terms of targets or what have you. take this how you will.

Also it's not like saying "at least 1 of these 7 people is probably scum" is that useful

well it's better than taking a stab in the dark at the rest of the playerlist :/

i thought of the unmemorable boron thing too, but never really got around to reading into her. Paper's case on Boron looks pretty solid actually. Might look further into the votals to see if anyone else Boron's been doing the same thing.

strege's paperblade vote seems pretty weak to me, especially since i don't think scum!paper would blindly redirect me to him without knowing my role, since I could've been vig or something.

might look over votals after lunch. dunno.

Kevin, you tried to use a spellcard N1, realized, you couldn't because it was night and not day, and then didn't try to again. Not really scummy, but what was up with that?

That's not the reason I couldn't use my spellcard.

Marth could you clarify what the mass jan means for me at some point?

Also I just noticed that Scorri didn't explain why she stopped caring about Objection in D3 even after I asked her to explain. Better late than never Scorri.

Also is it me or is Scorri not on the D3 votals? I believe she voted Kay. The only reason I notice this is because I saw that Scorri kept on being on the main bandwagons. Also as I recall she even started the Objection!! BW. Also note that Scorri is on both on the Baldrick Wagon and one of the 7 people that posted after NNR claimed. Might just be coincidence but I really do not like Scorri for otehr reasons and this'd explain a lot.

##Unvote

##Vote: Scorri

Paper's case on Boron is interesting.

Paper's case on Boron is interesting.

define interesting in this case, if you wouldn't mind

because saying that on its own doesn't mean much to anyone and there might be something else under it, iunno

Well since all three of my scumreads(Objection, NNR and Rein) flipped town, I'm obvsly second-guessing my scumreads now. How morale boosting.

@BBM: I attacked Blitz, yes, but I also thought the votes on him sucked? And you think that this makes me get towncred? And that I planned to claim janitor for town cred? Don't you think with my Objection push especially I should be losing all that I'm supposed to 'gain'? Why would I as scum, try gaining and risking at the same time? Why would I play moves to gain cred and then play dumb moves like tunneling only to lose it? Really? Sure I thought Blitz was scummy but I wasn't around when he pulled off his bullshit and then I was like "Well the votes on him sure suck they're like meek excuses." I don't see why that's scummy but your case against me seems to revolve around it.

@kirsche: Mass-jan means I jan any nightkill that happens when I use this card that particular night.So like, if SK and mafia kill on N5 and I use the card, for ex, no one in the playerlist will get those flips except for me.

@Paper: well I was aware that my role CAN be useful to town but under these circumstances I'm pretty sure no one would believe me and chances are I'd just be sending myself to the grave. Also you pretty much figured my role out so tl;dr

Anyway if I'm scum, can someone argue why I'd idle N1? I obvsly am not lying when I say I idled N1 because lolbaldrick but then the real question would be why I needed two days to think about sending in an action as scum? Especially since I'd have scumbuddies whom I could support with my card-swapping skills? And if I didn't plan on using my card-swap ability on N1, I could've used my jan ability instead? And then maybe get a good fake out of it?

Not only that, but there's still not explanation as to why scum would card-swap between two townies. The fact that no one counter-claimed my claim that I swapped BT's and Objection's cards says something. Maybe my play hasn't been great and my scumreads suck, but as far as my claim and night actions go, I don't see anything scummy in them.